Would Veeky Forums put a ring on it?

Would Veeky Forums put a ring on it?

didn't get the chocolate chip eggo waffles

0/10 would dump that bitch

I FEEL YOUU

>sausage links AND reddit strips

100 100

On top of that no syrup

Why is this shit even a thing? Why do bitches believe that they're automatically proficient at everything they try?

It's not even a "LOL WOMEN AMIRITE" thing. I know women who can cook, OLDER women, my grandmothers, friends grandmothers, my mother, friends mothers, but I know maybe 1 chick

Considering my last girlfriend did nothing but lay around in pajamas all day and ate exclusively Lunchables, yes. That plate of overcooked eggs looks amazing by comparison. I'd love to have a girlfriend who gave enough of a shit about me to even try.

Idk its like women these days have been taught they will just be taken care of and dont need to know. This shit was on my facebook feed some chick whos like 24 got like 4 kids.

It's not that her giving a shit is bad, I'm sure it tasted fine, the shit that grinds my gears is that she thinks she's some kind of amazing creature for doing a basic fryup.

I'd never date a woman who used plastic plates.

Tremendous faggot/10

This

So what do you want for breakfast fucking steak? Or are you one of these english breakfast memers? Ham, blood sausage, and mushrooms or i want fucking nothing.

>I'd never date a woman
me either
dudes cook way better 100% of the time.
they even understand the various functions on the microwave

Women suck at everything... supposedly even men are better at sucking dick than women.

>supposedly

itt angry virgins

I thought those were the bloobs. I like the bloobs.

Who let /rk9/ out of their containment board
I agree with OP though, I hate the "I can just barely cook basic shit, holla!" attitude
But I blame stupid thirsty men for enforcing that behavior and having no taste pallete thay knows anything outside McDonald's
It's Facebook OP, just don't deal with normies who obsess with it

I would never marry a woman simply because she can prepare a plate of shit. Women really expect to be accepted without having to do a damn thing, and what's fucked up about it is they are.

I'm vegetarian, so no.

I have the opposite problem: I'm never fucking happy with my cooking. My friends and family will rave about it, but I'm never satisfied. I always feel it could be better.

btw i'm a guy

Im the same way. Almost everything i cook i think is shit. My friends love all of it but im just like this shit is simple and looks unpresentable to a homeless man.

Literally me.

My presentation skills were what I wanted to practice most this summer. Even if my cooking does taste good to them, it sure as fuck can't look it.

>using a microwave

cold dry garbage

Fwiw my girlfriend loves to cook and does it all the time. She's Thai though, I think this is more of an American women problem.

I'd rather have a pretty white girl who can't cook, than some googly eye jungle woman who will cause my kids to come out looking like they got hit in the face by a bus.

My ex told me she's not a very good cook, so I offered to do all the cooking.

Then I realized she's not a good cook because she's kind of a picky eater. She'll TRY anything, and won't complain. But she really only likes pasta without sauce, basic meats without adornment, and vegetables that won't give her gas (bascially, she wouldn't eat anything green). It frustrated the hell out of me because she'd eat anything I prepared and wouldn't say anything about it but I could tell she didn't like anything. Bitch, I want to fix something for you that's delicious AND that you actually like. I can cook the stuff I like for myself.

Before you complain about how she was trying to be considerate of me, just imagine what living with someone like that would be like.

It's a certain type of American girl. It's the former clubwhore who got married young, has only been married like 6 months, and that nigs she's totally nailing this whole "housewife" thing. They're the ones always posting this shit on FB and Instagram.

This is why you don't marry clubwhores.

Paper plates? Tiny forks? Nope. I would call her the next day though.

You're female aren't you?

no

she has a point though
normie men and women are so lazy and idiotic

normie is a buzzword

Why do people buy frozen waffles when waffle irons exist? Nothing beats a freshly made waffle.

Not everyone eats enough waffles or has enough desire or room for a waffle iron.

I like waffles, but they're an occasional treat and I don't feel the need to spend any money and finding any space for a waffle iron.

Wifey material thread? /r/ing the classics

I don't war waffles enough to warrant me getting an iron, so the toaster is a quick good breakfast

Why do black women think they can cook when it's 100% carbs and fried chikkin

that looks pretty good actually

What the fuck is on the right? Rice and gravy?

This is true

If my girlfriend cooked like op she'd probably be my fuck buddy, not my gf. Nothin personnel, she's a nice kid, but cooking is just one of the few hobbies I have that I give a shit about sharing and exploring with my close friends/significants.

at least sweet potato is good on its own

Oh fuck off, Veeky Forums regularly rip on dudebros and their failed Epic Mealtime-ish slop too.

>men are better at being degenerates

Well we know that's true

I call bullshit. That looks like popeyes.

>I know maybe 1 chick

>Idk its like women these days have been taught they will just be taken care of and dont need to know.

I feel sorry for my nieces who are in for a lot of tears when they get older, as their cunt of a mother has warped their brains.

A couple of years back I stopped by my brother's place (I only see him a couple times per year, despite him only living 40 mins away, again because of his wife...) and ended up giving my youngest niece (8 at the time) the change in my truck's cup holder and as she was counting it out, I said something about saving money and getting a good job and she said;

"Oh I don't need a job, my husband will take care of me!"

trip dubs
it has to be true
the future is bleak
laughed at filename though

beans,

Hispanics do this all the time,

besides it is all going to the same place

Kek this.