Are there any Soylent alternatives that aren't so stupidly expensive?

Are there any Soylent alternatives that aren't so stupidly expensive?

Real food, now get the fuck out of Veeky Forums with this garbage; REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Real food is gay and weird, I want to eat in shake form.

Suck of a homeless guy, probably tastes the same as that overpriced hooey

No shit, that's why I was asking about a fucking ALTERNATIVE.

>tfw only 6 years left

>Real food is gay and weird

Why the fuck do you browse Veeky Forums?

I don't, I came here to make my shitty thread and not get an answer.

Fine, fuck you guys.

Fucking useless, no wonder you're all virgins like me.

Make your own, I guess?
diy.soylent.com

Buy a blender.

As if I'm going to trust my diet to some DIY experiment by random fuckos on the internet. At least Soylent has a hint of credibility.

its literally from Soylents website, they are more than happy to share how to make your own.

fucking retard

Grind up a multivitamin in a protein shake

If you weren't a fucking retard and actually read the comments for the highest rated DIYs you'd see that they all have one or more fuck-ups in them, fucking retard.

First off, don't eat something called soylent. Did you never read that book or even see an episode of futurama; because soylent is people

If you weren't a fucking retard and actually did it right there wouldn't be any fuck ups. But then again this whole thread seems to be nothing more than an exercise in futility.

Shut up.

yes
diy.soylent.com/recipes
take your pick, there's plenty of discussion among them to help find the right one for you

If anyone needs a code to get 50% off, gimme dat emails

I'm interested as well. And no I don't want a DIY recipe, I want to buy the thing pre-made so I don't have to fucking cook anything. I want to eat not cook. That's what my money is for.

Basically I'm searching a healthier and more balanced version of al the Whey protein and Mass Gainers shakes. I have literally no idea where to start with this.

[email protected]

your money buys you nothing when you're too lazy to make your own soylent knock off since you're too fucking cheap to buy the real deal

He's just asking for Soylent from a company with an equivalent product who can undercut them by saving on R&D by ripping off Soylent.

It's how the free market is supposed to work.

Didn't say I wouldn't buy Soylent if I wanted to. OP asked for alternatives.