Did my best ganache ever for this video, and fuck yeah I'm proud of it. Go ahead and flame me, I want it...

Did my best ganache ever for this video, and fuck yeah I'm proud of it. Go ahead and flame me, I want it. Just fuckin' see my delicious cake. youtube.com/watch?v=9ZBF-IiKz-I

That looks really good. I wish I could tolerate sweet stuff still. I could inhale a slice of that.

It looks like a giant brown maggot.

can you describe the taste ?

Depends.
Have you ever rimmed a fat persons asshole after they have just defecated?

no but i have eaten 5 years old chocolate fudge

That's nothing like a 5 year old's fudge.

Have you seen those Tasty videos on facebook? They're really popular. They show you a a recipe in like 30 seconds. If you want more views, you should try to edit your videos down as much as possible, while still keeping them informative and coherent. This video is 7 and a half minutes but it would be better if it was shortened to no longer than 4 minutes.

The most troublesome thing about dating young girls at the age I like is having to make airplane noises just to get my cock in their mouths.

Will my husbands son like it?

OP here. I fucking hate those stupid viral videos. They look nice but they have the most idiotic dumbass recipes, meant to be flashy and to appeal to morons who are afraid to come within ten feet of the kitchen. 90% of cooking *is* so easy anyone can do it. I'm an amateur and I enjoy it. I may not be able to produce a Gordon Ramsay dish, but I enjoy what I do -- and I certainly didn't learn it from those stupid "Tasty" videos.

OP here: call it goatse cake.

Your ganache is shit, chocolate wasn't tempered properly so its dull.

Also that's not ganache, you just made melted chocolate that was thinned with butter and milk.
Ganache is melting chocolate using scalded double cream

I didn't like your cake that much but you're alright in my book. I hate those stupid short videos as well, you have just as little an idea on how to actually make the dish after you watch them than you did before.

Wow, shit? Really? Give the guy a break. He never said it was the best, just his personal best. Get the wedgie out your ass and do some laundry you grumpy fuck!

OP that's better than I can do. Looks pretty.

>buy dark chocolate
>put milk in it
>put sugar in it

the fuck is the point of using dark chocolate instead of milk?

Jesus christ, you're gayer than a daisy in may. Holy fuck.

That does look amazing

Op was supposed to use double cream instead of milk and the butter. Dark chocolate needs a dairy component if you're going to frost with it -- it's just too bitter.

if you put food colouring in it it would look like a pumpkin

would be great for halloween

I think it looks great.
Good job OP, good job.

So much to say.
Kinda faggy, but I don't mind.
Nice belt buckle.
Would be good to make this recipe for a regular bundt pan.
Use better chocolate than Hershey's.
Why not mix right after boiling water, and add sour cream after mixed?
Too much shortening to coat pan, and then no reason to mix hot oil back into batter.
I love your counter.
Magnets? Come on. If you need them, then everyone needs it.
You should use cream instead of milk.
You should pour ganache on, and then clean transfer cake to a new platter.
Have you thought of adding plugs and pouring ganache into them?
Or adding chips/chunks to batter?
Nice music work.
The ending credits are pretty lame, but good on you for wanting to do them.
I see why it's cast iron, now.

I thought it was super.

dude man you need some damn vocal processing or something

what kind of mic are you using? if it's anything better than a zalman clipon I'll do the processing work for free because your voiceover is just so nasally in an otherwise pretty good video

>it's late night, and there's no one here except you and me
>thick glasses
>thin goatee
OP confirmed sexual predator

nice cake tho

if one is going to attentionwhore for Veeky Forums with a video you should at least do things properly

At least it's better than this guy's cooking. Although he probably makes more money from his cooking.

>Use better chocolate than Hershey's.
To be fair one thing that hershey's does proper is cocoa powder.