What's a good starter beer for a first time drinker? This is a popular brand, right?

What's a good starter beer for a first time drinker? This is a popular brand, right?

Refreshing on a hot day, make sure to stick a wedge of lemon down the neck.

Budweiser Select.
Not even joking.
It's crisp, refreshing, and light without being Lite Beer pisswater.

knew this one kid named peter, fat little faggot he was. I'm not sure why he kept coming around because nobody was ever nice to him.

we were over someones house and he asked if he could have a beer
>peter you don't like beer
>well I want to have one
>you better finish it
>I promise I will

it was a corona, he took a couple sips and wanted to stop drinking it
>no peter, you promised
and so he was aware you could have corona with a twist, unfortunately there was no citrus in the house, only cantaloupe

so he sat there stuffing cantaloupe down the bottle with his finger, sobbing and trying not to throw up as he was honor bound to finish the beer

I personally cant stand Corona and I drink all the other shit brands.

Good starting beer...Heineken?

yes. heineken is good beginner tier. light and crisp with 5% alcohol. avoid all beer below 5% unless you like wasting fucking money on water.

I really didn't like beer until I got Guinness draft andn now I'm drunk watching my German friend play dark souls what the hell am I right

a nice craft lager, not too bitter or hoppy, but it doesn't taste like slightly alcoholized fizzy water like normal beer.

This is my favorite but I don't think i've ever seen anyone else recommend it. Do I have bad taste?

>lemon
>not lime
>ISHYGDDT

Also don't drink Corona without the citrus, otherwise it tastes like it was made from dirty water

damn, you really fell for their marketing

I dont think its shit. I think including lager in the name is misleading however. I dont think its super drinkable like a lager but instead has a very strong hop flavor that isnt for most new beer drinkers.

I might consider making the comparison of introducing someone to drinking coffee by having them drink espresso as opposed to a less strong, more watered down brew.

>sam adams
Yes, you have bad taste

Any lager or non-dark ale with a dash of lemonade.
Guinness with a dash of blackcurrant cordial
Fruit Beer
Sour red beer (e.g. Duchesse de Bourgogne)

My journey into coffee went

Mocha>Latte>Americano with sugar>Espresso

Beer went

Früli>Guinness n' Black>Guinness>Ale with a dash>all ales>all beers

Still don't really like lagers. Didn't start drinking coffee until I was 21, beer 25.

Don't know if that helps OP out at all.

I'd say try a wheat beer they are like candy. Sam Adams summer ales are like lemonade, blue moon is like candy and hoëgaardens are pretty tasy too. Before I ever had a taste for beer I would suck those down

The only people I know that actually like Coronas are people who had them in Mexico. They're pretty shitty without the lime

I really like Kirin Ichiban as a drinking beer. Bud Light W/ Lime is great after mowing the lawn, and PBR is great from a pitcher after two rounds of shots at a bar in a college town. Forget craft beers, too expensive, and they are always hard to drink. The closest I've found to one I like is Tank 7 by Boulevard. The craft beer scene isn't about the kind of beers I like, or so I've found. I'm also partial to Tusker. The Kenyans can make a really tasty beer.

I started on Corona with lime, it's pretty okay with citrus. A lot easier to get down than Carlton Dry and VB for a beginner. After about 3 years of it being my go to beer when I'm out I can't drink it anymore because I feel like it's too watery and smokey. I think it's just something I must've developed when I was drinking it in the smoker's area and always associate it now.

Now my go to casuals beer is Asahi, wish I could enjoy Corona's again though.

Honey beers are good though, Beez Neez are my favourite beer so far but aren't in as many places as the others are.

But lager in English just means it uses bottom-fermenting yeast, it has nothing to do with """drinkability""".

lone stars, and coors original.

rolling rock

rolling rock is about the cheapest beer to buy besides malt liquor, when I was 13 and hated the taste of beer I would poke a hole and shotgun a couple ice cold cans of rolling rock, tastes like water now that my taste buds are dulled.

shock top if you have it near you

i like the apple one

but i also like hard cider so take it how you will

Yeah that's alright.
Be sure to get a cold one on a hot day, setting helps a lot

Hacker pschorr
Or anything that's german is good

Rolling Rock is so fucking light and cheap, it's not bad for drinking 20 of.

The original pilsner. Alltough there are other good pilsner beers most are pisss.

Belgian wheats are a good way to go