Veeky Forumsjaks why the fuck are you not buying ODN right now?

Veeky Forumsjaks why the fuck are you not buying ODN right now?

they're about to remake the whole team, which they should have done long ago

buy ODN thank me later when it goes back to 16k

only 16k ? heh.

16k end of Feb is very realistic

how come??

It's over OP they can't come back. This isn't a buy the dip scenario I'm sorry OP. It's time to go to the doctor and get your brain checked OP why are you still in.

oh for sure, I was thinking longer term.

new team. meaning buying at this dip will make you gain crazy.

new team - meaning the current ODN team who are incompetent inbreds will be ruled out and Obsidian will actually be fucking useful in the future

Blackstone being in charge will allow him to see his roadmap in fruition and be control of the funds. Pete being out of the picture will really help this project.

They also applied for 5 exchange listings. Get in before the next alt run

As someone with technical project management experience this is a cringe statement and not true. There is no way they recruit a team that will carry them further. The core direction is fucked and that can't be changed easily without moving to an entirely new project.

Exchanges are not coming and no technical whitepaper exists to properly apply to exchanges.

A working product, play store on the horizon, and a plethora of exchanges applied to? Currently 4k sat. Easy climb to 8k in 4 days. Don't say i didnt warn you.

wrong. those 2 big exchanges are not for now but they literally applied to kucoin, coss, idex, and some others today.

Here's what happens, the new team DOES pick up the shit the core team did and actually stick with it for months and make solid progress. I don't understand how you can summarize this quick. The new team have their name at stake. That's it

ODN will release the full apps at WORST

Yup ODNers are officially more deluded then stinky linkers and arkies combined. The new team will be hired to follow the directions that the existing team provide. They will be contracted work not core members so they won't give a shit as they will have less to gain. Also good devs won't risk there name with a project of such criticism when work in crypto is abundant currently.

Damn this coin is a shitshow.

Money follows hope. Even if that hope is unfounded there is still profit to be made here. As it is cheap ass fuck right now I think it will have one more round of life. Profit is profit so I'm in for a bit.

These are all baseless presumptions. As if it's a one-way street. Like there's only ONE possible outcome for every scenario kek, you crack me up FUDder.

They hire good devs to actually make real progress.

You know nothing user

I stopped getting staking rewards about three weeks ago. So unless someone can explain why, I'm dumping the lot in the very near future.

This is the correct way to think about this kind of purchase it's more about playing the emotion if the bag holders. They want to hold out to break even.

This

Expect crazy pump action with ODN's new team roster soon

I'm still getting rewards. How much are you staking?

The ODN masternode system will be released soon. You heard it here first

Just buy the god damn ODN seriously, it's a great buy right now

no. nobody is buying your bags. shitcoins like this are a dime a dozen

10000. I got my last reward on the 26th of last month. Supposed to get them every three days. Tried staking optimization as well as having one large output. Still nothing.