Blockchain is revolutionizing technology and we haven't seen the mass adoption yet

>blockchain is revolutionizing technology and we haven't seen the mass adoption yet

>this means BTC will be millionsbillions and we're all gonna get rich

I hate how people make this connection. The blockchain being a nice little piece of programming does not mean Bitcoin will go to millions.
Why wouldn't the general public adopt a coin that is better than Bitcoin? A better coin could emerge any day, some say it already has. When people learn about blockchain they realize that there's nothing unique about Bitcoin, and they should invest in the best tech.

The thing I hate about BTC is how the network gets jammed immediately when it gets a bit more use than average. It was completely fucked 2 months ago. I don't see how it could work then a billion people started buying their morning coffee with it.

I know nothing about this topic, but I believe this is the logic:

bitcoin is synonymous with blockchain technology right now.

even if something overtakes bitcoin, people will probably still call it "bitcoin" in the same way we call them "band aids" or "coke" no matter what brand it is.

what this means is that the first widespread use of blockchain technology in normieland will cause bitcoin to explode in value. it may tank when another technology usurps it, but the initial explosion is likely to happen when (not if, because this is a revolutionary technology) blockchain finds a mainstream use. it may be a one-time thing, but the wealth will still come.

>in the same way we call them "band aids" or "coke" no matter what brand it is.

Yeah well I'm not American, so I don't.

>Yeah well I'm not American, so I don't matter
finished your sentence for you, faggot

If you're implying Bitcoin is the engine of the whole blockchain ecosystem, I gotta say it's built on some shitty grounds then.

When will you fucktards stop caring "normies"? they have no money.

All that we need is rich people to diversify on the capital B blockchain and they will.

Ethereum will flip Bitcoin this year

>cars will never replace horses, the roads aren't ready for cars

the first rich people to get into it publically (winklevoss) have already said they diversified into ETH and other coins

Rich people don't make stupid investments. buying bitcoin over ETH or other new tech is a stupid investment.

Americans are pretty much the dumbest and most obnoxious people I know of. Everything you say reeks of meaningless pride of living in the land of eagles and freedoms.
The funny thing is, you're not even really Americans, you're basically the worst people in Europe who moved to America.
Back in the day we sent criminals and people with no hope to explore the continent we call America. They had no place in Europe so they took a risk. You are the descendant of those people. This explains the reason everyone thinks Americans are so stupid. It's genetic.

The top of the pyramid is much larger now, partially due to crypto

>he will never get over the fact that his irrelevant non-nation forever lives in the shadow of the United States Of America, The World's Only Superpower

Be reminded that the United States Federal Government Saved Cryptocurrency!

Furthermore you know very well that We Saved The Free World In Both World War One AND World War Two!

The US is a 3rd world country.

>what the fuck did you say about me.txt
lol madfaggot

that makes sense. if Eth overtakes bitcoin before the first major adoption of blockchain it could be the one to explode the biggest. although I don't see a situation in which bitcoin doesn't explode as well.

Kek

>Why wouldn't the general public adopt a coin that is better than Bitcoin?
because that's not how most of our lizard brains work. It's funny to watch autists be confused over this.

What country user? You're not ashamed of it of course.

Finland. Beats Trumpland 100-0.

>because that's not how most of our lizard brains work. It's funny to watch autists be confused over this.

You basically said
"that's not how dumb people work. it's funny to watch smart people get confused over this".

The only thing a smart person cannot fully understand is pure stupidity, because there is no logic.

>he lives in a cold snowy dark massively overtaxed shithole full of autistic suicidal shut-ins
>his nation doesn't even have autonomy as it is subservient to the EU (aka Germany)

>blockchain will see major adoption this year

More companies have dropped BTC as payment than adopted it this year goy.

Steam, microsoft and newegg (in canada) to name a few.

Oh I see, you're autistic. I'm shocked.

>WWII
>saved the world
A - user...

Actually, europeans are pretty much the dumbest and most obnoxious people i know of. Everything you say reeks of meaningless pride of living in a multicultural welfare state.

Back in the day the ones who stayed in europe were the beta and omega males, meanwhile anyone with a healthy level of test would go on an adventure to the new world, either as a soldier or as a sailor. They had no place anywhere else so they were afraid to take the risk. You are the descendant of those people. This explains the reason everyone thinks Europeas are low test beta males. It's genetic.

>massively overtaxed shithole full of autistic suicidal shut-ins

We have completely free schooling even at the university level, free healthcare and so on.
These are things you can't even dream of in America. I'm a uni student in Helsinki and the government pays ME for it.

Your entire "country" has less people than NYC. Any metric you do better than us on is irrelevant because you have so few people to manage.

Also, enjoy your coming Nationalist overlords thanks to Trumpism. You won't be on the wrong side of history will you?
America coughs and your entire continent catches the flu. #MAGA

>He thinks there is such a thing as a free lunch
What's your income tax and sales tax?

the thing that makes btc promising is that its so widely adopted with infrastructure already being set up

that isnt going to get ditched for another name for a while, eth has the biggest chance but still doesnt have the brand recognition that BTC has

>main argument is "test"

Oh you're one of those guys.

>free schooling
>free healthcare
>I'm a uni student

>Why wouldn't the general public adopt a coin that is better than Bitcoin?
because there isn't a coin better than bitcoin, and due to external factors there never will be

I'm living on free welfare as a student so I don't pay taxes
When I graduate, I can move anywhere I want because Finnish education is extremely valued worldwide, especially in the engineering field.
I could even move to Trumpland if I wanted, but I don't think I want to lower my worth as a human being. Just stepping inside the US border is probably a federal offense that gets me 300 years of prisonrape in your free country.

>Your entire "country" has less people than NYC.

How is this a bad thing? The more people, the more shit. NYC is a horrible place.

>translation : my country is fine if you're a poorfag but once you actually grow up it's a shithole with insanely oppressive taxation

thanks for playing user

Know what I love about America? Your economy is so shit, I've started using Amerimutts for outsourcing. Your main offering to the world right now is cheap labor. Yep, you're ALL just niggers now.

Beats using pajeets for my shit work. Now go pick my digital cotton mutt.

Gotta love it how Americunts are genuinely butthurt when someone doesn't feel inferiority to them.

I pretty much think these places are all the same:
>The US, Russia, North Korea, China

do you people really think the ETH miners are going to go down without a fight if the centralized foundation tries to push PoS
It took bitcoin a LONG time to get segwit and that upgrade was a no brainer but the miners spent10s maybe 100s of millions of dollars propping up bcash
eth not even having total supply and distributed rules, unfinished upgrades that will supposedly solve all their problems and trying to act like their decentralized is a shitstorm brewing
not to mention all the dapps with frozen funds, scam ICOs, and a multitude of other problems

It's more when irrelevant backwater Eurocunts go out of their way to mention that they're NOT AMERICAN DON'T ASSUME IM AMERICAN LIKE YOU AMERICANS:
it makes us want to bully you and put you in your place. You always get inordinately angry as well and its really funny:

lmao no

ETH can't even scale a simple cryptocats app, shut the system down lol
the "world computer" ok...
their blockchain is bloated with garbage and will continue to be bloated while untested unfinished solutions are presented like it'll fix everything tomorrow

LOL ETH FAGS ARE SO DUMB

>paying 50$ for an incredibly slow transaction is fine tho ;^)

>test would go on an adventure to the new world, either as a soldier or as a sailor

That's not how it worked in reality. Soldiers were drafted and sailors were abducted by gangs hired by ships' owners. Literally, they would bound random healthy-looking commoners up and only free them on the open sea, where it was either work or get thrown into the sea.
It's called shanghaiing, look it up.

>Finland.

Finnish women are the ugliest Scandinavians. You language is nearly dead. You are likely Russia's next annex and nobody will care. But just go roll around in the snow with naked men and everything will be fine.

>the government pays ME

Finland literally needs to pay people to live there.

Nuls is going to blow up this year simply because of their sidechain structure avoiding bs like crypto kitties also their government awards and partnerships.

Blockstream Segwit coin is not bitcoin.

>X is not X

Block chain is interesting, but what’s more interesting is international money that isn’t controlled by one countries agenda and locked behind a corrupt banking system where the value of anyone’s wallet is determined by consensus. What will really be interesting is when someone manages to get a debt platform up and running. Or I guess more accurately, actually manages to run securities like stock and bonds, which is basically what Ethereum is doing, but with everyone going out of their way to note that their tokens are not securities.