I just realized that I've never had Stouffer's french bread pizza

I just realized that I've never had Stouffer's french bread pizza.

Worth trying at least once? How's it rank in the frozen pizza tiers?

Other urls found in this thread:

stouffers.com/our-dishes/French-Bread-Pizza-Cheese-Pizza/211
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not very good. I prefer Tony's Pizza when it comes to frozen

It's okay O like red baron better but it's been years since I've had either

You get more bang for your buck from a loaf of french bread, a jar of plain pasta sauce, a packet of mozzarella, and a packet of pepperoni.

Also, Stouffer's smells like diarrhea.

My mom made me this growing up so I'll always eat it with nostalgia glasses on, but like another poster said, making it from scratch would likely be cheaper and yummier

you would know

Had it a couple times in college. Not great. The best frozen pizza I've seen are the small Red Baron circular pizzas.

Know what?

He's calling you a diarrhea sniffer m8

They taste nothing like the ones you had growing up
Stouffers changed the flavor of the sauce and the type of bread used
These used to be amazing in the 90's and early 00's now they are disgusting

Who isn't?

Stouffer's french bread pizza is like a meme before the time of memes. It's just decent really and nothing special. But they always point you to Stouffer's just like the lasagna meme.

I rarely have diarrhea because my diet isn't shitty and laden with french bread pizza; so I i'm not oft exposed to the scent.

Did they stop making Tombstone pizza? I can't find that shit anywhere now.

not bad, takes a while to cook. god I don't think I can take another dominos,papa johns.tombstone, mr p's...jack,totinoes are still ok. And maybe some good pizza hut.

maybe dijornoes scinse I can't tell it's not delivery. lol

Definitely worth trying once. If for nothing else but to see what the fuss is about. Veeky Forums used to be populated with people who loved these.

I would rank it pretty high, in fact. In my experience, the best frozen pizzas have non-traditional crusts. If you want a rising crust, then order out. Freschetta's crust makes me want to vomit.

Totino's Party Pizza is one of the best for this very reason. It's a buttery, flaky crust that crisps up just right. They're also among the cheapest, if not the cheapest, so they've got that going for them.

It's still around. Jack's is similar.

Just got 10 for $20 senpai

I just finished eating 2. They are good. Add pepper and spices though. Oven>Microwave bc otherwise that shit is soft

Superior to regular frozen peetz but inferior to thin crust.

OP. If you cook it right it's like 7/10 when it comes to frozen food tier. It's still shit because it's frozen food tier but again it's high in terms of frozen food.

DON'T MICROWAVE IT

Yeah but it's being taken over by red baron.
How the fuck.

I was going to say I liked them growing up, but I haven't had them in several years and I have no idea on price.

Well, on the box they have two different suggestions for cooking it. One involves both a microwave and a conventional oven, and one is just the oven. I've never seen that on a frozen food before.

i enjoy most pizza, even alleged shitty ones (because the shiftiness is appealing in its own way)

but these are fucking awful. the sauce has a weird flavor, the bread is half burnt, half soggy

>frozen french bread pizza.
> french Bread
> pizza
> frozen

why!

stouffers.com/our-dishes/French-Bread-Pizza-Cheese-Pizza/211

They used to be good but most seem to agree they have changed for the worst, they suck now

Lol that's nothing
Store by my work sells em 3 for a dollar
10 bucks and I have a months worth of lunch if need be

WHAT IS BEST FROZEN PIZZA?

>Stouffer's

Skip it and go for Red Baron. Last time I tried Stouffer's it didn't even come with a toasting try, so the microwave results were shit.

OP here. Tried it. Added some precooked sausage from the grocery store and Crystal hot sauce. Passably bad.

What
In
The
Fuck

Dumbass should have used Trappey's hot sauce.

Buy Red Baron ones like said and oven bake them. They're bretty gud for being frozen pizza

In the 80s they were great

hard stale outside, cold soggy middle, shitty "cheese" and toppings