Someone posted this on reddit a few hours ago, was deleted after a few minutes

Someone posted this on reddit a few hours ago, was deleted after a few minutes.

2/2

this is some high quality LINK fud, op

you sons of bitches will do anything to keep the price low

checkd

this is military grade LINK fud

Try harder, street shitter. Congrats on the 3 dollars you get from this reply.

Saged

lel LINK doesnt need fud to be shit

They threw in some to throw people off, ahhhhhhhh... Sergey has barely tweeted about chainlink, so it's a huge leap of fucking faith to say he paid a pajeet to shill it.

Le Derpina Narjew!

Well, this is like shills on Veeky Forums made by the same person with different IPs kek

stinky

lol you're retarded if you think a bunch of neets and redditors investing 10s of dollars can move any market

Checked and heiled. Does anyone consider that there are also paid shills shilling AGAINST LINK? DYOR? Of course. Don't trust everything you hear on Veeky Forums? Yeah I know retards lose money. LINK is a good coin, end of story. If you don't believe me, find out for yourself. Either way it's hitting the moon after this conference

They keep trying but they don't realize we believe. Our retarded asses are either getting rich or going down with the ship

Yeah its hardcore larp

A neets induced dream

Shilling a coin after a big event is ok, shilling a coin everyday on the same imageboard... yeah, paid or pure autism

cool

>DYOR

i did and link is by far the best small cap alt, thanks reddit

checked

damn, link has the best analysts don't we folks?

LINK wasn't even fucking mentioned in that post or am I blind?

user, get help for your AD(H)D. I'm gonna get a diagnose soon, too.

Not sure how you are going to read this post, but your definitely blind

>mfw am an engineer
>read that list at least 3 times looking specifically for LINK
>mfw always had my doubts
I-It's because I'm s-still drinking my m-morning coffee isn't it?

It's the latter I can assure you

big picture thinkers miss the details.

I have an electronic system to keep track of my keys/wallet/phone

haha just fud guys.... right? did we seriously just get fucking scammed

I don't know why anyone is doubting this. It's entirely plausible. I've seen individuals move the market before. Where? FUCKING PUMP AND DUMP GROUPS YOU GOD DAMN SHILL.

If a pnd group can pump up a coin in order to dump it there is no reason that others cannot do the same, but only do the pump part and not the dump part. They aren't making money off dumping, they're just making money off pumping.

In a twisted way I almost don't even see this poster as a bad guy except for the raiblocks/nano debacle. If people were pumping and never dumping, who were the victims?

those deluded linkies are deluded.
Bcash being on the list also funny. the 2 most fucked up sect BTFO

People in this thread looking for some specific coin they just sold and thinking they are geniuses.

The reddit post is 10/10 shitpost. Veeky Forums of all should recognize

Some people claim FUD, but even if you blindly ignore LINK, CAG and especially DBC were PNDed haaarrrddddd. DBC fomos got royally fucked over.

The prefect fud to keep price low.

>was deleted after a few minutes.
No it wasn't, It was up for several hours lol. After a while it was tagged by mods as "Controversial". I'm guessing they deleted it because it was turning into a shitshow.

So this is the fucker that PnDed my ELIX coons... goddamn

OP here. Youre right, it even says "3 hrs ago" in the first screen. Thx for clarifying, was wondering why it got deleted.

Link is so far the best altcoint project I've ever seen, next to NEO. You can chill the fuck down

Certain subtle nuances point out that this is pure larp.

pnd groups are an everyday reality, but they promote obscure shit

"We never truly dove into full details of what we do or how we do it and truth be told the devs rarely if ever asked"

In real life, no one will pay a dark horse, if you hire a shill, you want his full, complete accountability. Larp

I've seen 1 guy get pumps out of coins by himself with a 1 good articulate write up of a small market cap coin, paid reddit upvotes, posting on biz, and has a twitter of 5k followers.

This 1 guy could get 50-200% pumps on these coins. It's a small market, and reddit/biz make up a good chunk of it.

As for the post, it's possible LINK wasn't one that paid him as he said he threw in fake ones to keep it user. XRB though was obviously shilled to hell and back going 10,000% in a month with constant front page posts.

Hell VEN is banned from reddit for groups doing this exact thing.