Feta

I really like feta cheese, but I feel like I'm being held back by my limited American knowledge of how to use it. Just about the only things I know of for feta are putting it in a salad and spearing cubes with olives on toothpicks.

What do Greeks do with this stuff? Just put it on bread like a sandwich?

Feta, watermelon and mint

try looking up Greek cuisine, they use a lot of feta

S A G A N A K I
A
G
A
N
A
K
I

> (OP)
>I like chicks.

before my dad stopped talking to me he would make a dank greek salad with chopped lettuce, feta, green olives, red onion, tomato, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and there might've been an ingredient or two that i'm missing. stuff that in a pita and it's good

Bulgarian feta master race

Why did Dad stop talking to you?

Bulgarian feta is pretty dank tbdesu fampai. I can only find it at middle eastern cuisine stores though.

>not eating superior telemea

>mfw my dad found this imported foods store like 5 min from our house
>mfw it just happened to be owned by the parents of this serbian kid i went to grade school with

When I was in Greece they used to serve it on fries.

I like to make a feta and spinach omelette with it

Just sprinkle feta on literally anything.

just some pleb tier thing I made but it's pretty good: spread toast with avocado, sprinkle a little bit of black pepper on it, and add feta

On summer I do a pretty dank salad, with feta cheese, olives, bell pepper (both green and red, because aesthetics), cucumber, tomato and onions. with a sauce consisting of lemon juice, salt and pepper, vinegar and olive oil. Also, I throw in fusilli pasta and it's pretty much a full meal at that point

Just sprinkled on fries?

I'm not the user you responded to, but I've been to Greece a few times. They generally would crumble the feta over freshly made fries. The feta got slightly melty as you ate, was really fucking good famalam.

Put a bit of olive oil, salt/pepper on them and you've got some dank eats

Crumble that shit on top of a moussaka.

My local Mediterranean place does fries with crumbled feta on top and lemon zest, they're fantastic. In response to OP feta combined with lamb anything is god tier.

>dank tbdesu fampai
Wow, what an obnoxious was of trying to say something. Not surprised you're an attention whoring namefag after seeing you talk like that.

slap some feta and baby spinach in an omelette with a little green onion

Give me an omelette with that combination of fillings and I'll slap it right onto the floor.

you'd better hope those floors are clean mother fucker, 'cause that's what you're gonna be eating off of now.

honestly it's not bad. you don't load it up with the stuff, a little goes a long way.