Too stupid to understand what this does and why it's good

help

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sqrou/warning_polymath_network_could_be_a_scam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, bump... their whitepaper doesn't explain shit

Exactly

watch their promo video and you will know it's a scam

I remember two ads from cmc... one was bitconneeeeec. The other was this. Would not touch with a 5 foot stick

something about turning shares into crypto or something. I ignored this bit and just looked at the fact they partnered with KEY for KYC. Bought KEY instead. That will do me

Just buy JNT instead, it's the same but better.

I really want to buy this, but the fact that they are associated with roger ver and tai lopez just kills it for me. Every time the ceo guy talks about this project, he only mentions how he bought eth when it was cheap and that there is a lot of money to be made.

already have JNT and I love it, so it aims to do the same thing? fuck it

fuck so that "watchbro" larper is shilling this? fuck him

found this: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sqrou/warning_polymath_network_could_be_a_scam/

yeah, I'm gonna stay away

thanks guys, jesus christ what a scam

Seriously, this coin is big bullshit, maybe a scam! Hyped as fuck. Everybody who advertises the shit ouf of it like they did, is a scam. Also their whitepaper is a joke.
And their dumb CEO trys to imply with his investments that he knows where the money goes.
I tell you one thing: Stay away from this shit. Seriously! The only one who makes money is the nigger CEO.
Fuck this. Much better projects out there

Why airdrop your tokens if you're just going to scam?

The underlying idea seems solid to me.
Securities are going to have to be traded in token form at some point and when that happens its true that the marketcaps will be insane.

>he didn't get in on the presale

also this. If you just wanted to scam you'd have a crowdsale, no?

Well they show a Savedroid ad right now which is 100% not a scam as they are already an established company with a working product "shoehorning" crypto into their system to gain more users.

But seriously how isnt tokenizing securitties the genious next step in crypto? ERC20 just dont suffice.

The chaddyness of the CEO also made me weary but no joke getting securitues to be represented by token would be insanely profitable and more realistic to do than all those AI buzzword coins etc

scam

Looking out for a competitor that is doing the same thing, is it true that JNT is that competitor?

concept has some differences as far as I know but you tell me?
I didnt do my homework on JNT yet