"food" for nu-male beta cuckolds

"food" for nu-male beta cuckolds

>the manchild doesn't like vegetables

le real man eat bacon meme :^)

If that's all you eat, maybe. Only fanatical vegans say you should eat nothing but raw vegetables though.

>"Yes I'll just have a glass of water with a celery stick please"

fucking fatsoes polluting the board

>tfw eating lots of salad so your butt is clean for your bf
:3

>Buzzwords

How are you going to insult someone for something that they have no control over. I fucking wish I liked vegetables, it would make life so much easier.

>"food"
>nu-male
>beta
>cuck
Please fuck off back to whatever shit board you came from and take your buzzwords with you.

Fuck off. I'm a proud white man, so I take care of my body. Junk food is for untermenschen.

How to enjoy vegtibles
>Try lots of different recipes until you find one you like
or
>Don't be child and eat them until you acquire a taste for them

though that logic if I'm not gay I can
>suck lots of different cocks until i find one I like
or
>Not be a child and suck cocks until I enjoy it.

Basically, now become the dick vacuum you were meant to be user

Go back to /v/

>le IM A MAN IM A MAN DID I TELL YOU IM A MAN LOL LET ME PROVE IM A MAN BY TELLING YOU WHAT FOODS MAKE YOU NOT A MAN YOU UN-MAN MAN ILL FUCK YOUR GF WITH MY 1 PARSEC LONG AND WIDE MAN MEAT MAN meme

Not even a big salad by itself eater, but this is getting ridiculous now. Fuck /pol/ for their deep obsession for some obscure fetish that they turned into one of the most annoying maymays ever. And fuck twitter radical feminists that helped cause if not caused this ass-on-head backlash against them in the form of insecure 20-somethings that beat there chest and keyboards with rambling insults on Twitter, FB, and 4chins at anyone who likes something they don't like. Gender politics is the worst thing to have ever been spawned because no matter what side you're on you'll have some male or female shitlord who has nothing but passive-aggressive bitching towards you. Eat a dick and die of red-meat induced cancer of the everything because of your shitty eating habits in the name of memery.

t. a trolled person

Lots of butthurt nu-males ITT

>Imagine being so fat you compare eating food to sucking dicks

Quinoa (queen-wa) gayest of all grains.

that's not how you pronounce it

reeeeee

He didn't do that though,he compared sexual preference to cuisinial preference.

>not exclusively consuming McDonald's scrumptious tendies, hot, fresh fries, and a large Coca-Cola™

*tips double chin*

it's keen-wa

You're a literal infant if you don't like vegetables. How do you not crave the taste of onion with something? Or the satisfying crunch of a pepper?

McDonalds does not serve tendies

Found the butthurt numale

Did they get rid of the chicken selects again?

Bacon is pretty much the quintessential nu-male food

Checking the website they apparently still do but the McDicks near me doesn't have them

Nu-male BTFO

>classic image.jpg

how did you get so ass blasted by a guy associating salad with queerbait wimps? what happened to you man? were all just having a laugh at the fact that many little cucks who let the world walk all over them do silly things, like being proud that they eat fucking vegetables. get a grip senpai.

It's time for image.jpg's new line of shitposting!

Yeah, quinoa is fucking godawful

They taste overpowered and ruin the flavor of food.

>The White Palate: The Post

Not his fault you chose the shittiest vegetables.

Onion in particular can fuck up your food in short order.

itt: nu-males

bet you fags wear skinny jeans, drink organic green tea and listen to Japanther or some faggy emo band.

There's this one place right next to my Muay Thai gym, one of those healthy places that does wraps and salads and various rice and noodle bowls. I eat there sometimes because it's healthy, surprisingly cheap for a gimmicky health food place, and I get fucking hungry after Muay Thai.

Anyway, they do a teriyaki bowl that's actually pretty good, I'd usually get it with rice, but once they were out of rice for whatever reason, so I got quinoa. It was actually better than the rice.

Literally the only dish I've ever had where quinoa was good. Other than that, never touch the stuff.

>A hipster is fucking the girl I like and I'm mad!

I already know this is bait, but isn't it backwards?

Nu-males are obsessed with bacon to an unhealthy degree, not salad.

ya nu-male food is reactionary and unhealthy like huge amounts of bacon, weird orders at mcdonalds with ironic names(mcgangbang) and junk food

So a whole foods vegan can't be nu-male?

Nu-male foods can be anything you want them to be, user.

grass fed beef and craft beer