Who else /whiteboy/ here? I'm so ashamed of myself...

Who else /whiteboy/ here? I'm so ashamed of myself, I can barely eat something with a relatively mild thing in it like jalepenos. Are spicy foods a meme, or am I missing out?

Peppers are a meme form of spiciness, the better types of culinary facebash are concentrated acids, and irritant chemicals of raw garlic, mustard, wasabi etc

All foods are inherently memes. Just stop eating.

There's nothing "white" about not liking spicy foods, not knowing how to dance, shooting up schools etc, you're just a pussy.

Mouth pain overrules enjoyment of food. I can't help that, I just don't find it worth it. Unfortunately, that means that things like pineapple are also out. It feels like the inside of my cheeks are peeling like a sunburn.

OVERRULED.

Whitey here.
Spice is life.

Get with the program OP. Start mild and work your way up to ass bleeding ulcers.

This.

All foods are meme. Stop eating and kill yourself before you turn into a memelord from over-consumption of memes.

Ha! And you call yourself the master race.
How sickening. I bet you cry when you see the peppers, you wouldn't last a day in my life.
>I EAT CURRY EVERY FUCKING DAY NIGGA

You're just a pussy. It has nothing to do with you being a fucking white male.

>white people can't handle spice

>>>/reddit/

Fucking niggertwitter lover.

stop being a pussy
work your way up
learn to enjoy the pain
when you get used to it, the endorphins will make the food much more pleasurable

>Who else /whiteboy/ here? I'm so ashamed of myself, I can barely eat something with a relatively mild thing in it like jalepenos
Confirmed for a 'None-White' poster . . . just trying to perpetuate a silly meme.

>tfw Cajun family from Louisiana
>tfw born and raised in Florida
>tfw people think flyover states with no concept of any flavor including spice is indicative of all white people

both of those are flyover states, but not because of their food, but becuase southern religious extremists will hang you for having tumblr hair or being too gay or edgy.

1/3 of the Floridian economy is tourism, and another 1/3 is real estate. Flyover state doesn't mean any state you don't like, you dumb asshole.

Green chili will redeem spiciness for you. If you are skittish about it work your way up from paprika to cayenne powder on grilled meats.

same

i can't even eat citrus. even smelling it makes my throat swell up

Southern white here, and we were raised on cayenne peppers and Jalapeno's grown in the garden, from the time we were kids.

You're just a pussy.

"Flyover" is a meme used by butthurt Calicucks when people don't follow their delusion little cult around the most pozzed state in the country.

Spicy food makes my nose run a lot. When I eat at food places I don't get spicy food anymore because it's kinda embarrassing.

White boy here OP

When I'm served spicy food I simply add a heaping helping of mayo, it helps it to not hurt my mouth

I too am white. Spicy foods can be good, just don't hang out with the faggots that make every meal a pain game. It should add to the experience not ruin it. Also quit being a faggot and blaming your lack of taste on the color of your skin, you're bringing me down.

>implying Cajuns created the cuisine themselves and you are a brainwashed shill of CODOFIL

I've never in my life had trouble eating really spicy (and I mean all of the spices in pajeet's, Ahmed's, and buk lau's spice cabinets in a day) food and I'm probably the whitest white boy in this thread

I also drive a 6.6 liter turbodiesel Chevy with liberal bumper stickers all over the tailgate, and when I drive through residential areas I make sure to blast scary-sounding rap music at deafening levels with the windows down

;)

> tfw i've been to popeyes
> tfw cajun food isn't that special

ITT the good people of Veeky Forums have no idea how to take a steriotype at their own expense. I didn't know this board doubles as the SJW containment board.

....or am I just falling for the bait

You are the bait memester.

>American mentions anything Mexican, Indian or anything that has even the tiniest amount of spice in it
>Has to loudly proclaim how bad it makes him shit

I really don't understand it. Is there some fucked up genetic intolerance to capsaicin that's been bred into the entire American populace? Does you government inject you with a drug to make you extremely sensitive to capsaicin so that capsicum spray will be more effective on you? Why are your digestive systems so fucking weak?

it's not that
a lot of mexican places use poor meat/beans, especially taco trucks
people get the shits afterwards and i guess some might mistakenly associate it with the spice

so you're just a typical faggot?

This meme food meme is getting out of hand.

>Peppers are a meme form of spiciness
For the love of god go fuck yourself.