>Heinz
>not Branston

>no grated extra mature cheddar
>no freshly ground peppercorns

1/10, no effort.

Beans means heinz, hon.

> puts cheese on everything
Enjoy being 300lbs user

lel I have a BMI of 19, meanwhile people like you who have a fear of things like cheese (and sugar) tend to be the fatties.

If you want the best beans get Heinz with the little sausages in, you can make delicious sloppy sausage sandwiches.

No way. Those """"""""""""sausages"""""""""""" taste disgusting

Branston beans are the shit

Something about the sauce. It's thicker and richer, less dirty tasting than Heinz.

Heinz can suck a dick

Just say "sausages" like that.

It's so fucking obnoxious seeing """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""LEDANKMEMEXDDD""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Are you on drugs? Can I have some?

Can you get these where you live?

>sugar beans

American """"baked"""" beans aren't fit for toast.

STOPD
DOING
THAT

I've had your thin tomato beans, w/e dogg

>Heinz
>not Watties

where's the sausages?

absolute fucking pleb reported

What kind of English food did you have in mind? Shitty?

Branston master race reporting in. Convert the disbelievers.

American baked beans are very different to the BritBong ones, probably not suitable for toast or baked potatoe.

I eat beans with every meal. So tasty.

baked beans are gross. What I do is simmer my cooked beans in tomato paste, water, spices, and then I add a packet of aspartame to give them a hint of sweetness.

Those beans look too watery, like they haven't actually been cooked and have just been dumped straight from the tin.

>lbs

>>>/cum/

>Yank sugar beans

No, thank god.

>beans on toast

What the fuck kind of poverty trash meal is that?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""memes""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

How could you fuck up beans on toast so badly?

The answer appears to be by not cooking the beans on the hob. Microwaving beans is always shit and results in really runny juice like that.

>our shitty canned beans are better than your shitty canned beans

brah you're eating heinz horseshit anyway gauranteed, and you're complaining about sugar.

>Britfags can't even do beans right

>Diet Coke flavoured beans
Weird

Mmmm, that does look delicious user, you're right

No marmite on the toast. No grated cheddar cheese.

It's as if you want to go to the tower to be detained at Her Majesty's pleasure. And I don't see loads of ground black pepper on those beans.

Me on the right.

I'm from America and this is always seen as the "traditional English Breakfast", is it accurate? I feel like thats how everyone sees the "American Breakfast" of eggs, hash browns, sausage and bacon

no, any single item from that plate would be enough for me in the morning.

I understand you wouldn't eat that every day. But lets say you have family/friends staying at your place and you're going to cook a big breakfast for everyone, what would it include

You are right user. I took a shortcut because I was busy making a couple of other meals at the same time. Still tasted good though so whatev

>Cheese on baked beans.

Why?

The bacon is wrong, that's yank "bacon" and not actual bacon.

It is missing the black pudding and the hashbrowns. Finally one of those slices of toast should have been fried instead of toasted.

Overall not bad but not the traditional one. I would certainly eat it.

>people like you who have a fear of things like cheese (and sugar) tend to be the fatties

You must be this retarded to post.

traditional is not the same as common

Weirdo.

im gonna go make beans on toast now

Get down your paki shop senpai and get some Encona hot sauce.

>a single tomato is enough for me
Jesus fucking Christ, are you an emaciated Ethiopian or something? Fuck off, you anorexic piece of shit.

West Indian and Thai Ginger are god tier sauces.

Wrong kind of bacon we use back bacon not streaky, and is that jam on the toast? No one puts jam on the toast with a full english breakfast.

>Toast isn't brown enough
>No cheese
>No eggs

4/10 see me after school m8.

>Wrong bacon .. .but cooked in a similar way.
>Jam on the Toast .. .WTF?
>No Black Pudding

Apart from that it looks OK . . .I'd eat it anyway.

This dude knows what's up.

Some people can get away with anything when they're young.

Gravy, chip barm with two sausages

You fucked up including the bun in there, it will be a soggy mess that will collapse with the first bite.

The soggy mess is the best bit

Chip shop gravy is the worst.
Fucking starch powder Onion gravy that comes in animal feed pales.

Sweets I sneaked into the cinema the other day. Ignore the American M&Ms they were horrible

>I have a BMI of 19, meanwhile people like you who have a fear of things like cheese (and sugar) tend to be the fatties

how old are you? As you get older, you will put on weight very easily. Avoiding fat and sugar is basically required to stay trim.

Next time you'll know not to get peanut butter M&Ms. They suck so badly, I am surprised they are still on the market.

Get peanut M&Ms.

wow, you pretty much just sneaked 400% your RDI of sugar into a cinema. Disgusting.

I prefer crispy M&Ms but peanut are nice. A lot of shops now are doing American sweets so i always buy to try and they are mostly horrible and plain tasting

Nothing wrong with a little blow out, Mr Fun

>implying there's any effort put into english food

>Caramac buttons
My Nigger

Serious question. Do not other countries eat beans on toast? Also, too much sauce, made your toast soggy. Need to reduce them down

Mid-20's and showing no sign of getting any heavier any time soon. Hell, I'd like to put on a little bit more weight (as fat), I try to eat calorie dense foods but I just don't have a massive appetite and fill up quickly.

My metabolism is so high that I am perpetually hours away from starving to death.

It's called portion control you weak willed fatty.

You can do whatever you want if you do some proper sports

Sorry. I only do improper sports, limey.

If it ain't burning a thousand calories a day then you aren't doing it right.

This

srsly who the fuck eats beans on toast without grated cheddar cheese and pepper

What sort of taste deficient soul eats fucking beans on toast in the first place?

"Great Heavens, James! After slaughtering all of these indigenous peoples, it appears they don't possess any spices!"
"By George you're right, Rashayr! Now what shall we eat back in our home county of Bongcummingcockington?"

>fish sticks
>Gerber brand mushy peas
>fish-head pie
>bean sandwich
>potato sandwich
>toast sandwich
>ice cube sandwich
>fucking eels
>blood turds
>spotted cocks
>fermented mold sauce, aka worchestershire
>poop curry, that we stole from a nation that can't use a toilet
>beef soda, aka bovril
>yeast scrapings, aka branston pickle
>unwashed, shit covered eggs
>weevil cakes
>room temp beer because we cant afford refrigeration
>toothpaste for mints but not for brushing

what
did someone from the uk touch you as a child?

I fucking love Heinz beans on toast, but I like to spread a little Marmite on the toast before topping with the beans. It's the tits for breakfast or a late supper.

>english
>food
Pick one.

I'm Americlap, and these and Heinz beans (yes, we can get them here) are the only canned sauced beans I'll buy. American baked beans are waaaaaay too fucking sweet.

You know that your iconic baked beans come from Heinz; an American company, right?

>Try British Heinz Baked Beans
>Basically zero flavor

Eel is fucking delicious but that has nothing to do with brits. Worchestershire is probably the only useful thing they've contributed to cuisine. Other than that your list is accurate.

The best English food is the various kinds of meat pie. Minced beef and onion being the best.

Not enough HFCS for you, innit?

n1 m8. see you in the next fast food thread yeah?

>Eel is fucking delicious but that has nothing to do with brits
??????? lowut.

>Other than that your list is accurate.
Confirmed for never had any British food just memorized the memes.

BIDF please leave.

you don't belong on Veeky Forums until you fix your absolutely abhorrent food.

>Confirmed for never had any British food just memorized the memes.

Branston beans are the new master race.
Thicker sauce and dont have that metalic taste Heinz does

Chip butty, preferably with a nice cuppa.
I wont delve into the red/brown sauce debate.

Is it true that brits eat a slice of bread between two slices of bread?

>American "humour"
All the subtlety of a hammer to the face

No, it was a food made for a competition to find the worlds cheapest meal.

Are you implying that British humor is known for being subtle?

>british """""cuisine"""""

I brought some back from the US but they were too sweet for me. The bacon was a nice touch.

The quaker instant grits were the best food I brought back from America.

My gf's college roommate told that if you order biscuits and gravy in a restaurant in England you'll get this. She did spend a semester there.

I'm not so sure.

Aside from the wrong bacon, jam and lack of black pudding that other anons have mentioned, the heat on the skillet was way too high. The underside of the eggs are burned, and the sausages are blackened on 2 sides but look barely cooked in the center. I'd eat it, but I probably wouldn't order it again.

Also, it looks like someone jizzed in the tea.

Watch the UK version of the office and contrast with the US version. I'd argue the uk one has much more subtle humour

Yum. Haven't had one for a long time. Another fave is bacon butty with brown sauce on bread not toast

Those are cookies and milk, a cookie is a kind of biscuit but there is a difference.