What do tall people eat?

What do tall people eat?

Mostly hot dogs.

manlets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

More

being short is cute if you're a girl. no need to grow tall unless your plan is to seduce short lesbian girls.

The fuck? We eat the same foods as short people. If you're worried about not growing taller, make sure you get plenty of calcium, magnesium, and b vitamins.

Kill yourself barneyfag

Probably goat, washed down with coca tea.

tall women scare me.

I'd definitely date one, but I wouldn't be able to initiate conversation...

Don't be silly. Tall women are just as approachable as short women, unless you have a Napoleon complex, but that's on you.

Food. Washed down with the tears of shortywortberts.

>Tall women are just as approachable
The difference between short and tall women, besides height, is that short women will look for guys who are at least 5'9" and tall women will look for guys who are taller than them
You'll see tall girls with short dudes, but really only because they didn't end up with a tall dude that suited them

Its weird that people pin the complex about height on the dudes when really it's the girls who get super weird about dating dudes who are shorter than them
It like how most dudes will ask girls out, but only because most girls feel weird about approaching dudes first and think that guys will think they are freaks

I don't get it

The leaves on the tallest branches

I think the leaves at the top get more sunlight, so they probably taste a little different. Animal products have been thoroughly equalized though.

Usually i just open my mouth and birds accidentally sail right in. Keeps the sparrow population under control.

Never geese though. Fucking gross animals.

It's not weird that it gets pinned on men, though. The complex comes from guys knowing the way girls feel about it.

Copious amounts of pussy washed down with bitter manlet virgin tears

The souls of lesser beasts. How do you think they got so tall in the first place?

bird shit

Food.

leaves and various birds that fly into my gaping maw

You must be new here

shortbread

short people

Stuff from the top shelf.

what is a tall persons food bill? is it way more than an average person.

that would kinda suck

Genetics