Awful Drinks

What is the worst alcoholic beverage you have ever had?

>Alternatively
What is the one drink you will always turn down?

this for both because my gf says it is anus flavored

>Not liking black licorice

>using sambuca for anything but cooking
SHIGGY WIGGY DOO

The worst I've had is Jack Daniels. Absolutely pig disgusting, tasted like it was flavored with an old, smelly leather boot that had been toasted to better release the aroma and add smoky undertones.

Everclear

The burps the next day are horrendous. You feel like you're breathing fire.

And it's pretty easy to get alcohol poisoning. You could become brain dead, stop breathing and die, who knows...

That's true of all alcohol, but Everclear makes it easier.

>What is the one drink you will always turn down?
Tequila shots.
I like it mixed into other drinks.

But straight tequila was the very first thing that I ever threw up to.
I've been unable to get rid of that association since.

>worst I've had is jack daniels

Not sure if being a tryhard, or just a little girl who only drinks fru-fru cocktails and captain morgan with coke.

These threads are always full of dumb shit posted by sheltered 22 year olds
>I had a macro beer once that wasn't to my tastes
>I had hard liquor once and it was icky!
>I drank too much once and I feel unhappy thinking about it!
Literally all modern first world Western commercial alcoholic beverages are completely fine, get back to me when you've tasted black market spirits sold in a reused coca cola bottle in a third world slum. Sometimes it's quite decent, on par with mid shelf commercial stuff. But when it's bad, it's bad.

I think you missed the point of this thread.

This thread is dedicated to the ONE drink that you don't like.
Not just general whining about alcoholic drinks.

>get back to me when you've tasted black market spirits sold in a reused coca cola bottle in a third world slum
Quit trying to turn it into a competition to see who can put the foulest thing possible in their gullet.

>dumb shit posted by sheltered 22 year olds

welcome to every thread on Veeky Forums

Look buddy, I'm as much a purity sperg as you will find on Veeky Forums, I normally drink non-interventionist wines, I'm certainly not suggesting anyone go out of their way to go blind on ghetto moonshine.

But I can't help but roll my eyes at the sheltered garbage that I see in alcohol threads. Jack Daniels? Just fuck off, christ.

As a recovering alcoholic, I would have to say every one.

How you holding up, boys?

by FAR the worst drink ever

had three sips of it trying to make myself like it before it poured it out

magic hat #9

>i didn't want you to name the worst alcoholic beverage you've ever had, as stated in the op
>it's just wanted another shitty picky eater thread, but for alcohol, where us babies can whine about common drinks together and comfort each other in the thought that everyone else is just pretending to like them in order to fit in

We also just had this exact same thread, which makes it even more retarded that you decided to start it again.

You need to calm down.

This is the absolute worst.

worst: soju. synthetic tasting piss

holsten pils

Cuervo Especial

I once had a spanish wine called Bocovi Red. The absolute worst shit I've ever had in my life. I've been in the liquor buisness 10 years, on top of being a party animal. This has to be what the inside of a Spaniards ass tastes like. If you ever see this shit , stay the fuck away.

99 is a horrendous shot. and i swear me and my friend both agree that blue moon tastes like dish soap without the orange, and with it just orange dish soap. i can down pisswater like rolling rock and coors no problem, but those other two want me to quit drinking

All alcohol is gross

This nasty shit.

>walk into liquor store
>ask for Jack Daniels
>guy is all out
>ask for his best whisky recommendation
>says Southern Comfort
>buy a bottle
>take a big gulp
>throw up immediately
>tastes like the worst medicine ever

After I finished drinking the bottle I went back to the guy and told him it was shit. I fucking hate Southern Comfort.

Any anisette unmixed is a dark and troubled path to travel down.

Yeah so co sucks why is it alway in the whiskey section if it fucking says liqueur on the bottle?

J&B scotch is the most disgusting thing I've tasted. But I still finished the bottle. It isn't like it's very strongly flavored like some single malts, it was just really gross

Revolting.

stay away from this

sup 10k optimized

Absinthe over diluted with warm tap water.
Those desperate 7am breakfast cocktails when you've drunk out your cupboard and emptied the ice tray the night before.

any sweet cider, except a certain lemon/ginger one

Not him, but I drink tons of bourbon and rye and I think JD is pretty gross.

It's not even that bad, I just really dislike it.

Pincha puto

awful: smell, taste, mouthfeel, and hangover. I like the label though

To be honest, posting anything completely awful is against the point because who would go out of their way to buy it, but my least favourite would most likely be Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, shit tasted like fuel, give me anything else

some I think it was "voodoo" brand alcohol, it was supposed to be like a smoky bacon beer, came in a pink bottle
it was the ashiest thing i've tasted, it was like torture in your mouth, the only thing I can think of is somebody tampered with it or it was years out of date or something. there's no way somebody could put that in their mouth and say "yeah that's good enough to bottle, we will have repeat customers with this"

this meme beer?

First beer, worst beer. Not all high gravity malt liquor is bad, but this undrinkable

Any blueberry flavored beer

Yeah it tastes like artificial, chemically shit.

Yeah that's it, voodoo bacon maple doughtnut whatever.
It was a gift, from that aunt who gives you homoerotic things.

Can't remember the name but it was named after a scottish ship. it was like sour guiness my ass was rotten for days....

Man, if that's the worst spiced rum you've tasted then you haven't seen shit.

I can't stand negronis or rumchatta or any other cream based liquor

Gin
Too much flavour in one drink. And the flavour is awfull.

But wine is God tier btw

Any kind of vodka is instant puke for me. I drank it so much when I was younger I can't stand it now

I would drink pretty much everything else in this thread before this

I honestly like this stuff

It tastes nothing like whisky. I have no idea. It's sickly sweet. I really don't like it.

>Gin
>Too much flavour in one drink. And the flavour is awfull.
Nigger what. Can't beat a dry gin martini.

I wouldn't say it's the worst, as I haven't had lots of spiced rum. It's just noticeably worse than many other rums in the 12-25$ range, regardless of whether they're spiced or not.

Flor de Cana, Barbancourt, Goslings, etc. don't taste like chemicals and are much better. Even Cruzan is better, as is Bacardi. Decent rum is relatively cheap, so there's no point in buying Capt Morgan.

I once mixed stones green ginger wine and vermouth with the hopes of getting something that wasn't worse than either of them by themselves.
I still have nightmares.

Some cheapass rum mixed with some cheap ass cola. It tasted like sewage water

So that's like a good version of jim beam bourbon and cola then?

Pussy. That shit is liquid gold in the malt liquor department

It's just that one. The 8% natty daddy is like that too. The 8% Icehouse is far better tasting

me too, but it is cheap as fuck and chasers help.Learn how to drink shots and then enjoy the simplicity of vodka.

I can do better. The same company made this Sriracha beer and it is literally the only beer that I have poured out. Imagine the skunkiest nastiest beer you can think of but then give it an awful sriracha after taste.

Why is this company so shit?

Rogue has maybe one good beer, and the rest is absolute garbage. Kind of like Dogfish Head. How do they continue to exist? Are people actually buying these overpriced bottles of hobo piss?

Beats the fuck out of me. That one bottle was like fourteen fucking dollars. It's nonsense.

I used to drink Camo 40 oz everyday

You Casual

Say what you will about Rogue, but they got it right with their hazelnut brown nectar.

Maybe some cheap warm/hot vodka that was left outside in the sun for 2 days, the cap was off so there were a bunch of gnats in it but I downed the rest and it came back up almost instantly. Puking up hot vodka tastes and feels awful.

Your girlfriend's a shit.

Sambuca, Ouzo, and other anise flavored liqueurs are great. Literally drinking licorice.

This shit tastes like malt liquor to me

Wow, I'm surprised only one other person has said Baijou

Imagine a very high proof vodka, like vodka with everclear added, tastes like it was distilled from horse turds made by a particularly unhealthy horse that ate mainly blue cheese, and smells like the public restroom outside Bangladesh's spiciest curry house.

and a 500ml bottle costs about $300usd

That is Baijou

I would rather drink a piping hot pint glass of Jeppson Malort than another shot of Baijou

I happen to hate black licorice but I love pastis, ouzo, sambuca, raki.

>that's alcoholism for you

>summer 2010 in Syria
>digging with a crew on a site near the Euphrates
>take weekend trip to visit Mari and Palmyra
>stay night in Deir ez Zour
>excited because there's a liquor store and we can get something other than Efes (Turkish beer that has been only source of alchohol at dig house)
>decide to be exploratory and buy Syrian whisky
>should not have bought Syrian whisky
>get sick, nearly vomiting on ancient ruins the next day

Next time I'll stick to the arak.

Tising tao ir some shit like that it was some Chinese shit beer

Most "hard" anything taste like ass.

Cutty Sark?

uv sriracha flavored vodka. dear god it was horrible and made me nauseous.

tsingtao is actually one of the better asian beers imo, the brewery was founded by german immigrants

the problem with asian beers is the rice content, and tsingtao has one of the lowest

How come most of the stuff posted in this thread are meme foods or are related to them?

>fru-fru
Wa la!

fucking disgusting, I thought I hated malt liquor as much as I could but this made it worse.

all I have to mix alcohol with is some fruit medley juice boxes, what should I throw in there gin spiced rum or vodka?

Jesus, user, I can't even imagine

i was broke, had a few bucks and the liquor store near me had these at like a buck each. Drank 2 and half on an empty stomach. Tasted like flat grape soda or some shit.
god awful. I blacked out and next thing i know I'm throwing up everywhere in my room.
never again.

I once drank whiskey in coke bottles from Bulgaria with Bulgarians. Tasted like petrol and the hangover was terrible.

You can't learn Japanese.

damn, i never understand when kuchi turns to guchi

never seen that one before, but i know a meme drink when i see one

I haven't studied the language much, but it seems to be a compound word thing.
Sakura + ki = Sakuragi
Seki + kuchi = Sekiguchi

chilli-beer

and i'm pretty tolerant towards anything with alcohol in it

>the hopes of getting something that wasn't worse than either of them by themselves
most of the times, this doesn´t work.
but i once had a mix of cheap rum or whiskey with cheap vodka and coca cola (about 40/40/20%) which turned out actually drinkable

yeah, i noticed it with the compounds. like te + kami = tegami. but i´m still not sure if i can count on that as a rule of thumb

I remember going to spain once, and for some reason every beer I had smelled like sewage.

Was I just unlucky, or is spanish wine really hit or miss?

*wine

Why do you choose to suffer and drink JD, even bourbon you could get cheaper and better. JD tastes of dust.
Also kek the only people I know who drink JD are 16-20 year old tryhards who drink it for the packaging.

Probably the only alcoholic drink I can't tolerate is cider
Would drink honestly anything else cider is just disgusting and bitter

i tried home-brewing some vodka. it came out black for some fkn reason, and had a dusty/sandy sludge in it. i drank the lot and didn't feel normal for like a month. truly foul.

btw... what's the standard procedure after having pissed the fucking bed yet again? this shit has never happened to me before, now twice this year i've woken to discover myself in an ocean of piss. it soaked all the way through the mattress, the base of the bed, through the fucking carpet, and through the ceiling into the room below. the fuck am i supposed to do? do i have to move house now? will anyone even buy my saturated piss shack? will the stench of piss ever fuck off?
>chug

I depserately want to try this but I cant seem to get hold of any in the UK

>through the ceiling into the room below
what the fuck? i have pissed the bed when i was black out drunk a few times so i just started to put a plastic sheet on the mattress when i know i´m gonna go to sleep drunk. saved my ass and my mattress like a dozen times already

>what is amazon

Heineken