KFC is bad

> KFC is bad

>mfw your countries kfc only has shit fries and no wedges

I love KFC, but the last time I went I finally got one of these things in pic related.

I'll eat chicken livers, beef tendon, pork necks, and am open to new things, but WTF. No. Just no no no.

I'll be ordering the tendies from now on.

Still never really found out what it is
Lot's of people says it's supposed to be a kidney?
I don't buy it
wtf is a brain doing in a thigh

Agreed. Popeyes is better but i don't really go there either.

It's the kidney and they're in every chicken thigh. My cat loves them

>nashville hot chicken
>dry as fuck
>almost no sauce

Fuck KFC in the ass

Kidneys are gross and wrinkly too. Organs look nasty.

Haven't tried it yet. I'm assuming it's just the extra crispy recipe with sauce added. Pretty smart business-wise. Double the demand for an existing product, and you only have to get the new sauce to every store. I bet they only use the chicken that's about to expire the soonest. Great way to keep everything rotated.

>mfw all the KFCs close to me closed up.

What the fuck? Is KFC doing this shit on purpose and why is it that it's still happening?

Mine was incredibly saucy but I don't think they sell it in my area anymore. There used to be enough sauce left over to dip all my wedges in and my biscuit. They almost always forgot the pickles though.

It really is. Their wedges are over seasoned shit and their chicken is too greasy unless you're getting the tendies. Even their original recipe is greasy as fuck. Good thing there's a place near me that has god tier chicken fried potato wedges and I also live in the glorious south so I get Bojangles and don't have to settle for shit tier chicken. Also, Bojangles make the best biscuits hands down, totally worth it even though they have a fuckton of salt in them.

Why is it every time I eat KFC I feel flush and find it difficult to breathe?

Allergic reaction. Probably to one of their spices. Any item in particular?

The mash potatoes with some gravy.

If I eat nothing but chicken I'm okay.

I don't have a potato allergy.

I don't care for KFC in general but their popcorn chicken is one of my favorite things from any fast food joint.

Probably the gravy, then. Gravy is mostly flour and water, but I dunno what else they put in KFC gravy.

It's a pancreas user. That is not what kidneys or another popular option, lung, look like. It's quite nice, basically chicken sweatbreads.

Kfc is fine if you make bad decisions in life or live no where near a Popeyes.

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Food Starch-Modified, Maltodextrin, Chicken Fat, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextrose, Palm And Canola Oils, Mono and Diglycerides, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caramel Color (Contains ...

my nigga, popeyes is GOAT

Bojangles > Popeyes
I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't live in the South or hasn't travelled to the South to experience one.

That's a ton of ingredients for what is basically flour and water.

and the mashed potatoes: Chicken Stock, Potatoes (With Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate To Protect Color), Carrots, Peas, Heavy Cream, Food Starch Modified, Contains 2% Or Less Of Wheat Flour, Salt, Chicken Fat, Dried Dairy Blend (Whey, Calcium Caseinate), Butter (Cream, Salt), Natural Flavor (Salt, Natural Flavoring, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, ...

I am not even surprised that potatoes aren't the first ingredient.

Bojangles is for poor people who cant afford popeyes. If i lived across the street from a bojangles id drive 20 miles for popeyes.

We have both where I live, Bojangles is a million times better. Popeyes biscuits are shit, their shrimp is alright though. Never cared for either brand of dirty rice, though, and Bojangles is guilty of over seasoning their fries as well, but Popeyes also has shit tier mashed potatoes so it comes up even. Bojangles also has the superior chicken.

What a fucking waste of gas

You are such a faggot

I love KFC. Fucking gravy is the tits. Would eat it all the time if it didn't make fat and die early.

But every once in a while, you gotta get your KFC on.

>he fell for the 11 herbs and spices meme

It's literally just salt, pepper, and MSG

I remember when I was 19 and I had a job interview for KFC. The interviewer looked tired and gross like a drug junkie and there was a greasy gross looking guy right next to her with acne. She told me about how the workers are always stealing food. I never went to KFC again.

Don't
You can't even imagine the level of grease. The drumstick was edible, but you can cut into the thigh and grease will drip out
>grease, not sauce
I was excited to try it, but ended up throwing the thigh out after 2 bites. And I'm a poorfag that usually does one item off taco bells value menu for lunch

I've always loved the original recipe chicken, but I lost faith in KFC a few years back when they changed their gravy. It's not as good as it used to be. Faith was restored by the nashville chicken though, that stuff is good.

Australian KFC is superior in every way

Pic related

Until you buy the original recipe, slimy and gross.
Hot and spicy 9 pieces for $9.95 all the way.

Has KFC gotten worse over the years, or have my tastes just changed? I could've sworn it was the best drive-thru fried chicken when I was in junior high a decade ago but the last few times I've tried it it's been mediocre and the chicken tasted like the herbs and spices never penetrated the meat and just stayed on the outside.

Also has anyone tried Lee's chicken before? I've heard it's the tits.

I've always wondered why double or triple chicken sandwiches are so rare. I mean, we do it with burgers all the time

because Chicken sandwiches are made with the breasts which are unevenly shaped. Trimming them flat wastes meat.

>mfw kfc gravy is banned in Japan and the only reason I went was to try the gravy because Cartman goes on about how tasty it is....but it wasn't there

Organs are old-world food, consumed by peasants who could afford nothing else.

you smack them flat user
simpler and easier in a factory setting

I feel like the states has the worst KFC.

>not going to your local grocery store and getting freshly baked tendies & potato wedges
smhtbhq senpai

south? they have popeyes all over california.

Bojangles is exclusive to the South

So is Zaxbys, which is the best IMO

it's kidney, not pancreas

It's probably my preferred fast food place, because you can get whole pieces of chicken and not a ground up sludge. The wedges are good, but the other sides aren't great. Coleslaw is usually watery, green beans just taste like an overload of black pepper.

>The Real Colonel Sanders Hated KFC’s Chicken So Much He Tried To Open A Competing Restaurant
>In fact, when KFC changed the “secret recipe” of both the chicken and the gravy, Colonel Sanders was quoted as saying in one New York restaurant, “This is the worst fried chicken I’ve ever seen.” He also berated the gravy as “sludge,” saying it was “nothing more than wallpaper paste.” In fact, he called the new crispy fried chicken ““a damn fried doughball put on top of some chicken.”

We have the worst fast food everything because other countries actually have standards.

I never knew the colonel was such a fucking twat

KFC is good because of the 5 dollar boxes, they're good when you're drunk.

But they don't seem to have sweet and sour anymore so that sucks.

get out of here faggot
the colonel is based as fuck

it's just a weird situation because I eat a lot of fried chicken, and kfc is the only place where I find these things

>Business takes your beloved recipe and turns it to utter shit
>Complain about it
>Get called a twat on an anonymous image board decades later
>Being the colonel sure is suffering

Kennedy's Fried Chicken is way better

It's cheap and tasty

KFC has gradually declined in quality until it has become the worst option out of all the chains. Popeyes has been around for a long time and has been getting more popular simply because some MBA fucks are ruining KFC.

The KFC spice blend is still better than Popeyes but everything else, including the meat of the chicken, is better at Popeyes now

my friend got cucked at a kennedys, two black guys completely took advantage of him. Started out one of them asked for a few dollars to buy some food, escalated to him buying two combo meals AND giving them each $40 in cash because they kept pressing for more.
It was funny

What a moron.

>some MBA fucks are ruining KFC.
You ever tried to play someone's save file on a turn-based strategy game? And they're so fucking screwed you do all kinds of desperate shit to get them back in the game?

I imagine that's what the job of a MBA is like. Someone already destroyed the company, and you've got to make all these bad decisions hoping you can turn shit back around. For us, we see the lower quality food and think, "How do they expect to increase sales when they won't get any repeat business? They're losing their most loyal customers by changing the recipe."

But if you've ever started destroying units to get income to fix a bigger problem on the map, only to rebuild those units later when things stabilize, it starts to make a bit of sense.

He's an idiot, I hope he's wealthy at least.

I'm a white guy and I go to one in East Flatbush, I never have any issues.

>hey man you got a few dollas for sum food?
>uh...um, yeah ok
>starts shuffling in his wallet
>friend comes over
>oh hey me too, I'm hungry man
>uhh, ok yeah
>lets get a drink too?
>[to his friend] hey man what kinda drink you want?
>lets just get some meals
>uhh, um....ok
>buys the meals
>fucking large meals at that
>thanks man, but you know I'm gonna need some cash to eat tomorrow too
>ok, um, uh, yeah, ok
>takes all the cash out of his wallet and starts separating bills
>hands him some 20s
>man, me too, gimme that
>doesn't even wait for a response
>just pulls the cash right out of his hands
>friend standing there with an empty wallet
>two guys sit down at table laughing and eating chicken

he made the mistake of not telling them to fuck right off the moment they walked up like I did. I could have stopped it, but I felt it was important for him to learn his own lessons about how the world works.

Saying no to people is apparently something a lot of people never learn to do.

I had an older brother who was relentlessly cruel to me, but when the tables would turn, he'd start begging and sobbing for me to play fair. I used to relish those moments. He'd try everything to get me to change my mind, but eventually the sun sets, and you've got to start getting ready for bed. That realization he didn't get his way today would scorch him.

People like this make me afraid for the future of humanity.

it's more hilarious given the context that he's a very talented martial artist, he's better than I am and we both earn our living doing it, so he's pretty good.
he's just such a soft spoken beta, he can't deal with confrontation at all. I was waiting to see what his breaking point would be but even having a guy literally pull money from his hand wasn't enough to even draw a line and at least stand up for himself

One time I was at a bar downtown, and this guy was buying everyone drinks. Soon word gets around, and homeless people are coming in off the streets. Drinks keep flowing. Bartender is getting upset at all the commotion, and asks him to pay his tab and leave. He pays the bartender, and clearly has a lot of cash in his wallet still.

The next few seconds played out faster than anything I've ever seen...

A hand appears out of the crowd and rips the wallet from his hand, and the guy is out the door. Our jaws were at the floor.

This guy is visibly embarrassed, but tries to play it off, but all you can feel is maximum cringe.

I can't imagine what it must feel like to be these guys. To go home, and realize your wallet was raped because of how big of a cuck you are.

I fucking love these

I love KFC hotwings.

I might have to go pick up a 20 piece now.

in the past 10 years 80% of all the KFCs in my town were converted into popeyes. I think there are only 2 kfcs left and they are in the nigger part of town

KFCs have gotten worse they started putting out meme food instead of making good tendies

if the employees are white or black it's delicious

if the employees are Mexican then everything will be wrong, cold, damp, and awful.

>mfw there used to be 10 KFCs in your town

I found the flyover

KFC has a shit menu these days. No more snackers, no hot wings, no honey barbecue wings, no more honey barbecue sandwich I used to get as a kid. A friend put me on to getting tendies and having them put honey barbecue sauce on them. So damn good. Can't even do that anymore.

Wait, the people who fly over the flyover states are called "flyovers" too? Not just the people who live in the flyover states?

everyone is flyover
therefore no one is flyover

The coleslaw is the best here

>that episode where he eats all the chicken wing skin

everytime I have some chicken I eat the skin like him.

>Can't even do that anymore

since when? KFC still had tendies last time i went

>
They don't have the sauce anymore. They don't sell anything honey barbecue anymore.

>eat KFC in Philippines
>a metric fuckton of menus to choose, from KFC pizza(where the crust is fried chicken) to chicken burgers, and alot of addons like mashed potatoes, onion/mushroom soup or one of the best fries I've ever tasted,
>most basic menu has either/both whole chicken breast or/and entire drumstick
>Really crispy with a juicy taste
>served with rice and unlimited gravy
>paid around $2

>eat KFC in Germany
>only like 4 menus that wasn't exactly the same with just some tiny additions
>tiny nugget-looking turds that tastes like the entire chicken went into the grinder
>maybe 4 pieces of that
>mediocre fries
>paid around $7 for that shitty menu

Man, things could differ...
They don't have KFC in my country

And then he surrendered his wife?

Anyone ever been to a KFC buffet? 9 bucks for all the delicious nasty greasy chicken one could want.

You forgot
>be colonel
>be played by hack comedians like norm mcdonald on national TV commercials

Protip: he wasn't actually a colonel.

Colonel Sanders was a huge cuckold, he routinely invited large black males to his Manhattan apartment to fuck his wife

One of the most evil things Cartman ever did.

Poor Kenny :(

Krispy Krunchy Chicken in Philly is really good

why is anyone surprised people who eat at kentucky fried faggots would be picky basic eating cucks?

I don't want Kidney in my fast food chicken

>eat KFC in the Netherlands
>it's pretty ok but kinda expensive

>eat KFC in the Czech Republic
>it's cheap as fuck
>like everything is half the price it is back home
>still tasted good, the mayonnaise was pretty spicy yet delicious
>infinite refills

There's a KFC nearby that still has a buffet and my favorite thing there is the fried organs. They're good as fuck.

Chicken gizzards and hearts are 10/10.

The MBA fuck heads usually get brought in in limited numbers when the company is on the rise. Then they keep doing small changes of ingredients where the customer can't notice the difference and then they pile that shit on constantly just to save a half cent or so. They had already fucked KFC up when the colonel was alive and he said as much.

Now even more are being brought in doing what you're talking about because the other MBA fucks had ruined it so its just going to constantly get worse because the up and comer has come in gotten better than them so the only way they can keep profits up is by making the product worse with cheaper ingredients

Same shit happened to Papa Johns, I remember when we first got them in my city and they were so much better than Pizza Hut and all the other chains. Now they are exactly as good as PH just different. I've seen a few different chain pizza places popping up in different cities so I expect its only a matter of time until all of them are taken over, although I expect it to be much slower because we have the internet and its much easier to find local places now, so its harder to dominate

KFC meat has always concerned me. It has more the texture of something like frog legs. Whatever animal KFC is made out of was clearly not well while it was alive.

This reminds me of those sandwiches they used to have where they stuck three huge chicken strips in? Those things were so good to me as a fatass 8 year old I tell you what. Dont think they have them here in America anymore but not sure. I always liked their mashed potatoes and macaroni and biscuits and fries. Never cared for bone in fried chicken much but it wasnt bad. We used to get KFC and Mrs Winners all the time when I was growing up. They were cheap back then.

he started dating his gf when she was very fat, and now she has lost a lot of weight and looks pretty fit and I think hes kind of annoyed about it

So he's either a feeder, or he specifically chose a chubby wife because he thought both he and she couldn't do better, and now that she's looking better he thinks she can do better than him?

>And they're so fucking screwed you do all kinds of desperate shit to get them back in the game?
MBA's don't have to go down with the ship. Because they don't have to go down with the ship, all they want it minor profit increases, each quarterly, and then leave before it turns around.

In a RTS game, you have to go down with the ship. If it turns out what you are doing is hurting your total production, your goal is to get over the hill and win the campaign. If you have to continue over the next hill after that, you don't do what hurts your local production.

Remember: With 4 reports a year, thats 40 changes per decade. Each change might be small, but each change is part of what generally ruins a company.
General trends include being passive, doing weird gimmick shit, increasing marketing budget(good thing), and cost save reductions(generally awful as its forced and hurts quality)

I think he likes them fat
he was once telling me about this girl that worked at the mall that he was banging, I saw her once, she was very fat
>ew, she's really fat, I bet the smell in those folds is terrible
>nah, she takes pretty good care of herself
>well, obviously she doesn't
>...yeah I guess

What is this quote from?

>Highlight text
>Right click
>Search google for "..." with ... being the highlighted text, obviously