What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Charging more than $2 for a fucking cup of shit coffee

frozen donuts
microwaved sandwiches

No national donut week deal

shitty coffee and overpriced sandwiches.

And I say this as a Masshole. Those fucking things are everywhere around here.

Marylous is the superior local chain.

They just opened up a bunch of new stores (new buildings as well) around here, after falling off of the face of the earth years ago, and they don't seem to be doing that well at all.

I haven't bothered either, but a buddy of mine said he went to one and they didn't have any plain glazed. What kinda shit is that

>frozen donuts
That is fucked

I used to be a shift leader at DD. AMA

Selling a lb of their coffee for 17.99.

>buy a pound of their original roast
>clear caramel smell
>brew it
>it tastes like hot water

how does it feel being a loser?

RI Fag here, theyre probably 20 feet apart, exaggerating but not by a lot

>What went wrong?

Regarding the west coast expansion: it's a meme.

I don't mean so much that it's popular. It's a brand that wasn't widely available here before, people get curious, find that their brand isn't all that special.

Meanwhile, local bakeries and franchises (Krispy Kreme, Yum Yum, etc) have set up shop and planted roots for a long fucking time now.

Calexico fag?

Better doughnuts, better coffee, and much lower prices.

dunkin donuts is a meme chain

I'm from El Centro.

El Centro and Calexico are the same thing. Always funny to find someone semi local.

I got out of there a long time ago.

This used to be a Dairy Queen.

Same here, left the area years ago. Wasn't aware it was a DQ. Makes sense now that I look at it.

Is this true? That is absolutely hilarious if so.

still the GOAT

Same here they just opened one in Murrieta, donuts taste like ass

Yes. Tried to buy it at walmart one time cause it was under a 7.99 sign. Scanned it. Boom 17.99. They had so much stock they just put em wherever.

I like their donuts, frozen or not. Shit's good, man. Same thing with their stupid $5 breakfast sandwiches. It's like McDonalds or Starbucks, you know it's not that good, and you know it's damn well not worth the money, but dammit. It's so good. I only go there once every few months though, just as a treat.

It has the color scheme of an amusement park.

There are 4 on my street and I live in a modest sized city in New Hampshire.

Looks like they got bought out.

I like how they don't change the signs.

DD is utter shit. The donuts don't taste like donuts, more like hunks of stale English muffins. And dipping them in your coffee is the worst idea.

No. A 16 oz. bag costs $9-10 at Dunkin Donuts, and high volume stores have pretty fresh stuff. I've encountered a couple backwater stores that had a few token bags of coffee on display that were on the shelf for about a year.

Grocery stores, and big box retailers like walmart and target get the old crap in 12 oz. bags. Their markups are retarded. You got screwed.

NH is a shit hole no matter where you live

t. lived in MA, RI & NY and yet none of them are as bad as driving through NH on my way to Maine