Well, I've finally been to a Shake Shack

Well, I've finally been to a Shake Shack.

*shrug* Didn't blow me away, but I'd put it on par with BurgerFi, and above Five Guys. I will say that the cheese sauce on their fries had a pleasant suggestion of real cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbkVPzkVY0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well if that's what you ordered, it looks pretty pathetic. Maybe some crisp veg on there, eh?

those are the best kinds of burgers though.

Definitely the best for a first try. You don't want anything interfering with the taste of the beef and the cheese.

why does your burger look so shit? that's a disservice to shake shack

That really doesn't look much better.

both look great.

What a fucking coincidence that you posted this thread moments after I finished watching a youtube on making a shake shack burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbkVPzkVY0M

Shit is freaking me out maaaaaaan

I thought it was good, albeit salty.

literally what

To be fail Shake Shack is a fast food burger, albeit a premium one. So I wouldn't expect it to blow you away - but you can expect it to be among the better fast food burgers you can get. Given how bad a lot of fast food burgers are the assurance that a Shackburger will be good is enough to keep people coming back willing to pay a small premium for the experience.

>To be fail
To be fair...

Looks like something that would slide out a Pajeet's butthole.

>shake shack
>above burgerfi and five guys that actually makes their fries with fresh cut potatoes and not sysco frozen crinkle cut fries made for toddlers and their tiny milkshakes made for toddlers but cost like $5

no

>implying what five guys makes their fries from actually matters when it's coated in a pound of salt.

>Looks like something that would slide out a Pajeet's butthole.

Hopdoddy a best

He did point out that the cheese sauce was really good. To my knowledge five guys doesn't offer cheese fries.

Shake Shack is GOAT. Definitely my number 1 burger joint. The milkshakes are tasty af and the cheese fries are heavenly.

The SSIDF is out in full force today.

kinda looks like the burger I rubbed my balls on the customer was a real dick