Award-winning taste

>award-winning taste

Who else /wildblue/ here?

why did this become a meme this week?

image.jpg spamming shit threads =/= a meme

pretty sure that is exactly what a meme is

That's how a meme gets forced, but is the opposite of a meme...

all memes are forced

Nobody knows how to sage anymore? Aww... the pains of newfags.

what is wrong with image.jpg?

it means it's a mobile post and apparently to some autists on here people communicating their thoughts and ideas over mobile instead of a PC automatically assigns them shitposter status.

I see, lol this is funny

>drinking an alcoholic beverage for the taste

never had it, besides, ale is better than lager for me. pic related

Blueberry flavored beers are fucking vile.

I had one blueberry ale that combined hop bitterness + blueberries. Was tasty as fug but could have been slightly more bitter even.
The key for it to work is bitterness, and I guess ale not lager (although the brewery's ales often come across as lager-like).

Anyone else luck into finding some Sosus at their grocery store this week?

So this was pretty good. Does anyone else do better single hop beers than Toppling Goliath?

Also, single hop beers sound pretty easy to make, how come its so rare for breweries to do them so well?

I made a questionable investment today Veeky Forums

also apparently I'm not good at cell phone photography

Moved to Australia?

Are you going to keep it and sell it in some years?

also sorry for the filesizes
I guess I get a free fancy snifter glass

lel
I might. I suppose this could theoretically accrue value since the product is different and limited every time they make it.

>up to 22 years
hope I'm not bothering you fellows with these. just thought I'd share my impulsive decisions

at a certain point the different kinds of barrels probably aren't there so much to add flavor as they are to tack on extra cost.

I drank a 6 pack of that one night and the next day my shit was blue, it freaked me out. Also, it didn't taste great