QTDDTOT Veeky Forums

Let's get another one of these started.

1) How long do cooked green beans last in the fridge

2) What's it called when you saute onions in fat and add flour? Totally blanking

>2) What's it called when you saute onions in fat and add flour? Totally blanking

a roux with onions in it?

>1) How long do cooked green beans last in the fridge
If you store them in nitrogen, a really fucking long time

>2) What's it called when you saute onions in fat and add flour? Totally blanking
flour to fat/oil is a roux

Your onnies need more fat

its called gravy you french faggots or i guess gravy with onions in it.

Why is tofu so difficult to cook right?

>1) How long do cooked green beans last in the fridge

depending how quick.they was cooled down... 2-3 days ..if they are slimy or grey throw they away

>2) What's it called when you saute onions in fat and add flour?
die what purpose?
it's the start for a gumbo no?

What does that even mean. You don't even have to cook it at all.

Its a roux but you can do that when youre making soups or sauces, it just saves time i think.

>die what purpose?
I was making it for an omelet, and the flour was a spur of the moment thing, because I didn't want fat just running out of it...

>eating tofu raw

Oh boy, here we go

normally you do it when you make French onion soup or "tarte a l'oignons" a kind of quiche with a lot of onions...

You gotta press it user. Look it up. You get most of the packing liquid out and it's basically the easiest thing to pick up the flavors of the sauce you're serving it with.

Aburaage is my favorite form of tofu. Got great texture and good in soups and inarizushi is fucking delicous

How do you look up what you need for a dish if you know what you want but not what it's called?

For example, I'm looking for a cake recipe that is fairly dry so I can put a sauce over it and not have it turn to mush.

Learn about what effects moisture in cake. Protip, sugar is hygroscopic, fat is hydrophobic

how to cook this type of tortilla

How much iced tea is too much to drink in a day? Lately I've been downing 1.5L a day

as it's mostly water, i dont think there's any harm in it 1.5-2L is recommended after all. i'd watch the sugar though.

>sweetened iced tea
No thanks.

those look like fritters