Do Linkies actually realize the size of LinkPool ROI?

I WANT TO BE RICH

Monthly ROI = LINK price x Stake x 0.01

Stake: 10k LINK (currently $5,400) * LINK price $5 - monthly net income: $500 * LINK price $10 - monthly net income: $1,000 * LINK price $20 - monthly net income: $2,000

Stake: 20k LINK (currently $10,800) * LINK price $5 - monthly net income: $1,000 * LINK price $10 - monthly net income: $2,000 * LINK price $20 - monthly net income: $4,000

Stake: 50k LINK (currently $27,000) * LINK price $5 - monthly net income: $2,500 * LINK price $10 - monthly net income: $5,000 * LINK price $20 - monthly net income: $10,000

Stake: 100k LINK (currently $54,000) * LINK price $5 - monthly net income: $5,000 * LINK price $10 - monthly net income: $10,000 * LINK price $20 - monthly net income: $20,000

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting pretty stoked for the mainnet :D

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7xhax0/do_linkies_actually_realize_the_size_of_linkpool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS
STACKING AND EING A NODE OPERATOR ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
YOU CAN BE A NODE OPERATOR WITH 1 LINK
IT
DOESNT MATTER
YOU MIGHT OR MUGHT NOT HAVE THE SAME CHANCES OF UR NODE GETTING PICKED UP IF U HAVE MORE BUT ITS ALL RUMORS
NOTHING
OFFICIAL
KYS

Wrong. No one knows how it works yet. Until MainNet

>increasingly nervous nolinker

You mad? How’s your TRX doing?

Put 1 btc @ 18 sats, sold at 1800 sats
How's your chainscam doing bro

can I have a bitcoin please sir

You really didn't need to do all that 5 times user we know how to multiply

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7xhax0/do_linkies_actually_realize_the_size_of_linkpool/
>unironically posting from reddit
kys

how would you know unless you browsed there yourself?

no, you!

This. Why do redditors do this? Is it some kind of mating call for gay erp?

kek

minus 30%

I was thinking of posting something like this. While it depends on your standards, we're all going to make it to some degree or another. While these lowball price estimates wouldn't exactly be life changing or fuck you money, an extra thousand or two would make life incredibly comfy. I did my math differently though. I assumed that link would never be more that $10 and we'd get not more than 5% per year from staking to make sure the estimates are super conservative. With my current stack (25k link) , that would net me $12k/year. That would pay for my monthly rent and food budget or a new car every few years, or an excellent vacation every quarter, or allow me to work part time, or pay for college, etc. I wouldn't get a lambo, but fuck.

However, if I do high end estimates it's surreal because these are the more likely outcome. $200/link at 5%/month with my current stack is $250k/month...

Link is truly the comfiest of holds guys. You're retarded if you don't buy at least 1k of them, that same math on the high end is $10k/month.

5% a month is a lot though

Linkconnect

>1 million link
>$200/link
>$200 million
>$2 million/month
>$24 million/year

I keked

> Copy text
> Past into google
> Find source