Oi Veeky Forumsunts, we're having a barbie!

oi Veeky Forumsunts, we're having a barbie!

all foreigners, boat people and shit invited

i've got
>1kg sausages
>1kg butcher's quality meat patties
>three loaves of Helga's
>butter
>tons of tomato sauce
>jar of ole smoky's white lightnin'

what are you gonna bring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a passport so i can get out of your bumfuck country

if you wasn't gonna wear a singlet, i'da kicked you out meself

/thread

I'll bring

>cheese
>beer
>wine
>sauerkraut
and
>tomatoes

Box of Shapes and some LA Ice

Oi yourself.
Seriously, anytime (which is rarely) I here someone say "oi", all I can think of is this commercial ad campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U
I like to say "oi" to people as a greeting. Because of these commercials.
Anyways, I'm gonna smoke some ribs tomorrow on my new smoker. Cool if I bring those? Kind of a test run, but should be gud.

I'm okay with that.
Just wanted to bring something to the party.

Fuck your dark ass helgas bread. 1$ coles bred will do fine. Better be fucking butter not marg. I will bring onions and bbq sauce.

I'll bring bbq ribs since you guys dont know how to cook anything..

I'll bring the pork flavoured sausages, thin white sandwich bread, onions to lazily char and nannas green tomato chutney.

And a chullybin full of ice and Coopers.

>Fosters
Where do people even find that shit?

Il bring some honey soy chicken skewers, mums rissoles, salt n vinegar samboys, ETA bbq sauce, a slab of draught and a couple bags of ice, alright cunt?

I'll bring my hot and spicy meat.

[spoiler]YEAH-HEH BOIIIIIIII[/spoiler]

I'll bring a slab of Carlton, me esky and some ice.
Also got half a pack of Rothman reds and some kabana in me ute

Oi nah

ecstasy and steroid tacos

Well, if no one else is doing the horses dooveys... I'll bring some captain's table water crackers, chris' fluroescent capsicum dip and one very oily plastic container of antipasto of indeterminate origin. a block of king island brie if it's on special at coles. oh, a bottle of yellow glen for the ladies.

>a krite full of stikes!

Where is your nearest loo?
t. your white friend dan

my word, this is gonna be one rip snorter of a do lads!
i'll bring some milk crates so people can sit on them and some fruity lexia for goon of fortune

an appropriate number of slabs? what time of day is it so I can decide how weak the beer needs to be?

more food? I dunno! you fucking aussie cunts with your superior barbie culture, an entire cow? what is appropriate?

I'll bring a shrimp to throw on the barbie.

also a case of Foster's.

Never post on this site again

I learnt not to sit on milk crates of stand on them. I was working in a supermarket and this guy stood on a milk crate so he could reach the back of the highest shelf. It broke and his foot went though the top of it, then the plastic like sprang back and ripped the fuck out of his leg muscles. He was laying their screaming it must of fucking hurt like fuck. Was off work for ages and his leg is now really fucked. This was over 10 years ago but I never sit or stand on milk crates ever.