What's your go-to swordfish recipe?

What's your go-to swordfish recipe?

A nice comfort food recipe, without too much oil.

Marinate it with some olive oil, garlic, chilli, lemon juice, salt, pepper, & parsley. Grill it.

Rub salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil on the outside. Grill or sear in a pan. Squeeze some lemon or lime juice on top just before you eat it.

I was looking at some traditional italian swordfish recipe, but they're all so oily

Thanks! I think that'll work great

pea puree, capers, onions, tomatoes, braised lettuce and peas

Ceviche

Had some chicken breasts that I was wondering what to do with, thanks for the idea

are you kidding? just grill it and serve with lemon and butter added afer grilling

I ended up doing the spices the first two guys said and then buttering and lemon juicing afterwords. Turned out great! Even my 2 year old loved it!

that piece of pizza looks so fucking good holy shit

Domino's.

I usually just sear mine, I find meat has enough delicious flavor as is and too often people destroy that. Although one thing I had once was something like cream/sour cream, tomato paste/roma/sundried tomatoes, chorizo. I think it's called caldeirada. Anyway, was great.

this. keep it pretty simple.

that looks like ayylium meat

Best recipe ever.
1. Not eating that shit very often
2. Not diying for mercury poisoning

looks like baby puke, no thanks

Unless ur a pregnant women the mercury thing is fine afaik.

>consuming a literal meme fish

Not that I'd ever recommending avoiding higher-fish for the sake of it, but heavy metal poisoning is not solely a concern of women with child.

I like with salsa verde

I stir fry it with veggies, lots of garlic and pepper(black and red) and sambal. I typically go with mushrooms, snow peas, onions, the usual.

I'll have a lovely fresh swordfish steak. And give me side of hotdogs with Dijon and sweet pickles, oh and a burger with steak sauce. Hold the fries, I'm watching my carbs. Oh and yeah, a slice of pepperoni pizza, extra cheese. Supersize it. And a bucket of coke.
Thanks and some oxycontins for dessert.