Is 0.015 the bottom? i want to buy more

is 0.015 the bottom? i want to buy more

Why is it dipping? Just a reaction from the BTC moon?

Why is a shitcoin with a shitfork dropping after whales dumped on us? Hmm.

When is the fork date?

cryptopia can't support the fork for some reason. tweets below on the page are the exchange is insolvent so im gonna go with that.

What's your strategy tho?

sell before snapshot

People actually care that shittopia cant support it? kek

Buy just before snapshot

Nobody dumped shit you retard. It's the day traders cashing in from yesterday's moon.

haha those who sell just before snapshot deserve to lose money. No shit it will tank quick but it may only be for minutes or seconds. If you have a bot perhaps you can call the bottom, but i dont trust myslef

what does this snapshot mean?

The snapshot is essentially locks in a time or block that determine the distribution of zclassic coins to the wallets holding bitcoin and zclassic when the snapshot occurs desu

>hey gusy what iz snipshot
The absolute state of this fucking board

Probably, only 13 days left until snapshot. Binance are going to announce their support for ZCL presumably and bittrex will be opening regs soon. Team said white paper will be out before the end of the week.

>Is the Binance application to list ZClassic or Bitcoin Private? The application is to list Bitcoin Private for trading.

enjoy those bags user

You couldve just said fork, faggot

As far as I know from close sources, there will be no further exchanges before snapshot. You will have to keep ZCL in your wallet to receive BTCP. Bittrex was #1 priority but it won't happen.

God bless.

lol lying faggot. I know someone on the actual core team and that is flat out not true.

Also they are debating whether to release plans for btcp masternodes, but arent sure if the community is in favor for it so they may hold off putting it to a vote after the fork.

You can call me whatever name you want.

I have lots of ZCL waiting for the fork but the Bittrex support is not happening.

You can quote me or whatever, I'm here to help you go through it.

the bottom is where btc decides the bottom is. that is why btc is shit and needs to go away.
piece of shit btc dictates what the other 1000 plus alts do....SAD

liar, my mom is the owner of zclassic inc and she's going to ban you from bittrex

The peak is over. Look at ratio and declining volume.
I'm moving to the next airdrop/fork to squeeze (ETC, 1 week to go before peak)

why does she not just ban him from zclasic ? what possible influence could she have over bittrex ?

>expecting a coin made by devs with no loyalty to their own project to also not be a complete scam

>Sell me your cheep bags ples

No

see you fomo at 0.02

nah, binance is not actually listing zcl, the application they've made is for BTCP.

haha, in this topic:
> 90x gains are not enough, not selling you my bags

I will genuinely kek when your bags are 25$

i'm selling before snapshot u mong

Yes, it will go to 25$ at snapshot, then dump

Genuinely trying to help you, the hype is over, look at the similar airdrops and current ratio's

fuck off omeganigger

very sophisticated

we shall collectively name this behaviour: zclassy

cant believe i dropped my btc for this. oh well im not taking further losses on this shitcoin

Time to buy i see

T. Reddit user

not buying my precious zcl faggit

Dumping 3 days before fork whatever happens

ok people i see i see. suit it yourself. thanks for the gains

and better luck with the future investments

thx just sold 100k

You bought this shitcoin for some blatant cashgrab fork?

Bought at 30 planning to sell before the fork..who is the one laughing lol

If I buy now and sell 3 or 4 days before the fork will I make money or is this shit going to just keep dropping?

buy the dip
btcp will be worth at least $250, $400 after binance listing

There's over 10 days left for the fork.. whoever thinks we've peaked is an idiot. Don't underestimate the power of FOMO and hardforks

its over. i'de be surprised if it's above $100 in next couple days

>b-but much meme chart

only if bitcoin drops to 5k

You mad about having missed out?

So what? Just send it to a wallet.

and now it's mooning hahaha btfo faggot

It's mooning right now

> -0.35% vs bitcoin +6%
> moon

kinda

Kek so salty.

There's so much fud on this coin these past fuck months. Fuck you all, I'm not selling. We all know it's going to peak a few days before the snapshot

Cryptopia never supports these forks and never will. This is not news. They don't even haver ethereum pairs.