Literally every coin mooning other than shitblocks/nano

Literally every coin mooning other than shitblocks/nano

God, this truly is the most pathetic currency in crypto. Someone just buy my bags already, I can't take it any more.

Other urls found in this thread:

paytrail.com/en/this-is-how-mobilepay-works
medium.com/@bnp117/raiblocks-how-fast-actually-is-it-tl-dr-about-1-7-seconds-8cf2799e4da3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same here. wish i'd dumped this shitcoin when it spiked to 20USD on news of rebrand. It's going to keep bleeding out I think.

>RaiBlocks logo looked like an anus
>Nano logo looks like anal beads
what did they mean by this?

Well a great many people did get fucked up the arse in the bitgrail debacle. Perhaps it was a sign?

Of course it is going to dump further. The hackers got 17 mil in October and they have been selling slowly ever since. Now that the NANO team just announced to have handed the investigation over to the FBI, the hackers are getting scared that their accounts will be disabled on other exchanges soon. This causes the dumping speeds to increase and will continue until they have no more NANO left (will take a long time) or their accounts will be disabled (who knows how long this will take). Until then, big dump, after that a quick recovery. Only question is when.

Verge is dropping aswell. You're not alone.

>shitblocks
>niggno

that's your problem right there, op

I'll take your bags thank you very much. 4h RSI at < 30.

>buys shit
>expects it not to be shit
interesting life choices user

Tbh 17 milion nano dude is dumping on binance atm are you blind?

Hacked Nano was already dumped last year

What I dont get what sub IQ60 retards are buying this falling knifes and getting rekt last 12h...

Ever held REQ?

I'm equally interested in knowing who is selling right now.

it takes months to dump that amount.. without crashing the price.

you're a fool if you still deny this fact and blindly buying

The price is crashed dumbfuck are you blind?

Kek, you telling me you're still holding?
Why don't you just sell it all for ETH and ill hook you with my wallet for you to transfer.

You'll get the full NANO experience in just 5 minutes. from 100 to 0 In just a small moment instead of a long agonizing death

the hackers prolly wanted to take it slow and not crash it, but now they have no choice
gotta get as much money as possible and also clear their accounts to maybe also hide their traces

youre right, dump your bags with a lose desu, dont lose all

Okay brainlet.

Ask yourself what XRB does that is useful to you.
I mean, I unironically have an app on my phone called MobilePay that does instant and free transactions that's issued by the biggest bank in my country and has adoption in supermarkets.

That's what XRB is trying to become, but it's already there with security and central banking backing it.

>have an app on my phone called MobilePay
>issued by the biggest bank in my country
>with security and central banking backing it
nocoiner detected

>issued by the biggest bank in my country

There you go. The point of crypto is decentralisation, with nobody controlling the wealth, other than the people who have it.

On the downside, the people controlling the wealth in NANO keep selling and tanking the fucking price. All I want is a return to December lads.

Yes. And also don't invest in this silly internet coins. Who even needs them.

>nocoiner detected
Shit no, I'm all into OMG and VEN.

You just said you have an app that has everything you need in regards to payments. But you invested in a new payment platform. Where is the logic in that?

I said that I have an app for payments backed by central banking that does instant transaction for free and has real world adoption.
I didn't say I had an app for the 450 million customers of Omise who have no bank account and I certainly don't have an app to fight corruption in claims of ownership on globally traded goods.

>The point of crypto is decentralisation
I don't know about you, but I entered crypto to get rich, not to change the world.

Changing the world makes you rich.

Not if you buy XRB.

Bank transfers are never free. Doesn't matter if you use a fancy app for it or not. The app will still use normal credit card transactions in the background. With a credit card transaction, the bank either charges you a monthly fee for having an account or they charge you a tiny hidden fee for every tx.
This is exactly why you have the mentality of a nocoiner, if you don't understand this. Transaction fees are just one way how banks needlessly profit.
Also, the transactions aren't instant if you transfer to someones account, who uses another bank.

paytrail.com/en/this-is-how-mobilepay-works
>MobilePay does not affect our monthly fee. The transaction fee will be the same as with card payments, 0.35 € + 2 % provision.
monthly fees for the bank + a fee for every transaction, can't believe it is this big of a fee even, there must be something wrong with the jews of your country

My average buy for this shit is $17.. can't afford to sell it. Just keeps dropping..

>17$

Holy fucking shit, and I though I had it bad for buying in at 9

I bought most at $7, but kept buying on the way up for some reason.. so now I want to try trading it to increase my holdings a little bit but I'd probably end up losing it all :)

I keep buying the dip but it keeps dipping even more. >:(

oh man. I really fucked up ay.

>Bank transfers are never free.
Well, you pay with your personal information but who cares? There's a billion people on facepalm, rapechat, instawhore, gookmail etc, it's not like privacy matters.

you guys are looking at USD value? ...sat is the place to look at

Will buy when it goes sub 5 inevitable. Thanks dudes

Not only personal information, but also money.

Well, how much did you spend buying your XRB and putting them in your wallet?
Because I've spent around twenty years worth of VISA payments on that shit in fees from when I bought it at $2 and sold it at $17.

I CAN'T HOLD THESE FUCKING BAGS FOR MUCH LONGER BROS

I haven't bought XRB/NANO.
A normal credit card fee is ~$0.2 and some banks also have annual fees of around ~$20 just to have a card. That adds up to a lot in 20 years even without the annual fees.

When/if mass adoption comes along, then ordinary people won't need to use exchanges, maybe ever. They will get paid directly into their wallet and buy stuff from the store with funds from their wallet. It will probably be in some ways more complicated than that, crypto tech will definitely evolve by that time. Exchange fees are however not a thing in the future.

that's cool, but can it send money to Vietnam?

this shit was over 100k sats yesturday now 86k lol

I'd keep them. Nobody expected LTC to drop to $100 and then soar to $230+ within a 7 day timespan.
Well maybe the fucking insiders on LitePay and the fork, but not normies.
XRB is a total shitcoin, but there are other shit coins that are doing just fine.

yes

>When/if mass adoption comes along.
That's the core problem with XRB. It's sole purpose is to be a currency coin, it's only way to succeed is to become the USD of crypto currencies - and how like is that?
It's not really that fast. It may be free, but it has no security and an untested network.
There is no incentive to do mass real world adoption because we already have payment systems in place - that while they may have fees are backed by banking. Do you really think crypto is going to disrupt banking for payments, and if it does, do you really think the NANO team is going to be the team to do it?

I mean, feel free to screen cap this and laugh at it if NANO does replace BTC - but I think there are much better investments.

btw is nano a completed product or do they have more tricks up their sleeve in regards to roadmaps?

You guys are fucking morons.

XRB has an excellent entry point right now.
It hasn't mooned cause of bigtrail FUD and binance instability.

Keep on buying hight and selling low you beta cucks

THE RED CANDLES KEEP COMING

I'm gonna start dumping 1k during the 1m chart pullbacks, fuck this gay coin.

>has done literally 100x in the past two months
why are you fags even investing in the top 50 coins

ok whales are dumping

There's a difference between buying low and buying a broken, shilled mess. Even linkies have higher chances to see the moon than nannies.

>my bank
>my country

you answered your own question dipshit

How? I want my friend in Vietnam to receive Dong (hhhehhehe). How does he get Dong?

>It's not really that fast.
It is one of the fastest coins out there, if not #1 even. medium.com/@bnp117/raiblocks-how-fast-actually-is-it-tl-dr-about-1-7-seconds-8cf2799e4da3
It is also theoretically much more scalable than BTC.

>it has no security
Now you are just pulling things from your ass here. Saying that it has no security makes no sense. If there was no security the price would literally be zero right now. Multiple people would able to get free coins and outbid each other to sell their coins until the price is 0.

>an untested network
Less tested than Bitcoin, but no one has seemingly hacked the coin yet. The only proof will be time. If it survives for another few years, then one can assume it is pretty secure.

>There is no incentive to do mass real world adoption because we already have payment systems in place
Decentralization and low/no fees are the biggest things cryptos offer. NANO has no fees at all.

>do you really think the NANO team is going to be the team to do it?
NANO is currently being worked on by only one team, just like Bitcoin started out. But they are both open source and more independent dev teams will follow.

literally bleeding 1k sat every 1min now wow

WHO THE FUCK KEEPS SELLING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Just finished dumping my stack before it broke through .0008400.

Knowing Bog, it's going to rocket to the fucking moon now, but I feel much better regardless.

Great tech but the project has been killed by the resident sjw. As soon as i saw this kike making anti trump posts i knew the project was doomed. I should have trusted my gut and sold immediately.

I sold. It's going to moon now. Enjoy

seems like 84ish is support now, you did alright though, shits still lacking momentum for a trend reversal.

shut up you little bitch you tire me

Sure looks like damn strong support. But yeah, it's just beating against it. Should break eventually.

Thank you user, thank you

Made sure I sold at the very bottom.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

sell while its low , buy again when its high

God's work son

i dont know what to do help me biz, money just keep burning on my nano stack, what if i sell and then it goes back, fuckkkkk, how i can get out of this situation its fuked up

there is absolutly NO FUCKING WAY this coin will moon anytime soon. even if you sell now for ETH or BTC, you could make gains. By holding nano at the moment you won't make any gains

No one cares about sat bullshit, ETH is what matters.

No

I bought this at 36 dollars with the gains I made in etheremon

You don't know my pain
Hoping for a kiraclenwith either etheremon blowing up or coinbase listing xrb/nano

It’s okay brother, user made a sacrifice on the altar of Bog. You’ll get out of this.

Oh, wow. It actually started recovering right after you sold. 87k now. Thanks, user.

>coinbase listing xrb/nano
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there's really no way to anticipate what the hell coinbase will do in the future

My average is 155k sats (15$), just lowered it a bit by buying 100 more.