Allergy thread

A place to dump your allergy feels, co/ck/s
>Milk allergy
I will never have the delight of cake, milk chocolate or the goodness of pizza
>Alcohol allergy
I will never taste what my girlfriend describes as 'jet fuel' wine
>Wheat allergy
If I eat too much bread my skin breaks out
Why does this happen, Veeky Forums? Why is there no cure yet?

>Alcohol allergy

dude i'd kill myself if i were you

I'm allergic to your faggotry

you probably will anyway if you're as dependent on alcohol as you're implying lmao

>cake
>chocolate
>pizza
>alcohol
>bread

this is a blessing in disguise OP, these are poisons anyway

Loads of people suggest this to me lmao
Stay in the thread and suffer then, spunk knuckles.

>Loads of people suggest this to me lmao

Probably because everyone hates you, faglord

A retard and a faggot.
I'm impressed.

I have celiac disease
Life only hurts a little bit

Nah it's not that bad. I miss wheat bread/pasta/pastries etc. sometimes, but ultimately it's forced me to start eating better.

rice and rice flour based breads can be tasty albeit it's not a substitute for wheat

Love me some biscuits and gravy too much to give up wheat....

>Everybody hates you, faglord

Considering "gluten-free" is all the rage right now, you've got it pretty good. I'm actually sort of happy that it became a thing. However, that fad will probably fade with time.

My mother convinced herself that she's allergic to almost everything. Like she's allergic to the salt in certain types of water, EVERY type of MSG, the works. She might have picked up a gluten allergy again, who knows.

She pretty much lives on chicken wings, potatoes, and plain baked vegetables now. (These just happen to be her favorite foods)

It's getting hard to watch, and I have to live with her the rest of the summer. What the fuck do I do, Veeky Forums?

Become homeless, it's easy during the summer

people who are allergic to milk or lactose intolerant is a sure fire way to tell if they are an inferior race or not.

But then how will I get my Veeky Forums cringe?

public library

I realize the ability to feel shame is the first thing to go when you're homeless, but I'd rather not browse Veeky Forums in public.

just be really loud and awkward. no one will sit near you.

This

people who cant drink milk are most likely some dunecoon or another kind of mudblood

White cucks would piss, shit and cry if they were confronted by literally any race apart from chinks.