> my boss invited me to eat at a restaurant
> I accept being the typical ass kisser that I am
> sit down and look at the menu
> decide to order a steak
> "one well done steak please"
> all of a sudden I hear someone furiously jumping off their chair
> look around and see a fat american
> so obese that you can seriously feel the floor shaking as he walks
> he starts whimpering and you can hear him heavily breathing from 5 miles away for walking 4 steps toward me
> finally he gets to me
> he smells of beer and dead meat
> got stains on his shirt that reads "make america great again"
> he then takes a deep breath and says "you're whats wrong with america!"
> He then proceeds to waddle to the door
> he got an ass so big that my wife can't even compete
> finally goes outside and I enjoy my steak in peace

Why does such degeneracy exists?

That was really dumb. Delete, exert a little mental and creative effort then come back and try again.

I don't know. Its a damn shame we let people fuck up choice cuts just because they have no taste and love chewing on burnt pucks of meat.

Great thread, OP.

fampai tbqhwy that was bad and you should feel bad

Well done meat is the type of meat we should have in a civilized society not just some raw meat that tastes like garbage.

Well done meat is for children and those who have the tastebuds of a goat.

>proper steak is icky
you queers are thick as thieves around here

>busy evening
>group of 6
>all order steak
>one blue, two rare, one medium rare, one medium, one well done
>mfw looking at the ticket

you're whats wrong with Veeky Forums!

Ordering wellmdone is fine if thats whatbya want, but your getting the worst cut innthe kitchen.

Why would you eat a well done steak?
It's objectively inferior to a medium rare steak

simple as fuck bro you just start the medium and then you go threw the fuck up pile of hockey pucks and find the oldest deadest driest piece of meat that you were going to throw away at the end of the night and toss that on then you do the rare/blues and plate the shit

order trash get trash

I can't even tell who's the idiot in this scenario, everyone loses. The fat american for being a fat american, and the retarded guy that ordered a well done steak.
Everyone loses in this scenario

I don't work in the servant industry, why is this a problem? Seems like it'd be endlessly easier than pretty much any other meal combination except all having the exact same thing

Rare and blue are objectively the most nuanced taste that will be the most influenced by the quality of the meat. Medium is already the point of no return, ruined meat. Medium rare is the last acceptable step.

What a faggy anecdote

It requires good timing to get six steaks across several donenesses done at the same moment, but it's not hard if you know what you're doing. Which as a professional cook you should.

Why do amerifats have such strong, yet stupid ideas about a big piece of cooked beef? And why do they think it makes them «cultured»? Is it because of the lack of gastronomy and real traditions? Here in my country there are many ways to eat beef and they often involve a sauce. We even have raw beef dishes which I understand is illegal in America.

I feel sorry for people who think a salted piece of meat is some kind of holy relic, like there's some global shortage of cow flesh and it must only be eaten in a certain unimaginative way. Food is very important to me, perhaps I just lack a good understanding of the problems in America.

I kept waiting for the greentext to get funny, but it never did. You're unfunny as fuck

Shouldn't you be apologizing to the Koran, you cuck

God I hate people like you

the snobbishness around steak originated in france, which is why it's considered cultured in america, and why your post is dumb

And English originated in England, that didn't stop America from raping it

If we want to get linguistically savvy, the English fucked up their own language.

The Southern American accent is a slightly sped up version of Victorian English. The modern British accent is the result of phonological shifts that happened slowly over like 200 years, which America didn't share. Americans changed the spelling system a little, but they only removed excess letters that haven't meant anything since Middle English, before the Great Vowel Shift. We still kept some, which is why we have stuff like silent K in 'knight' and E at the end of words like 'name.' Yes, we used to pronounce both of those. Phonological shifts are happening right now, even, in the northern US. We've "raped" English ever since it existed, and the version you speak isn't any better than any other version that has or ever will exist.

The meaning and pronunciation of faggot is still the same since you made that post, though.
Faggot.

You seem upset?

upboated, nice blog

>muh american english is closer to the english used 300 years ago
When will this stupid fallacy die?

sounds like he knows more about food than you. The only person in my family who eats well done meat is my grandmother, and she lived through the depression, she gets a pass.

The Victorian era only ended in 1901.

Americans pronounce vowels similar to how they did in early modern English, but don't get this stupid idea that they spoke with a southern accent.

I wish German was our official language...

This.

Here's how that should have read, OP.

> Be me 26 y/o vegan
> I accept being the typical ass kisser that I am
>takes me to carnist restaurant, even though everyone at work knows I'm vegan
>the restaurant reeks of dead animals and obese, greasy carnists
> no vegan options, not even something with tofu
> "one side salad, please, and make sure there's no animal products on it or near it"
> all of a sudden I hear someone furiously scraping their ass off their chair
> look around and see an obese American
> so obese that you can seriously feel the floor shaking as he walks
> he starts whimpering and you can hear him heavily breathing from 5 miles away for walking 4 steps toward me
> finally he gets way too near to me, invading my personal space
> he smells of beer and dead carcasses, and is sweating profusely, the sweat mingling with all the rendered animal fat covering his face
>has stains on his shirt that reads "make america great again" and clashes with his ginger hair
> he then tries to take a deep breath, shudders like Jabba the Hut and says "you're whats wrong with america!"
> He then proceeds to waddle to the door, taking a large to-go box from the waitress, which I can smell is full of more dead animal bodies
> he got an ass so big that he has to turn sideways to get out
> finally goes outside, my boss looks at me and laughs, and I try to enjoy my side salad with no dressing in peace while trying to keep my food from touching anything that might have come into contact with dead cows, pigs, or chickens.
>go home hungry and triggered, make myself a seitan sandwich on whole grain nut bread and then masturbate and cry while listening to Coldplay

Why are people like that allowed to live in our progressive country?

>be me, 26 y/o
>get a new job with a British company
>boss invited me to eat at restaurant
>being the as kisser I am I say yes
>sit down and look at the menu
>decide to order a steak
>"Porterhouse, medium rare please"
>steak comes
>boss says, "that's a mighty big stike"
>what?
>that stike, it's mighty big
>what?
>there's so much stike there, you'll need a fork-knife to eat it all
>what's a fork-knife? Something British?
>what?
>a fork-knife? what the fuck is it?
>and what the fuck is a stike?
>new boss starts looking mad
>a stike, mite, a stike! what you ordered
>stike? what?
>a big stike that will probably take a fork-knife to eat?
>what?
>what?
>what the fuck is a fork-knife?
>a fork-knife?
>yes, what is a fucking fork-knife?
>ass kissing is over, I'm yelling now
>just then the cook comes out of the kitchen
>raging because of all the racket
>busts through the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

> sensible chuckle/10
have a (You) my friend

My sides, man if you read it with a British accents it's great.

You see? This was actually a good greentext. 7.5/10 I saved it.

>be me
>be a faggot from plebbit

you have to go back..

kek

Yeah i feel like a chef should be pretty good at that. Almost like they should enjoy doing it. Like it's their job and they get paid to do it.

Negative fagaroo, medium is the last acceptable step, not ruined.

Start with well done and go from there. If you can't watch the clock, why the fuck are you cooking in the first place. Let alone at a restaurant

> Be me 26 y/o
> I accept being the typical ass fucker that I am
>decide to order a steak
> "one well done steak please"
> all of a sudden I hear someone furiously shaking to escape their chair, knocking over his table in some sort of malformed fury
> look over to see a massive hulking fedoralord fuck knuckle jiggling his trench coat covered gelatinous body over to me
> so obese that the floor rumbles with every step, knocking glasses on nearby tables over
> actively tipping his lid he flays oversized trench coat to assert his dominance, his katana humming ready for battle
> finally he gets to me
> he smells of custom homebrewed 'first try' beer that should have been thrown in the trash or traded to college students in a 3:1 ratio of garbage to tolerable cheap liquor; and cheetos
> got stains on his shirt that reads "make america great kawaii"
> he then takes a deep tip and says "you're whats wrong with america~desu, you baka gaijin! I'd slay you where you stand kid, if my mother wasn't over there watching!"
> He then proceeds to teleport to the door
> he got an ass so big that my girlfriend's husband can't even compete
> finally goes outside and I enjoy my steak in peace
> how can such euphoria exist?

I know this is bait, but in the off chance it's not..... You're what's wrong with America. Also op is a faggot.

ITT: things that never happened thread

The same thing happened to me when an american overheard me badmouthing arugula and wine. Will their tyrannous sophistication never end?

Read it with accent. Chuckled.