What fast food place has the worst service and is the biggest ripoff?

What fast food place has the worst service and is the biggest ripoff?

Pic related.

I think it depends on where you live. Here, it's Taco Bell. I'd trade every chain in my city (except Popeye's) to live near a good one.

Have you HAD a fucking flamethrower burger? Best fast food burger by far.

Both were I live are good

I used to work at a Dairy Queen.

Do not eat there.

Around here, Subway. The staff there seems to have attitude problems every time I go.

I too used to work there when I was in high school. I would still eat there no problem in my small town, but I have been to some horrible ones. Flamethrowers are amazing though.

Fuck jersey mike's, here and everywhere, now and forever

Anytime someone says not to eat someplace, you should generally ignore them. It's anecdotal and unreliable.

I tried their burgers once cuz it was like 2 for $3
It was fucking terrible and had gristle in it

They are all rip offs.

Canada here.

Tim Hortons by far. Donuts are shit and usually stale, coffee is shit, their sandwiches and chilli are mediocre and overpriced, and they always hire Filipinos and Mudslimes that barely speak English and always fuck up your order.

I have like 250.00 worth of free Tim's cash and I still won't eat there.

While their deals are amazing, checkers is usually terrible. even at best they're just bland and dry as fuck.

That's because they expect you to treat them like non-retards. Here's a rundown of what a subway employee expects of you vs. what you actually do:

Subway employee:
>tell me everything you want in one sentence and we'll make this quick and easy

Subway patron:
>i want 6 inch honey oat
>um... italian bmt
>yeah, toasted
>what kind of cheese do you have?
>...i'll have lettuce...
>...and red onion...
>...and green peppers...
>...and vinegar...
>...and a little bit of mustard/mayo...
>...no cookies today...
>...yeah, i'll have a medium drink...
>...yeah, that's all...
>...to go pls...

>That's because they expect you to treat them like non-retards.

That's what I always do. They ask, I answer (always a yes since I'm not a picky eater), they angrily toss the ingredients into the bread and sigh.

I haven't been there in three years.

I like to go to Subway and order a footlong meatball with double meat, double cheese, extra sauce, and toasted.

A. it's a tasty goddamn sandwich, B. it's very hard to make without the shit all falling apart. Usually the sandwich artist needs to make it 2 or 3 times before they get it right and the ruined sandwiches come out of their pay.

It's dinner and a show.

>filipino workers

every tim hortons

dominos pizza

late as fuck and everything is overpriced

>chicken bites
>$8.99+tax
>that measly amount you get

Every time I tried to tell the person all the things I want on the sandwich, they get the first one and maybe the second one and then just stare at me. So I tell them each topping one at a time because many of them have shown they cannot remember 5 or 6 different things said only once. Not even mumbling either.

I know, right? You even go out to the most white trash, shitkicking rural areas where the closest thing they have to someone who isn't white is the dude who just got back from vacation and still has a tan and the Tim's there is still staffed by Filipinos.

two topping large for $5.99 carryout deal a week or two ago. otherwise I get their $5.99 two topping medium deal.

flip hortons

flips probably get hired cause they are always smiling even at the dumbest shit

You're telling me that five bucks for some tendies, fries, drink AND ice cream is a rip off?

How many subway employees could remember all of that if you spilled it all out while your bun was still in the hopper? I think we all know the answer to that.

Omg this man knows, how much of a shitty meme Tim Horton's is to Canadians

I'm always smiling because I have an erection 90% of the time.

Five Guys