He makes a sound point

he makes a sound point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dANhors2YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yes, the bliss of being a psychopath contributing to the mass-slaughter of innocent animals, the destruction of our environment, and our own bodies

Im vegan

>I'm gay
FTFY

Yeah you are!

>I'm vegan

You don't say?

nice bait. care to explain why its not okay to slaughter animals for meat but it's totally okay to kill thousands of animals during the farming process? You think animals didn't live on those millions of acres of farmland?

Those digits aren't fucking around

Proof that eating meat doesn't make you smarter than a vegan.

>no otoro
>no sushi of any sort
shit-tier image desu

I can understand how people can live without meat. I wouldn't ever do it, but I can understand the thought process. But I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would willingly give up dairy and eggs.

how am i wrong?

plus i'd guess most vegans come from white upper-class households who were able to provide good (albeit extremely sheltered) childhoods to their children, and said children grew up in nice neighborhoods with nice schools. It's entirely possible the average vegan is pretty intelligent. Smarter than me? Maybe!

However some of them probably wind up living off mom and dad because they just "couldn't figure out what they want to do" because they lack discipline and then develop interests in non-profitable hobbies like art, music, and being a pretentious high-brow vegan food enthusiast. this might lead them to find communities like Veeky Forums where there is actually some real discourse to be had, and then they feel the need to inject their own beliefs onto said community. Such a shame that person couldn't just go to school and be someone interesting.

Replace gay with vegan. Veganfags, this is what real people think of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dANhors2YU

This actually really perfect as far as examples go.

You're killing less animals in the long run, in every regard

Oh god, thinking is hard, isn't it?

Better be as retarded as possible so I don't have to address the argument

Kek, you are such a fucking loser

Did a vegan molest you with reality or something and you're just too much of a little bitch to handle it?

What a load of pretentious garbage you just vomited from your ass

Good thing I don't let the opinion of some fat keyboard psychopath affect my superior lifestyle

But animals die all the time, why not harvest and eat them? God knows carnivores, scavengers, and decomposing arthopods will.

Vegans are subhuman niggers

Veganism is a mental disease akin to anorexia and homosexuality.

Go ahead and tell me how good that natural cause animal tastes like

It's also terrible for us as humans

>God knows carnivores, etc. will

Then let them

Carnism = autism and virginity

Are you an autistic virgin?

Yes you are!

I'm not gonna lie, if babies were as delicious as pigs and cows, I'd be eating the shit out of them, too.

I don't give a fuck.

Control yourself, sir.

I WILL CONSUME YOUR FIRST BORN

>tfw don't really eat that much meat anymore after buying meat from the butcher's

I eat meat like maybe three times a week now. Butcher's meat is way tastier even though it's a bit pricer. I think if you eat really good meat, you find yourself not eating as much meat because you learn to appreciate good meat.

>mfw people tell me they are vegan

you would have to eat ~14lbs of blueberries A DAY just to survive on blueberries in the wild

humans cannot naturally be vegans

plants do not have enough energy in them to scavenge while also doing everything else one needs to survive

there is a reason herbivores are either tiny little creatures, or giant beasts who do literally nothing but eat 24/7, while carnivores make up every shape and size and eat every few days

+1

>Science has proven that the hunter-gatherer diet is probably the best diet
>Vegans somehow completely not get the hunter part of hunter-gatherer

You meat eating troglodytes are going to die sooner than me with your diets.

I'll be sure to piss on your graves when you die at 72 from heart problems. Fags

What makes you think they aren't? I'm pretty sure they would be.

>proven
>probably

You're going to have to live totally "naturally" if you want this argument to be anything more than hypocrisy. Stop the car. Put down the phone. Take off that stupid looking hat you wear.

Eating free-ranging hormone-free animals literally has no observable side effects. In fact, the Inuit, who eat almost exclusively on sea mammals, have one of the healthiest hearts in the world. In this way, science has actually leaned to the side of eating free-ranging hormone-free animals as the healthiest diet as science knows it today.

honestly I dont really care about eating meat apart from a few of my regions specialties, its fish I couldnt do without

That guy will literally never recover from this.

i think with some people its not really a health thing and more of a "why eat animals if i dont have to". cuz desu senpai you can eat like shit without meat but idk

>to the mass-slaughter of innocent animals
those animals wouldn't even have existed if it wasn't for meat eaters.

If we all go vegan millions of animals will never see the light of day.

>checkm8 faggot

Some of the most successful people in modern history have the common trait of psychopathy. Food for thought.

Where I live I can't get meat from an animal that died a natural death, only hormone filled factory farmed shit which is far from ethical. I probably wouldn't be a veggie if I could only eat ethically sourced, cruelty free meat

People do it because they can now, I can go to the market and buy a variety of nutrient rich food instead of spending all day scavenging. We're not cavemen anymore, it's the 21st century you dipshit

what? no.
for every acre you kill thousands, millions of animals. You kill objectively less. It's a shit argument though, since you also farm to feed animals. Nevertheless, the farming process is objectively the most murderous of the food industries processes

In the long run, user. One farm gets rid of some animals, sure. But then that's it. Most farms are already in place. How many millions of animals are slaughtered annually?

It's not perfect obviously, but what is the alternative. We need to make room for our food. We need to eat. We need places to live. Roads to drive on.

I don't think the majority of meat eaters consume that clean of meat.

then go be a inuit

I honestly don't really understand how people can love meat THAT much

I mean have you ever sat down and actually eaten nothing but a lot of meat at once?

your whole body will just feel pretty bad and icky for a while afterwards

Of all the arguments you could have lead with you chose an appeal to emotion. I'll give you credit for mentioning environmental concerns, but you need to realize no one important actually gives a fuck about your precious moo cows and chickens.

From a logical standpoint: the abuse of antibiotics in factory farming is going to fuck us in the long run. There are already super-resistant strains of bacteria being found in hospitals, over-use of antibiotics in farm animals is going lead to compound that problem.

Also, you're a nigger.

"Someone else kills my meat for me"
"lol vegans don't understand the HUNTER part of hunter-gatherer"

>but you need to realize no one important actually gives a fuck about your precious moo cows and chickens.

I take that back. A lot of important people actually do care, but the masses generally don't. Good luck trying to convince them by yelling at them though.

Hit a little close to home base?

>he doesnt hunt

Nogunz detected

its a sad day when half the shit i see on normie book ends up here

I'm saying EVERY harvest kills millions of animals. Sure, they're not as big as cows, but they're still animals

>Carnism = autism and virginity

John Sakars detected

who gives a fuck about animals lol

Apparently I did if that's your response

And yet you are still killing less animals because you are not growing grains to give to these animals, even grass fed animals are still given a lot of grains

The environmental effects which affects EVERY living creature on Earth are also far more muted

>communities like Veeky Forums where there is actually some real discourse to be had
TOP KEK

>every vegan argument against clearing land for farming ever:

"W-well, it kills a lot less than carnivores do!"

But aren't they still contributing to the deaths of animals regardless of how small the number is?

Literally every action does, the point is that it minimizes the amount needed

Is logic now just a meme or something?

The amount you're killing when clearing that farmland is still far less than the slaughter from cattle or whatever

>and our own bodies

Us humans are omnivores by nature. I don't know what the fuck you are if the same doesn't apply to you, m8.

>us humans are omnivores by nature

Our entire digestive system and the way we break down animal proteins, fats, acids, and dietary cholesterol COMPLETELY says otherwise

Only if you're also using air horns in your bread.

>I'm vegan
Who would have guessed?!

No they just take a lot more water if the earths population went vegan. Do you realize how much water it takes to grow almonds?! We would be fucked if we all went vegan.

Fuck the animals, they don't give a fuck if you eat them or not.

Go lie down in a Chicken coop or a Pig pen and see what happens, you'll see how much the animals love you, especially your eyeballs ;)

check

>there is no water required for animal farming

>the only thing vegans eat is almonds

Stunning

Literally none of what you said is true.

Of course. But as long as you can afford it, it's okay to eat free-range hormone free meat.

>Only the hunter that delivers the killing blow get to eat the meat. The other hunter's who corral the animal (or finance the "hunt" in the modern world) didn't do anything thus deserving nothing

Go make a kale salad.

That's not the standpoint I take.

Being naturalist doesn't mean being cruel, or wicked.

>why don't you eat your dog

They've lived along side us for over two-thousand years. Why would I kill my ally?

I hunt, and I eat what I hunt. I bow hunt because as a species we're weak. We are a species of invention, and our best invention to date was the bow.

I hunt in the same place where there are cougars and bears. Where I'm a predator the same as them. They have the same opportunity to kill them as I do given that my ace is a revolver with .410 buckshot. Our invention is what made us as effective as they are. We are not by evolution vegan and it's not to evolve beyond it to go back to being an herbivore. That simply doesn't make sense. Carnivores are by virtue of what they are more advanced than herbivores.

There was a time when I wanted to hunt another carnivore but I realized that it violated the natural order. If I don't use it for meat it's not fair.

Do many non-vegans eat hunter-gatherer diets? I sure don't.

I should say- we're not advancing by going backwards. We are omnivores. This isn't right that we've suddenly decided that we don't eat meat, or eggs, or fish.

It's not cruel, it's nature and you're not better than it.

>we are not by evolution vegan

Wrong, and this doesn't mean we are carnivore either.

>carnivores are by virtue of what they are more advanced than herbivores

This makes no sense and is stupid

Then tell me why I'm wrong.

>proven
>probably

In other words, it's not proven at all

We are fucking hunter-gatherers anymore you nitwit

>literally has no observable side effects

That's literally not true, all meat is carcinogenic, all animal proteins, fats, and cholesterol are detrimental to our body

>the Inuit

Have a gene that allows them to digest animal fats more efficiently, this does not mean it is still even healthy for them

>have one of the healthiest hearts of the world

Where in god's name do you get your information from? This is not in the slightest bit true at all.

>as the healthiest diet as science knows it today

You are a fucking ignorant retard

Our bodies are far more herbivorous than not.

There's nothing to suggest carnivores are more advanced than herbivores

*are not hunter-gatherers

Why are vegans going against evolution? Are they mentally handicapped enough to go against the true evidence of evolution by nature? Why are vegans so degenerate?

Evolution proves we are vegan

Appeal to nature is a fallacy, especially when it isn't even our nature

>Evolution proves we are vegan
>proves
There's that buzzword again. Posting with absolutely no scientific proof and literally shoving shit into its brain - the modern vegan, everyone.

So then prove veganism goes against evolution, autismo

>We LITERALLY ate meat our entire history

I can bring you the history, the sciences, and whatever evidence that supports my claim. It's just that I'm afraid your underdeveloped mind won't be able to input all this simple information, as you have been not eating the food designed for alphas and intellectuals.

>we LITERALLY ate meat our entire history

And what? That doesn't mean shit, that has nothing to do with evolution

>I can bring you all the nonexistent shit to prove my bullshit

There's that buzzword again. Posting with absolutely no scientific proof and literally shoving shit into its brain- the modern autistic virgin carnist, everyone :)

You're fat and smell too, don't you. Gross

>literally shoving shit into its brain
>manure is used as fertilizer for plants
Not him, but the damage control is already in full force.

>:)

fuck off
you don't belong here.

You're vegan probably only because of you moral and ethical convictions; your veganism is only allowed by the current degenerate capitalist system.

You're a fucking retard

No one gives a shit what you think pussy, that's why you're HERE

I'm vegan because it makes sense

Keep bending over to cattle and dairy industry jew cock though

You're already suckling on cow cum as it is, fagboy

You neocons disguised as vegans really throw me off.

>jump into the middle of an argument reading absolutely nothing beforehand

>make a retarded statement

>be called a retard

>cry about it

I'll point in you the right direction since you're obviously too much of a dumb fat fuck to do otherwise
I'll be waiting for your inevitable damage control and how you were only pretending to be retarded, fatso

>b-b-but he said it first, mom!!!!!
>y-your the one with the d-damage control
Dude, you got rekt. Just accept it.

Just as I predicted

Time to kill yourself, fatso ;)

>Time to kill yourself, fatso ;)
No, I'm good. I guess you really can't tell you got destroyed. Probably from those inferior genes.

I think I'll go hit up Steak n' Shake for a 7x7, just for you.

Nice ad hominem

I win

No, i think you're going to kill yourself because you just fucking humiliated in the only relevant thing you have in your life

Hopefully you'll carry through with that like you did with my previous prediction, you slowly are by stuffing your fat face with meat

Nice argument from fallacy.

No one wins.

No, I did

Why is everyone who eats meat such a fat smelly aspie?