So this gem claims to do all work Chainlink,Iota,Devry,TRAC and maybe others do all in one? will this one make me rich?

so this gem claims to do all work Chainlink,Iota,Devry,TRAC and maybe others do all in one? will this one make me rich?

yes sir very good coin sir

Is there a more pajeet-tier coin than mobius? pajeetius.

It competes with 4 coins and will lose to all of them
A jack of all trades and a master of none

this. they literally have a meme coin dev and pajeets only on board.parts of their whitepaper is copy/pasted from chainlink.

"pajeet" team. You guys are fucking retarded racist. Like, your racism is not funny. And it's definitely not a way to judge a project. I mean, Mobius is shit tier but calling it's team pajeets with no actual technology discussion means you're a dumbass. And I say all this as a 60k LINK HODLer.

>HODL
>raging at pajeet profiling
t. newfag

Why I changed to Mobius instead of holding Link:

Mobius aims to close the gap between the internet world and the blockchain world through innovative and simple protocols that indroduce new standards for cross-blockchain login, payment, governance and oracles.

Benefits: Interoperable, Simple and secure.

• The Mobius universal protocol APIs work across all blockchains and connect the internet world to the blockchain ecosystem so deleopers only have to learn and support one standard. • The protocol allows developers to easily implement and support advanced decentralized blockchain features. • Mobius takes care of secyruty so developers do not have to by requiring SSL and AES-256 bit encryption throughout the networkd as well as using cold storage with multi-signature wallets.

Eco System Utility

• Smart Markets: machine to machine (M2M) Micropayments

• Stripe for Blockchain – Enable easy B2B and B2C cryptocurrency payments via Mobius. Apps in the DApp Store already use Mobius to accept in-app cryptocurrency payments from their end users. Mobi makes everyday payments easy.

• Universal Proof of Stake Oracle Protocol - Data is the new oil. Mobius provides the critical infrastructure for the world’s data to be processed and traded in fully autonomous smart markets on blockchain. Mobius is used in our Universal Proof of Stake Pracle Protocol to create a decentralized NASDAQ to trade real world data.

The Team
• Created by a team of 3 Stanford/Harvard/Purdue graduates with degrees in computer science, law, biological science, and immunology.

• Advised by Jed McCaleb (Co-Founder of Stellar and Ripple), Chandler Guo (Big Bitcoin guy/angel investor), Jackson Palmer (Founder of Dogecoin…), and Daniel Cawrey who started something called Pactum Capital.

hello my reddit baby and welcome to the real world

Yes sir, mobius is a serious project my dear. When you buy mobius you can get out from india sir and go to better country my dear. Chainlink is toilets and toilets are dirty sir, do not buy chainlink sir.

Can i store this in my xlm wallet?
I wouldn't swap lumens for mobius now, but I might when lumens gets closer to ninety cents if MOBI can generate some heat.

Yes you can.

I would recommend to buy MOBI now since is practically on sale, I don’t think it will go much lower than that. But I can't say about lumens.
So you call

The paid Link shills are scared shitless. You can tell by how triggered their replies are when you mention Mobius.

They are actual pajeets trying to hijack Veeky Forums linguo to manipulate you into their scam coin.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. DYOR. MOBIUS IS LIT.

Yeah. I use Stellarterm + Ledger for all things Stellar but you have BTC markets as well.

TRUE SIR YOU ARE VERY SMART
MOBIUS = GOD BOBS
CHANLINK = TOILET = BAD

>trying this hard

>1 post by this Id

Gee. I wonder who is behind this post.

fuck yeah babe
STANFORD BABE! STANFORD!

they're losing their shit lol indeed

ofcourse its advised by Jew McCaleb. Mobius is on Stellar

All memes aside, Mobius isn't even on any exchanges yet, is it?

Their scope is too big and their team is too small to get this done right in a reasonable amount of time. Chainlink does oracles better than they plan to. For 1 the handling of the data is not decentralized and it only works on stellar.

Buy it before it lists on Binance. Ernest told me it will and I trust him 100%.

Use stellarterm or gate.io

what you mean dear sir? I am no trying I buy mobius thank you dear

Yes, a coin based on another tend to have the same programming. Do you think litecoin cash will be vastly unique to litecoin?

sir very talent team and advise is good buy

You have to go back.

Does Mobius run on Stellar and ChainLINK on Ethereum?

Yes. The fact alone that everyone is talking shit about it, despite the contrary of facts, makes it a worthy buy.

ONLY MOBIUS IS CAPABLE OF DOING THE NEEDFUL, SIR

Interview with the devs was shit. Buzzwords and no substance. Im out.