Untitled

theusacommerce.com/chainlink-link-is-working-to-connect-the-disjointed-blockchain-ecosystem/

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

We are getting more and more exposure.

>The ChainLink coin is Blockchain networks like Ethereum (ETH) and NEO (NEO) can’t directly access data that exists outside of their own networks – so they need an oracle network to work as the communications connection.

Too bad it's mostly small things.

You have to start somewhere.

link is the pajeetiest coin out there and newfags eat it up thinking it's le epic moon shot

Look at the charts fags, link is diving

Adhd faggot.

>we

literally fuck off reddit

link getting fucking rekt but eth still keeping the dollar cost up

Link at $3 by end of March cap this

Guys my dad is Sergey and he said LINK has been canceled. He said he's working on something called "BigMacCoin" though so I guess that's cool

Link literally lost 90% in November. I held through that so literally nothing can make me sell. Coins go up and down by the day. I don't give a shit until mainnet is up and it's widely used.

It keeps on going down :(

MADMAN

can confirm

How big is this website? Have never heard of it before

it only talks about crypto
so in the big picture it's too small to care about

HOLY FUCK. someone let that get through......wew

YOu fucking peace of shit STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resistance @ .00005500
3:1 buy orders
Could be good time to jump in

>1m chart
>low volume == resistance
>uses normie mode on binance
fuck you neo-Veeky Forums

>1m
wtf man

Sold for mincoin.
Bull run to $100k

>I love these retards