Hey Veeky Forums. What kind of sauce would you recommend for this? I'm having trouble deciding

Hey Veeky Forums. What kind of sauce would you recommend for this? I'm having trouble deciding.

butter sauce or an Alfredo sauce

chicago style deep dish pizza

Well keeping with the poorfagpleb theme, i'd say cetchup... but not hienz cetchup, something more... like a collection of old KFC cetchup sachets kept in a drawer for like, 5 months.

What about if they're more like 8 month old packets? Treat them like cheese and assume it gets better with age?

This.

So, is it officially Summer?

Vomit

mama mia that's a good source

Shit.

Also, throw it in the garbage.

Ketchup

mayonnaise

Why do this with hotdogs.

Why not meatballs?

Pieces of hot dog will definitely maintain their shape when boiled. I can easily see meatballs disintegrating in boiling water after a long enough amount of time.

Can this meme end and die here please? It's not even relevant to this thread

Memes will never die. They live on eternally.

Ketchup and margarine.

make your own Spaghetti-O's sauce.

get a can of tomato soup, add some milk, some cheddar cheese and simmer that shit. maybe some garlic/onion powder as well.

The hell is that? Some sort of science project?

heat ketchup / butter 50/50

Hormel chili with beans

put an egg on it, mix with some butter n herbs while its boiling on high

mustard, sour cream, honey and siracha. Whisk together and dump it into the drain along with your pasta fetish up there.

Explain milhouse then

>Memes will never die. They live on eternally.
Chicago pizza meme was big like 7 years ago on Veeky Forums and intermittently comes back when hive mind new fags think they found something novel and funny and force meme it for a few weeks.

It's why Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums in general, was a lot funnier before it became mainstream and tired. It was less self-conscious and forced... memes happened more spontaneously, now they are forced and practically marketed.

>boiling meatballs

what's wrong with you?

I would make a fresh tomato sauce similar to ketchup, but not as sweet. Just crushed tomato, sauteed onion, garlic, a little vinegar and sugar. Probably add in some red pepper flake.

Milhouse isn't a meme

>what is northern and southern hemisphere

It's always summer somewhere on the globe, fampai.That's why Veeky Forums is always terrible

Ketchup

but summerfags are bearable except for the american ones. notice the board declines in quality when it's daytime in the americas

Apple sauce

>be retarded
>scream "NO FUN" when people call you out on being a retard
Definitely is reddit in here.

I think a nice Veloute based sauce would accompany this nicely.
First you'll need to make a white veal stock so you'll need some veal bones, mirepoix, and additional aromatics such as peppercorn, thyme, and bay leaf. Don't forget to run it through a fine sieve a few times to get it silky smooth.
Once you've made your white veal stock, keep it hot. In a separate saucepan, get 4 oz of a nice blonde roux going (about 2 oz butter, 2 oz flour). Whisk in 1.25 quarts of the stock. Reduce until it coats the back of a spoon.
At this point you have a Veloute. From here I'd make an Allemande, which is just thickening your Veloute with a mixture of egg yolk and heavy cream and then adding a squirt of lemon juice. Lots of people season this shit with white pepper but fuck that. Black pepper all the way. Fuck how it looks.

>notice the board declines in quality when site traffic is at its peak
that's usually how things work in general

Does the spaghetti inside the hot dog get tender?

yes

No