How does Americans react when faced with real cheese?

How does Americans react when faced with real cheese?

they spread it on a cracker and fire it down the hatch

why the thread from yesterday was deleted?

fear and panik

>pungent
>unpastureized

don't think i am missing out on much

>this is somehow not good things
Mod closed it in a panic, disturbed by the non-kraft cheese.

I don't know I guess it's because we don't live in france and just eat cement all day long. ie bread and cheese.

the fuck is the point? if it isn't as accessible as it is in other countries then we'll find something else to eat. if I could just go to the grocery store and pick up what in OP's pic I'd try it. but I can't, simple as that.

only cheese I cook with/eat consistently are things like parm reggiano, because it's easy to find.

I get my face out of your mum's crotch.

>fucking fat chicks
haha, loser.
make your own!

This IS American cheese

I actually preferred this board when it didn't have a moderator.

This is also real American cheese

And another fine example of real American made cheese.

Despite your retarded baiting I'll answer your question. When faced with some kind of food, most Americans, just like most every other human being will react by eating it. Feel free to post more cheese.

>pasteurised milk product

Unffff, that looks incredible

>make your own
I mean, I guess.
I'd rather not do all the research to make something that will never be a consistent part of my diet. I eat plenty of different things, just don't see the point. I'm sure it's good and all, I just have no motivation at all to make my own cheese. If you couldn't tell already, it's just not a huge part of our food culture, and my attitude reflects that.

And those are just the examples I happened to have in my folder. There's thousands more, just as wonderful. Now, can we let this stupid "americans only eat Kraft singles" myth die already?

would try...

>bleu d'auvergne
>saint marcelin
>saint félicien
>beaufort
>camembert

what else ?

It is, it's one of my favorites, I buy a wedge nearly every week.

All Americans are fat burgers who only eat those burger slices because it's the closest they can get to eating a burger without eating a burger.

wait, are you showing off that you can name the cheeses?
AY YOU KNOW IT BRO
that does look good

>amerifats will literally EAT FOOD when confronted with it

CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

yeah cheese is just packed full of 100% necessary nutrients. why don't you just chill the fuck out dude

there's a reason cheese isn't a huge part of our diet. hint:
>its not because we're afraid it will make us skinny

comté
chèvre cendré ( maybe Valancais)
crottin de chavignols
St nectaire

no, I wanted to know the names so I can go buy it.
they all look yum.

but they look really young desu... not aged properly

You're the best, jap bro

every week? how big is a wedge? do you use it for cooking?

like omg, right? haha, people EAT FOOD! Literally can't make this shit up. Teehee! Are you disappointed that people aren't all buttmad that you're a being a dork on the internet? Dingleberry.

feels good man

you guys have to try Comté of 24 months at least, it's just heaven in your mouth.

>fatmericans unironically defend eating food

holy shit I'm dying

Like everyone else...

Americans on suicide watch!

It makes you sound like some kind of fish that is only motivated by the sight of food and will just eat anything without thinking about it.

I guess that is an American though.

What are some things you can make with complex cheeses other than eating them raw? I have had some fantastic sauces made from blue cheeses but never tried my hands at cooking these things myself. I'm not american so I can use unpasteurished cheese if necessary , and prefer them

Why can't Americans be more cultured like superior Europeans?

The mod is clearly the biggest flyover pleb

There's a really obvious pattern to the types of threads he deletes

>there are literally americans eating as we speak

nice trips,

you can make hamburger with blue cheese and gorgonzola,
blue cheese pizza is nice too.

fish and blue cheese sause+cream, for example.

i react by over eating and spending too much money

Because Veeky Forums is for fast food discussions and alcoholism and YouTube celebs. Fuck off pretentious hipsters, your trying to push vegganism on us. Humans we're meant to eat meat faggots

cheese ain't vegan yo

We got that fat piece of shit this time. We need more cheese threads.

you don't really use them in cooking
but here some ideas

different quiches ( goat cheese+leek, blue+pear, morbier)
tartiflette from reblochon
Fondue from Switzerland
raclette
Cordon bleu with Munster
puffpastry with cheese in
salmon gratined with a crust made of goat cheese,honey and breadcrumbs
crotin de chavignol on toasts in honey glaze and frisee salad

it's part of the same clean eating liberal agenda. big organic wants you to buy $3 kale and $5/lb chicken instead of normal food. next thing you know NYC faggots have outlawed burgers and fries because they need a nanny state to tell them how to live.

get this Islamist garbage off my Veeky Forums

>clean eating liberal agenda
jesus fuck.
eating vegan is a big fucking conspiracy now? god I hate this country and the internet. fuck me. I mean fuck vegans but for real, shut the fuck up. vegan liberal agenda. just fucking kill me now.

shouldn't you be busy EATING? LMAO

>makes thread about cheese
>posts a pic of lobster meat

Crotin de chavignol looks like an amazing cheese

you can found them in different age.. from young ( creamy) to very old ( hard as rock)

if you hate America you should leave, just fuck off back to Afghanistan you goat fucker

>my Veeky Forums
moot ? ( or how is the he name of the new owner?i forget it )

it's goat right? I'd probably prefer them a bit more solid

They are visibly shaken and start muttering - b-b-but muh w-wisconsin

Not good... In general they hate it because "ewww it stinks, you're going to eat that? user you is nasty. omfg user go brush your teeth your breath is awful"

yep.. the old ones have a lot of flavor and go well with lavender honey

Well, the wedges aren't cut in uniform sizes, so sometimes I just buy a small wedge to eat with fruit and bread, or sometimes I buy a larger wedge if I'm going to use it for specific dishes as well. Just depends. And I said "nearly" every week, so it's not like I'm constantly shoving that delicious shit in my mouth (although, I easily could). Point Reyes Bay Blue is my favorite blue cheese besides Stilton.

You mean Hiroshima Nagasaki

>it's not like I'm constantly shoving that delicious shit in my mouth
gotta make room for burgers

Eh, not really. I pretty much only eat burgers at home, and I haven't made burgers in nearly 2 months. So, no. Unless you count the salmon patties I made and ate on hawaiian buns, but that's not a fucking burger.

Is it that different? Is American Cheese Pizza that different from European Cheese Pizza?

Methinks it would all be pretty tasty.

Europeans think everything made in Europe is the best in the world because "muh special snowflake Yuropeon heritage!"

we don't think... we know...

CP is CP , everywhere on the world

someone got bullied in highschool because of their lack of hygiene

>strong flavors are a manufacturing defect
WIDF pls go

Case in point right there.

australia was a mistake

I'll trade you flyover land for Melbourne and Sydney

>$5/lb chicken

That's... what chicken costs.
The organic chicken is $9/lb

>muh organic
Lol

With love!
My favorites are:
>Mature British cheddar
>Old Amsterdam Gouda
>Blue Stilton
>Gorgonzola
>Swiss cheese
>Pepper jack
>Raclette
>Minas cheese
>Parmesan

>British cheddar
>implying any other type exists

Not even the French like epoisses. That's why they ban it from their public transportation.

...I fucking love it though.

It won't die because that is what Americans eat, your specialty cheese pictures there isn't sold in national grocery stores and has less than 0.25% of the cheese market, it basically might as well not exist.

>your specialty cheese pictures there isn't sold in national grocery stores
I can go to literally any Giant, Shoprite, or Wegman's and get this shit and I live in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Metro areas have actual cheese shops and shit.

There's literally a block of fresh parmesan, some Irish cheddar, and fresh blue cheese in my fridge. I also have some Kraft singles for burgers. Fite me fagit

You're a dirt poor single toothed foreigner

You know nothing of America

>anything but chèvre

>Irish cheddar
Only in America

Is this stuff supposed to smell like dirty underwear? Because it smells like dirty underwear.

baby bell or get out. all of these eurofags thinking their cuisine is superior because they think they know something about cheese makes me laugh. I took a trip to GB, literally didn't eat for a week after I had my first meal; disgusting.

fuck off. im murifat and babybell sucks fucking ass. get some fucking taste buds and try manchego or somthing for fucks sake

>I took a trip to GB, literally didn't eat for a week after I had my first meal; disgusting.
Things that didn't happen.

Excuse me, but Point Reyes Blue is sold nation wide in nearly every supermarket chain that has a cheese section. Along with many, many, many other both American made and foreign imported cheeses. You have obviously never been to the US, so I'd shut that ignorant mouth before you keep embarrassing yourself.

Baby bell is disgusting, rubbery shit. Get out.

>Shut your ignorant mouth

Cunt, you sound like something from the early 00's internet. Chill out, you're not arguing in the Newgrounds comments section.

babybell is French...
funny no?

you're a chèvre

Wait was it the one with the triangular slice of cheese that was pointing down? I was in that and didn't know it got deleted.

It is beautiful. If I was American, I would eat this, guzzle some Napa Pinot , and have sexy time with your cheerleader girls.

a lot of picture of French raw milk cheese in the thread

How does it feel knowing most of the produce in your best restaurants comes from California?

Not the user you were talking to.

But I hate to break it to you, my chubby, brown friend but NOTHING in European cuisine has ever been influenced by California, let alone the USA.

I'm white though...

Anyway, this has nothing to do with influencing cuisine, this has to do with the fact that California ships its highest quality ingredients to high end European restaurants and high end restaurants around the world

You think a fucking time line insult is clever? No wonder you're the village idiot. GTFO