Sashimi

How do you incorporate nori with sashimi without adding rice and making sushi?

Did you cut that yourself?
Looks terrible

Taste pretty 5/5 man

>eating 4 pounds of raw fish

WHY IS IT SO THICK

THIS ISNT SASHIMI

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not even that thick.

Fucking frogposters and their le reddit humor

> frog posters
> le reddit
You sound confused.
Anyway, why don't you make a poki bowl or something? Idk what half the words you used mean so maybe that's the wrong answer.

>It's not even that thick.
Yes it is, holy shit.
Are you a five year old incapable of cutting anything into slices smaller than four inches?

Thin slices are for children and homos.
t. pro chef

thick slices are for literal retards
t. better pro chef

Just fried it you fucking faggot

I'm not OP. I'm also a pro cook who could slice that shit thin enough to liquify. I think you've actually spent too little time in the physical realm and too much on the computer, and its affected your ability to read physical information from an image. These are thicker slices than usual for sashimi... but by maybe 1/8th inch at the most.

>> frog posters
>> le reddit
>I'm not a reddit-tier shit poster, look, I posted the Veeky Forums frog!
KYS

that looks fucking gross holy shit

(-10)/10 i hope your immune system is strong

>KYS

those salmon cuts are hideous and the saba is way too thick and it actually looks raw--are you planning on eating raw mackerel? good luck.

i would not eat that shit. chop up the salmon and stick it in a salad so you can't see the ugly cuts. cook the fuck out of the mackerel or google how to brine it properly.

why is there a lake of soy sauce? are you trying to drown the fish?

You don't. The only other use for raw fish I can think of is a kaisen donburi and thats basically just deconstructed sushi with more rice

id totally eat that salmon. not sure about that other shit though.

also people complaining about the cuts are autistic. doesnt change how it tastes at all, thats just a meme.

itt: nobody is talking about the nori
wew OP

What the fuck is a KYS? Is that some /b/ teir bullshit? Also you failed as OP today OP.

>not eating 4 pounds of raw fish
shiggy diggy doo