Why do you faggots spam pictures of hot girls? no other board does this so randomly

why do you faggots spam pictures of hot girls? no other board does this so randomly.

>debate over which new technology is superior
>back and forth replies with random pictures of plastic surgeried roasties

could you be a sleazier, creepier board? are you really only trying to get rich for sex? legitimate plebs

it's the shills

> no other board does this so randomly
its time to go back plebbit

Didn't read lol

What are you, a faggot?

>no other board does this so randomly

Relax bro

i only come for the pictures now

You are weak if you care so much about pixel roast beef

Fuck you, i fucking love it. Some of the stuff people actually put here is better than the shit you see on Instagram.

Did she take grapeshot to the nose?

Because this board is filled with test flowing young risk taking men. Our brains are triggered by these images and thus we are more likely to read the text

if you can think of a better way to dump bags on normies then im all ears buddy

t. newfag that wants to be somewhere he hates

>no other board does this

Lol, OP is a faggot who gets triggered by pictures of women

i just want to get rich to bang qts like this

Hot girl spamming is a distraction used by the shill pnd groups and it works. That's why I'm broke, I bought every shit coin that had a hotchick in the thread.

Deliver me, Lord Jesus Christ.

just mortgaged the house for pizza coin

go look at the front page.

the only other board that does this is shill threads on /pol/, not random people attaching these pictures to their serious replies.

it makes me feel like I'm among the sleaziest douches on the entire internet.

>#motivation #GETPUMPED #grinding #doitforher

You're just now realizing this board is full of pajeet scumbag salesmen?

Because biz is full of stupid horny kids

holy shit they're all indians. now it makes sense 100%

thank you

pump it

The fucking shills use it because it draws attention to their shill posts. Should be a bannable offense. Sniff posting seems to be working pretty effectively against their bullshit.

>board where the users have the highest IQs *and* T levels
>sleazy and creepy
such is the price of greatness

the question is, if you dont like the preexisting board culture and community, then why are you here in the first place? Surely there are other places on the internet that would have more palatable communities for you. You're obviously welcome to stay, its a free website, but why stay and complain that people like things you dont like?

This is a safe for work board you prick asshole. Half naked women is not work safe.

Op do you have moar on this sauce? I must have it pls

Because some men like the idea of arousing other men.

>no other board does this
>the only other board that does this
wew, lad

Naked women are not safe for work. Fully clothed women, as in not showing their genitals or breasts but in socially acceptable cloth that is over a nice landscape or vista every now and then? Thats been no problem for years here, the only real problem is you. Like this thread that isnt about business or finance, but the board.

OP is an astronomical faggot

t. madbindi

fucking lol that's hilarious. Veeky Forums is full of horny indian instagram commenters. this will be a meme in no time.

>i have ofer u bob so sexy pls to be buying my coin

We’re allowed one meta thread you dipshit newfag. I don’t know what shit hole sweat shop/call center you work in, pajeet, but here in the professional white collar first world getting caught looking at that shit would get you fired on the spot.

i know that parrot

the preferred slang is "pajeet"
or if you're feeling particularly crass, poo in the loo never fails.
But no, I am not indian user. Just a Veeky Forums user that has observed the influx of easily triggered newfags that want things tailored to them.

>We’re allowed one meta thread you dipshit newfag.
thats outdated info
>I don’t know what shit hole sweat shop/call center you work in, pajeet, but here in the professional white collar first world getting caught looking at that shit would get you fired on the spot.
t. a literal homosexual triggered that Veeky Forums isnt a 'safe zone'

High T Veeky Forums boys will be boys.

sounds like your bosses/coworkers need to check their T levels and you need a better job

Looks like the bear market didn't stop the flow of newfags. Or maybe just one actual random homo stumbled in here as a one-off.

This is Photoshop right ?

noice

kek