ITT: god tier frozen foods

ITT: god tier frozen foods

So good, but so expensive.

I ate softstix like every day after school growing up. They're the main reason I was a fat kid I think.

compliments breaded wings.

there is no such thing you fat losers.

nice reading comprehension

kill yourself.

>amerifats will defend this

these literally taste just like taco bell so if you're into that

They take a while in the microwave but taste fantastic

ITT: top tier pieces of shit

frozen fruits you cant get fresh

the irony
there's no such thing as bad food aslong as you have an active lifestyle YOU fat cunt

is this one any better than the chiken tikki masala or whatever its called? that one just tasted like strait up chicken and rice with some gravy

Pretty much all the trader joe frozen stuff is top tier but i just dont want to pay for chicken and rice

i've never been to a trader joe's but my friend bought me one of these greek cheese spirals and i'm addicted

that looks so gross but i'm just laughing at the "ON A STICK" bit

Someone try to top this

Protip, don't bother

My fucking nigga

Can't find this shit anywhere anymore. I'm so pissed.

Its at all my grocery stores still, that sucks. GOAT frozen pizza, it can't be touched

this guy knows where it's at

The marie callender fettuccine alfredo dinner. I could drink that alfredo sauce all day

i could never eat jalapeno poppers because they reminded me of huge cockroaches and waterbugs

Any frozen whole plant food. I like berries, broccoli, and artichoke hearts. Artichoke messes with tongue and makes sweet taste for a while.

Good snack that requires no preparation and can be added to any meal.

I like dried dates because they're like cockroaches.

Holy shit I remember eating these when I was younger and they were fantastic. Do they still make them? I haven't seen them in years.

My nigga. I used to eat these every morning before school before I started packing on the lbs.

Cheddar jalapeño poppers >>>> cream cheese jalapeño poppers

Tombstone is shit. Red Baron is better

They're better if you bake them.
I don't think so. IIRC they failed because people couldn't read the "KEEP REFRIGERATED" text on the box

Noice