Get the FUCK in here, there's still time until the rebrand user

Get the FUCK in here, there's still time until the rebrand user

how much will I have to invest to get my lamb
I only have 33 of it and not much neetbux left

ITS PUMPING HARD BOYSSSS

Buckle up cunts!

VeChain is a chinese shitcoin

why would I want to buy any of it? its partnerships are all fake and the price is going to 0 once people realize

Antshares 2.0

50-100 USD EOY

Lmfao Waltons BTFO

Neo = 100m supply.
ven = 870m supply.

Are you fucking retarded?

Isn't this being rebranded to "Thor"? AYFKM??? AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! At least Walton is named after the inventor of rfid. But "Thor"?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PURE SHIT MEME COIN, IT'S FINAL EVOLUTION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's being rebranded to Vechain Thor. Thor being its GAS equivalent.

remember all the fud when sunny postponed the rebrand event?
what a fucking genius move that ended up being. all in

you realize circulating supply is gonna drop drastically at some point

Let me know when they get a whitepaper and real partnerships. Their current partnerships are total shite.. these companies 'partner' with everyone. Vejayjays are as deluded as Linkies.

Priced in

AHAHAHHAAHHAHA APPLE THATS A FRUIT

You really don't know why it's an apple with a bite taken out? LMFAO.

>muh Turing
>muh suicide
Kys that’s an urban legend

If there anything that tron teached me is that the more retarded it sounds, the more it will moon.

Remember, this market is retarded

I heard a rumor about VEN being used to stop Yuan counterfeiting, of course that's just a rumor

Dear sirs, we see you have many product, we offer tracking dear sirs. We are VeChain, if you follow this link sirs you can buy Thor gas tokens and track your products, we send you labels soon, discount if you have Thor god of thunder to fund your product trackings.

Yeah, It's gonna be HUGE LMFAO.