Holy fucking shit. I just found a backdoor in an coming up capacitor block node on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain...

Holy fucking shit. I just found a backdoor in an coming up capacitor block node on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain. This shit will literally implode. I'd say you have about an hour.

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wH1WffaslzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
youtube.com/watch?v=_cuImsvmSf4
twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*grabs popcorn*

*an up coming
is what i meant to say, im too tired. going to bed.

shitcoin

>I just found a backdoor in an coming up capacitor block node on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain
What the fuck is this word salad supposed to mean?

it means bcash is a shitcoin

don't be a faggot and give your Veeky Forumsbros some proof.

It's Bitcoin Cash. Of course it's a piece of shit. Who buys Bitcoin Cash aside from literal retards.

Explains why it's crashing

It means some retard was reading Bitcoin Cash threads earlier and was too stupid to understand what they were saying so he made up some bullshit to try and sound intelligent and then left. The funny thing is that the rest of you idiots don't know that he literally made up words, but because its anti-BCH you will take it as being true. This thread is the result of extended methamphetamine use, I guarantee you that.

I sold all my 10 BCH because I literally believe your meme and somehow the price is going up

Holy shit, I found out OP has AIDS.

>you

You're right, I forgot all about capacitor block nodes and blockchains. That comes in chapter 18 of the blockchain book right after chapter 17 "Electrified Anti-Gravity Transactions". How could I have forgotten? I need more meth or I won't be able to stay awake to read the whole book. Lol.

>you
>double triggered, this calls for higher resolution

You do realize the more we have this back and forth conversation the more people have the chance to see that Bitcoin Segwit supporters believe in "capacitor blocks" and their ability to create "backdoors" and destroy blocks. All while the person who discovered this "backdoor" is sleeping. So keep replying, I'm just here to bump the thread and spread the word that the only people who support Bitcoin Segwit are those required to wear helmets when they go outside.

>capacitor
im an electrical engineer so this baits not gonna work on me

It’s okay. I rerouted power to the port nacelles — we should be okay as long as the lateral baffles hold out.

what was meant by this

youtube.com/watch?v=wH1WffaslzQ

nobody here supports bitcoin
nobody here supports bcash
BOTH ARE SHITCOINS
you are about as thick as they come

this

that's some mallcore-tier cover

I feel as though threads like these are a sad attempt to give credibility to the BCH shills that "Bitcoin Cash is attacked by Bitcoin CORE shills!"

BTrash will never be Bitcoin. The coup failed. Give it up.

BCash only UseCase is being digital toilett paper for Pajeets and we all know they dont use it.

Just die already you fucking fake shitcoin

i bet you dont even ironically like attila's about that life

Core shills with the quality arguments yet again.
Parity before EOY deal with it

This has been the best thing I've seen on Veeky Forums in a while.

>Who buys Bitcoin Cash?
People who can think for themselves and understand economics. The BTC camp is a horde of morons led by villains.

Let me guess...you are some poor cunt who missed out on being f fucking rich like me from btc and desperately want to to get rich off Bitcoin trash? K pal... Flippening ammirite?!? Sure...

I fucking hate BTrash, that shit needs to die

Thats whats so great about it. I bought pre bubble 2013 and held until december.

Gonna ride it twice, this time with millions.

The replies to your obviously true post by poor cunts who.want to get rich after missing the boat on btrash. So sad! Muh real satoshis vision!!! Big blocks!!! Core shills!!! Btc.cunts...im.rich it's hilarious...btrash losers will always try but it's too late. I get a hard-on over poor cunts desperation I swear. Bitcoin cash is the real.v Bitcoin!!! Hahahahaha. So why is it so much less!!??

Economics says it's your unusable crippled shitcoin developed by a totalitarian central planning body and promoted through lies and propaganda that's going to die, user, just like all unfree communist economic systems everywhere. But you're probably not even a libertarian, so don't let me stop you from losing all your money, you deserve it.

Whew so triggered.

I heard they are planning a rebrand

BITCOIN CRASH

BCASH BTFO xD

Not sure if you are agreeing with me but I did the same... This shit has made me millions, pulled out millions in 2017 as well and still have millions... whatever the fuck satoshis vision was! All I know is I'm fucking rich and never have to work again. Btc kicks ass , sold by btrash and whatever I still have makes me money as well but still think btc is my main breadwinner no matter how much Ver cries on YouTube .I'm no core shill, don't care about any faggot shills who 'believe' in anything . I'm just a moron Aussie. Treating this like the digital Dole and laugh at people who are upset by this shit because they are obviously late totally he party and poor as they are so upset by all this discussion. Respect to all old fags already rich (drove my sports pack r8 Audi to my mates right now) in australia who didn't miss the boat because they were playing world or Warcraft like losers in 2012. Btc for life

Stay poor faggot

user are you saying its too late to make it if i jsut start crypto today?

it isnt so long as you're all-in JNT

This battle between BTC and BCH fags is so hilarious

fucking faggot. kys

big if true

gay

>I just found a backdoor in an coming up capacitor block node on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain
What

desperate emergency larp, the post

Can you imagine how butthurt the people organising this shit must be? We'll hijack the media and political structure like we always go and everything else will follow because that's how humanity works, we've been doing this for thousands of years, there will be no surprises.
What do you mean they split and are pulling market cap away from our product? What do you mean we can't do anything about it? What do you mean if they take enough our entire product will be destroyed? What the fuck is going on here?
The only poetic justice to come from this shit is when they lose, the core faction will be persona non grata fucking everywhere after the full extent of their treachery is widely revealed and understood.

This year will be very entertaining indeed.

Roger Ver is trying to copy Satoshi's homework but still can't get a higher grade
Just give up and we can get this process over with
Bcash is a distraction

I think you mean Adam Back.

This describes literally the only reason there are bcash fans on this earth. NO other reason.

Yeah what other possible reason could people who actually wanted what was originally planned from a project still have to be in that project beside not having been there when that original promise was made and was being delivered on prior to being sabotaged?
Why are coretards so stupid? There are some hooks in the brain for obedience that override rational thought or something, isn't there? And those who have them have their ability to think rationally overriden instead by authority demanding "Hey you must say think and believe these things instead!".
It's fucking weird and dystopian and makes me even more misanthropic than I already am, fuck this shitty insectoid species.

Its easy to despair at core shills stupidity. But if you believe in the free market you have nothing to worry about.
Inferior products wont prevail.

Go back to support AXA and Mastercard the only reason why you will never have financial freedom. NO other reason.

Man, take a deep breath and re read your messages.
You're deep in, but it's not too late.

I have re-read this entire situation with disbelief for months now, completely fucking shocked that they so easily managed to pull the wool over basically everyone's eyes.
Someone saying "aren't you taking this a little too seriously" is totally not going to change my view on that one iota, this project was about changing the world, destroying political authority, and throwing off the chains of debt based money and central banking, and all it took for almost everyone to either forget that or not even notice it to begin with was taking control of some people with minor political importance to the project and the most popular media channels around it. That's it, then basically all normie scum just got in line and obeyed, even though it was abundantly clear they had and indeed have no fucking idea what's going on.

>almost everyone
It only seems like that. Normie scum is loud on reddit, twitter and even here. But when you really look at it you will see the people that actually matter are overwhelmingly with BCH.

Ask any person that ran a BTC-accepting business over the course of 2017. Those are the people that matter for real adoption, those are the people that got fucked over by core the most and they will not forget what core did to them.

How do you think BCH is staying at these mnarketcap levels? There are DEEP pockets supporting them: oldcoiner and real entrepreneurs are pushing it and normie scum can do nothing about the real bitcoin winning.

inb4 a coreshill will say its all roger and bitmain. lmao no.

Right, I believe we're going to win in the long run, and I'm keeping my positions set appropriately, and I know at the end of the day what normie scum thinks doesn't actually matter worth a damn, I'm just blown away by how easy it is to fool them, and how little clue they actually have what's going on, not a single one I've ever spoken to has ever examined the actual architecture in terms of what data goes where at what speed and what is being proposed, etc, but they are happy to parrot "INCREASING THE BLOCK SIZE CONTRIBUTES TO DEGRADING DECENTRALISATION!" without a fucking *clue* what that actually means. It really is the crypto equivalent of this shit, and I just can't wrap my head around how they can be so stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

>claims to have made millions
>pic looks like you are living below the poverty line

Cool another Veeky Forums LARP

bitcoin cash can be hacked...google it

>Veeky Forums does quikkmaths.jpg

those are the notes from the tenx ceo...go on youtube...he is right...

Nice FUD. Only realistic attack on BCH is 51%, just like every other PoW coin that doesnt have segwit (which adds more attack-vectors)

It's been an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cuImsvmSf4
This hypothesis is holier than swiss cheese. It summarises the risks only as the lost revenue from the BCH blocks, rather than the lost opportunity cost of the hash rate being deployed mining the most profitable chain for the attack interval, it also says "this would definitely work, there is no question about that" when actually that is complete nonsense, because the forces that defend BCH would then just throw a ton of hashing power on top of the wiped out chain tip to make it re-overtake the withheld chain, and that withheld chain would be out not only the opportunity cost of the attack, but also the "definitely working" reward it was supposedly executed for.
It's well known that 85% of miners are anti-core and pro BCH based on historical signalling trends, the edge case hypothesis' of miners attacking BTC are more realistic than this one exactly because of that, nobody will rescue BTC if the miners finally do decide they've had enough of this shit, whereas for BCH the exact opposite is true.
So, he asks the question "Why hasn't this happened yet?" and the answer is because anyone who has any kind of control of any kind of significant hash power is not as stupid as you.

Wow I was going to panic sell but then I noticed that I forgot training mode on at Binance. Never even had BCH. LOL

>4 posts by this ID
>4 posts by this ID
>11 posts by this ID
>6 posts by this ID

top kek

k keep me posted

>he routed power to the port nacelles
>activate BCH backdoor bog blocks

LMFAO WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? THANK YOU /POL/

>J-just go away!

He is a bcashie trying to fit in.
Just ignore and they will hopefully go away.

GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT. GET RAPED BY FRESH OC.

Cute, I can see you are learning how to mimic a 4channer. But you didn't perfect it yet, you need to lurk a little more first.
You will be, hopefully, an oldfag someday. And when this day comes, you probably will forget about shilling for bcash so I'm ok with you here, to be honest.

You know you give yourself away when you post stupid shit like this, right? Should I poke holes in your logic and present them to the lurkers of this board, just in time for this thread to ironically die? I think I'll just let them stumble across your braindead post. All they have to do is read it once.

Poor bcashie got mad.

e

You're like a fat 12 year old wearing a "LOL U MAD BRO" neon t shirt with cheetoh/sweat stains on it. I'm surprised you have the brainpower to navigate to this board.

cool

>Btown

The newfag is you though. We dealt with leftist shills heavily during the election, not only on /pol/ but basically everywhere else on the net. You guys have the exact same tactics "Trump's a racist!" and no actual arguments.

The only reason the battle is so uphill is because we don't have most of /pol/ in this fight because half of them are still convinced crypto is a scam. Which is baffling because it was literally created to combat (((international banking))).

sure OP

I really don't care about the US elections. I was just saying that he is trying to fit in using /pol/ memes.
Anyway, if we could convince /pol/ that bitcoin isn't a scam it would be great, they are blessed with mememagic and they would boost bitcoin price up to 100k.

If a mining pool has only 15% in btc it means it has 100% of bch when it switches...this is what he is saying.

Core fanboys getting more and more desperate...

>yea those core fanboys are up 6% today while we're down 6% today i bet those fags are getting nervous!!!!!

Would be funny since that means BTCs blocks will become 15% slower for 2016 blocks due to retarded DIFF algo.

>implying BCH opposes payment channels
DYOR

>I don't care about the largest influence Veeky Forums has ever had on the world and I haven't learned anything from it so I'm completely incapable of drawing parallels in argumentative tactics used by sophists to push false narratives

Really made me think.

You cant have any discussion at all about bitcion. Both btc and bch obviously have paid shills that add tons of noise/derail the threads.

The way I see it there are three non-shill groups. BTC supporters are the noobs who bought after the fork. BCH supporters who bought years ago. And salty alt coiners who don't understand how important bitcoin is as a backbone to the crypto ecosystem.

>he thinks LN could work on bcash the same as bitcoin
>kek
Its also funny how you bcunts bash the core devs but you sure don't mind copying their code.

>he doesn't know segwit isn't needed for payment channels
Oh jeez, never change corecucks.

Channels work on basically ALL coins and the fun part is they work better on coins with cheap, fast, on-chain TX

>copying code from an open source project in which there is dev overlap anyway

Top wew.

LN doesn't work on Core:
twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488

What you linked here:is related to multisig payment channels which exist on both chains. You're confusing this with cross payment channels. Which again, doesn't work.

kek
Just so we're clear, you think LN will work exactly the same on bcash as it does on bitcoin?

He's not saying that, he's saying payment channels (LN) work exactly the same on both. Cross channel LN doesn't work on either. That is coming from the Lightning devs themselves.

> LN will work exactly the same on bcash as it does on bitcoin?
Which is to say, not at all? Sure, I bet that's a barrier we can struggle to clear.

2 people lost real money on the mainnet money because they are dumb.
You faggots make it out like the devs released LN as if its ready to go and its not working.
Its being developed you fucking retards.
I'm running my own nodes on the testnet and its working just fine so far.

Read what he replied to you absolute retarded nigger
>copying code from open source project
Again read what I sad you brainlet. Nothing wrong with using open source code, but you're the biggest cunt on earth if you bash the core devs constantly, then pretend like its no big deal when you use their code.

>not at all
you bcunts have to lie or you'd have nothing to stand on lmao