Hi guys. Can't reveal too much for fear of my identity but VERY bad news is coming out about Vechain before the rebrand...

Hi guys. Can't reveal too much for fear of my identity but VERY bad news is coming out about Vechain before the rebrand. VERY VERY BAD

get out while you can and don't look back

u mean how theyre delaying rebranding to walton mainnet release?

dammit goys I didn't accumulate yet

lol

Doesnt matter, BTC going to 4k!!!!!!

i almost have my initial investment back

>being this autistic

thanks just bought 100k

Stop spreading fud bud. We all know you're accumulating, everybody is even the salty walties

Reverse fud. A newly deployed tactic by paid VEN shills in an attempt to get you to buy their bags.

>7667082
cringe so hard when an adult types "salty walties" as if its an actual insult

back on topic
Vechain has been the shittiest coin to recover from the btc dip.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

Fuck this shit board. Nothing but useless posts. im out. cancer.

>salty walties
>stinky linkies
>cringe
underage confirmed

You sound saltie and probably own... waltie.
ITT: saltie manchildren cry because their shitcoin (wtc) isn’t going up. Cry more faggots, should’ve gone with the obvious winner.

Shutup Vejayjay tard. Your coin is not even a shitcoin, you have to have at least a whitepaper to be a shitcoin.. it is below shitcoin.

Mmm sprInkle that delicious low tier white paper fud on. Mmmmm it tastes saltie. Mmmmm. Eat a cock faggot. There’s a white paper and we both know it, now fuck off back to your other saltie fud threads to circle suck other waltie cock

small cocked chink detected.

If even 1/100 of these threads were true I'd be inclined to DMOR. But they ain't.

Why do people LARP on biz? It can't significantly influence the greater crypto market.

I don’t know but it makes this one of the most boring boards on Veeky Forums.

I guess I'm the only here who got the white paper. Sunny used to be a chronic masturbator before he became an opium addict, and the white paper is just a victorias secret catalogue with all the pages stuck together.
The funny part is that most of it was plagiarised in the Tron white paper.