ITT-God tier candy

ITT-God tier candy

I'm about halfway through these.

original is best tho. I wish more candies would have lots of lime and cherry in the same pack instead of mixing in crappy flavors

These are the flavors

>cherry
>not being shit tier

orange and lemon/lime are god tier

>grape soda, pineapple banana
disgusting would not touch those and prob not carribean punch or paradise. It reeks of sugar

>original is best tho

kys my man

The bite size kit kats in Japan, not just matcha ones.

that hi res pic always makes my mouth water.

brb gas station run.

>t-thanks grandma!

damn how come all grandmas had/have these? mine did too. RIP.

they were okay though. seems like the alternative at grandma's house was some butterscotch shit, and the rum chocolates were obvi off limits. seemed like sometimes the consistency of the strawberry candies was perf and other times it was horrible tho.

Yeah I was gonna include that in the post, sometimes they were god tier and sometimes not.

I feel like I'm the minority that enjoys these

Necco wafers

Same here m8, I'm gonna go bike to one

most ppl ive met love them

but their are disgusting filth that taste like shit

I love em. great taste, great texture. they're a solid A in my book, but not an A+.

I like them, but only a handful at a time. After so many the aftertaste gets really annoying. Still, in my opinion they are the best gummy candy in existence.

Chalky/10

Then you'll really hate my next favorite.

I actually dont hate any candy...i like both. But they are chalky

Hnnnnnnng

It's like somebody found a way to package pure diabetes and market it to children.

Anyone ever have these tasty motherfuckers?

Are those fruits raping each other?

Are they similar to pic related?

Its not rape if you want it to happen

Never tried mamba. They are both German so possibly

Mike n Ike Zours are the best tho

I bought these from a convenience store at my office complex once.

The owner, a short Indian man, kept singing "mamba mamba, gotta gotta" over and over until I left the store.

They were okay.

man they used to have tangy twister in the vending machine at my high school. I had first period free every day senior year and would eat a pack while watching Sportcenter erryday. nostalgia.

also can someone tell if pic related is good and where in the US they sell them? I occasionally watch this guy on YouTube from the DC area and he loves em. I'm in Ohio and can't remember ever seeing them here, but maybe I'm just not looking very hard or paying attention.

these are pretty good but I feel like these and sweet tarts create those dark colored little semi-solid saliva/candy globules in your mouth. anyone know what I'm talking about?

I had this shit when I was in Amsterdam last time. Came in a bag mixed in with some chewy ball things that looked like gum balls but weren't.

was bretty gud.

I'm in California and could only find those sometimes 4 months ago, now they're in most grocery stores I go to.

>It reeks of sugar
Do you know what candy is?

Those are damn good desu senpai

bump

Can't believe none if you weebs have mentioned these yet.

Shut up peasants. Kneel before the king. Haribo can do no wrong

Yep they'd form towards the back of your tongue. Used to love these things