>He puts ketchup and mustard on his burger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_steak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell this to any burger chain

there's ketchup and mustard on that burger

>invisible layer of cotton wool on gas station microwave burger

>he puts mayo on his burger

Mustard and mayo are the only acceptable condiments.

this faggot is right

variety is evil, slavish devotion to one color of goop is the only path to salvation

mustard belongs on hotdogs.

Oh come on, what's wrong with mustard now?

Ketchup might as well be corn syrup.

Mustard belongs in the trash.

Mustard has it uses, ketchup and mustard at the same time is fucked up.

When i was a kid mcdonalds served their burgers like this

I've always been partial to BBQ Sauce and Onion Rings.

But I'll enjoy anything from just plain ketchup to sloppy messes with ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard.

'Fry sauce' is also pretty good.

And Burger King's A1 steak sauce, while very runny, has a wonderful tang to it.

I just love burgers.

Does anyone have a map of the mustard belt?

>Mustard and mayo
I'm not the only one!
I like to taste my burger not ketchup.
I don't go near pic related.

Why call it a hamburger when there is no ham?

It's named after Hamburg.

>Why call it a hamburger when there is no ham?
>It's named after Hamburg.
I wasn't asking but have often wondered about that and it does makes sense! I'm going with that, true or not!

This confusion only came about because people started calling chicken sandwiches chicken burgers, turkey sandwiches turkey burgers, and so on. So now people expect a hamburger to contain ham.

It's true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_steak

>It's true.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_steak
Wow thanks!

>people getting uptight about condiments on a burger or hot dog
I get the outrage if you put ketchup on a steak or something. That shit is fucked up. But processed shit like burgers and hot dogs are supposed to be loaded up with condiments.

>processed shit like burgers and hot dogs
Ahh but this is where you miss the distinction.
Hot Dogs are processed, that's a given.
A good Hamburger is ground steak.
Good ground beef is done at your butcher.
I agree though that big chains like McDonalds etc are all processed, some more than others and McD's at the top of that list.

>mayo
How do faggots eat this shit?

>>invisible layer of cotton wool on gas station microwave burger
I'm glad they took out the hot dog stand at lowes and homedepot. I think both had them at one time. Exiting I'd hold my breath, that shit was grose!

>>mayo
>How do faggots eat this shit?
Well I don't know why anybody wouldn't unless they got sick from something with it that sat out too long and got rancid. Mayo doesn't keep well but if it's kept cool it's better and you can tell if it's not, that's my rule.

are we talking abou the same kind of fry sauce?

I have to say that the very best best ground beef for a burger is the steak you bought and ground yourself.

Why didn't Yall stop me

>He puts ketchup and mustard on his burger
I put sliced jalapenos on mine.
Delicious!

I put steak sauce on my burger, but I don't actually put any sauce on my steaks, just salt and pepper.

Fite me

Use thousand island you dildo.

Mayo + Ketchup?

You got what you deserved retard

>thousand island
pasta right out of McD's master chef prep cooks procedural guide.

Fuck, good luck cleaning that grill

Like a minute and a half under some hot water made cleaning trivial

debatable

>invisible layer of cotton wool on gas station microwave burger what the fuck does that even mean?

>grose

No seriously

This grill is surprisingly easy to clean

>minute and a half
Clean it while it's still hot! That looks like the George Foreman I have.
Right after you take the last item from the grill take a wet rag and wipe everything off being careful of course it's hot but that is the quickest and best way to clean it, while it's hot.
Also I clean it in between each item I'm cooking, the burnt crud doesn't taste very good at all.

> but it's derishus senpai

I have the same one and I refuse to agree. I would have slaved away for hours scrubbing that one tray, my entire night would be lost

maybe your grill is fucked up? it's supposed to have a non-stick surface. I've got a bigger one and it's super easy to clean, especially if you do it while it's still hot, like said.

no fuck you you're lying

SeeIt's beat cleaned as soon as you unplug it
Just run hot ass water on it and scrub

Hell you can take a paper tissue to wipe the gunk off first pretty easily

>Also I clean it in between each item I'm cooking

I used to do the same but I like eating my food hot and started getting lazy so I cook two at the same time

might one say they are having a food fight ?

>thousand island
Greatly accepted if you made it from scratch with no preservatives or flavoring or coloring.

> from scratch
How "scratch" do you mean? I didn't make the mayo from scratch, and it contains preservatives. Did you also slaughter your own cow and grow your own grain and make ketchup from your own tomatoes?

>ketchup

Who /bbq sauce/ here?

Unless its a mayo spiked with something else like a spicy mayo I won't bother with it, I don't think it adds any meaningful taste or richness and I can really do without it. I'll never purposefully add mayo to a sandwich or burger but if the restaurant puts it on I wont ask for a new one

I've always thought the main purpose of adding mayo was to create a small layer of fat on the bun that would prevent the bun from soaking up the burger juices and getting soggy.

>How "scratch" do you mean?
I mean use things without the fillers, preservatives, freshness BS.
So far Trader Joes is the only one I can find with Organic Mayo. Mustard and Ketchup are easier.
Thousand Island dressing is something you can make yourself. Same thing with the rest of them. If you look into it should be surprised.

> organic mayo
Lololololololololo kill yourself faggot. Go live with the amish or something.

>Lololololololololo
back at ya faggot
Enjoy your industrial induced cancer

>mayo spiked with something else like a spicy mayo I won't bother with it
I thought I'd like wasabi mayo but I don't care for it. Pickled jalapenos taste much much better for me

> he thinks cancer comes from mayonnaise!
Dank meme my nig. Let me know how that job search goes with an elementary school education :p

>I've always thought the main purpose of adding mayo was to create a small layer of fat on the bun that would prevent the bun from soaking up the burger juices and getting soggy.
That sounds like I should spread mayo on the bottom bun. Then the patty then (cheese) tomato lettuce , the top bun has the mustard.

> (You) #
>> he thinks cancer comes from mayonnaise!
>Dank meme my nig. Let me know how that job search goes with an elementary school education :p
Aren't you cute. Coollege doesn't automatically give students their rite to be smart. Have you even entered the workforce?

fuck you

> Ooh i'm in my mid 20s and i drink beer!
Yes fagoot, and i've probably worked harder than you ever have. Accept your sick burn and move on with your life. Army infantry, now going for a bullshit in computer engineering.

>Yes fagoot, and i've probably worked harder than you ever have.
>Army infantry
>i've probably worked harder than you ever have
First of all I thank you for your service.
Second of all fuck you and the disabled horse you rode in on.
You can bust rocks.

Lol nice one user, really roasted me ;)

okay

>These guys put ketchup and mustard on their burgers.

It's okay user, i'm just playing with you. Non gmo foods are real good.

>It's okay user, i'm just playing with you. Non gmo foods are real good.
fuck you. your a fuckling shill.

I good burger has the following:
Cheese
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Ketchup

That's it.

>Ketchup
You misspelled mustard. Other than that your list is perfect

I don't think bacon is really necessary, other than that i think you're about right.

>ketchup
>on a bacon cheeseburger

doing it wrong.

Fuck you guys, master race is pickles, ketchup, and mustard

the main purpose of adding mayo is that people are disgusting degenerates who can't eat anything if it isn't smeared in goo

it's like how a fly vomits enzymes on food before sucking it up, mayo serves the same purpose for disgusting people.

mayo is the way to go
cheese
lettuce
mayo

its mold user

I am murican, and I agree with this. I really don't even care for mayo, especially on a good burger.

Ketchup belongs on potatoes, not meat, not ever.
Not even meatloaf.

I'd sooner have fish with cheese than Ketchup on meat.

>condiments on top of cheese

You're a fucked up individual

tomato sauce is yummy tho :(

Only a decent brand and only on potatoes/ onion rings

Speaking of which, is it just me, or does Dairy Queen have ridiculously good onion rings, for a fast food chain?

>it's like how a fly vomits enzymes on food before sucking it up

That's because a fly's stomach isn't capable of digesting it without the food being partially dissolved by an acid. It has nothing to do with taste.

I like wasabi mayo.

In retrospect, I don't know why I don't get it more often.

This. Especially mustard desu, it doesn't change the taste of the food it only makes it better

>he eats burgers

No gherkins? (Dill pickles)

7/10 user.

Not if you add mayo too

Unless you balance it out with mustard

I always get ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and pickles on my burgers. Best way to get a burger.

I put bearnaise on my burger

my nigga

Perfect burger?

Two all meat paddies, special sauce, lemon cheese and it's all on a sesame seed bun!

Q.E.D.

>Two all meat paddies

What do the Irish have to do with this?