What is the meal you eat most frequently?

What is the meal you eat most frequently?

Most mornings I have one scrambled egg with black pepper and tobasco sauce with a little bit of white rice, and also a few spoon scoops of low fat cottage cheese, sometimes with a few pieces of cut up fruit

fried eggs

Porridge with honey. I eat that literally every morning.

.25lb of bacon, 3 eggs, maybe a few sausage links or hot dogs. 3 scoops of greens powder.

>mfw ketogenic :3

a salami sandwich on wheat bread with mustard and sharp cheddar.

Venison spaghetti or venison with sauce and other noodles. Sometimes venison burgers or sausage. In these northern states, it isn't difficult to pack your freezer with deer meat.

That scrambled egg looks so over cooked.

i start my mornings with oats and peanut butter

then just snack on hard boiled eggs all day

While I agree that it's a bit overcooked ID fucking demolish all this eggs right now

With ketchup on the side

>tobasco

>one scrambled egg

you keep ostriches OP

my muhfuggin niggaaa

Yellow grits with red pepper flakes. Cover with 2 poached eggs and valentina xtra hot. Every morning.

I never understand how people say "one scrambled egg" How the hell does that fill you up in the morning? I'm skinny as fuck and I have 3 most mornings with some sausage.

corn

fermented, filtered, distilled, and aged in charred oak barrels

>one egg
>picture of 4+ eggs

I'm not very hungry in the mornings s I just eat a little bit to make it to lunch which is when I actually eat. I'm also trying to lose or at least maintain my weight so I try to cut back on calories everywhere I can

Not my picture

I eat memes with my memes and some flyover sauce on top

>le I like my eggs how I like my jello meme

It's _LITERALLY_ impossible to post a picture of scrambled eggs without someone yelling about how they're basically leather.

Omelette made with red onions, jalapenos, and tomatoes if I have any with toast or a bagel.

2 strips of bacon and two pieces of wheat toast with fried egg on top.

Mashed black beans spread on tostadas, with various veggies and red salsa is a 1-3 times a week meal.

When my tomatoes are in season, 2 runny eggs, fried tomatoes and some bread are my breakfast for a couple of months.

Pasta with a tomato sauce including crumbled tofu and whatever vegetables I feel like.

Chicken quesadilla, quick, filling and delicious.

French omlette, or my attempt at them
I havent gotten good at making them yet

Probably breakfast.

59g of kellogs raisin bran, 120g of milk, 10g of prune on the side

I've been doing this for years now only because I have a seriously bad digestive tract. When I started the raisin bran and prune breakfast the first month I was finally shitting like a normal person. This is in addition to 100g of homemade kimchi a day.

Bacon sunny side eggs and bread every morning i usually have hot sauce with it right now im usuing cholula

Turkey and swiss sandwich in sour dough. That's what i have for lunch pretty much every day...

Something with either Rice or Noodles :P

I make a few soups/stews every week to keep my roommates alive and healthy and on most nights I'll make roast potatoes or rice or lentils to pour the soup over. Nice and hearty and cheap

A fried egg or two eggs scrambled, and a slice of brown toast is my usual breakfast. Or a bowl of rice krispies.

The dinner I make the most often is stir-fry. Mushrooms, green peppers, tofu, broccoli are the usual ingredients. Rice or noodles depending on the day.

holy shit, same.

I bet we're all variably ripped too