ITT: Shit food that you absolutely love

For me, it's the breakfast Crunchwrap!

fucking love potato chips

Problem is they're almost entirely empty calories and it might as well say "fat and salt flakes" on the bag. But I just love the crunchyness as I'm watching a movie or something

Gordita Crunch

Waffle House Hash Browns

Fuck

That shit used to be my jam until I tried the Quesarito.
Shit is addicting.

Nice crisps.

Those are pissing me off and I've never had them. Do they hold together, or all fall apart on my fork and back onto your plate? Fucking a

I get them with everything, which includes chili, so they usually stay together

CGC is by far the best item on the menu and has been for years. Anyone who says otherwise has probably never had one topped with a few packets of mild sauce. And why tf is there a coke in that pic?

Chinese-run Tex Mex places, aka Chexican. Mostly a NYC thing, but there is no Chinese influence on the food, it's just Americanized Mexican with the "ten ingredients, one hundred menu items" model of American Chinese food. So cheap, spicy and hearty.

Nice shoe strings and plastic.

I taco bells regular tacos. Actually any of their shitty tacos I love.

This

I'm not even joking. I just had four for dinner.

my waifu

>east coasters in charge of Mexican food

>just Americanized Mexican with the "ten ingredients, one hundred menu items" model of American Chinese food. So cheap, spicy and hearty.

You just described every taco shop I've ever been to here is SoCal.

Why don't you just get a cheese and sausage platter with a box of ritz

Shit now I want one right now

I miss u

I'm sorry Veeky Forums

Everytime I microwaved these even on the lowest setting the plastic always melted. I'm sure I have cancer now.

I would have to go with dominos pizza and doritos, its the only junk food I occasionally indulge in

utz

cheese

curls