Steak

This is objectively the best way to rate steak. I'm glad I found it so you faggots can be reminded.

There is no wrong way to eat steak of course, except the wrong way.

How do you cook your steak? Is it the right way?

Agreed, it is dangerous to eat rare steak. I want mine cooked all the way through, not raw and bloody.

memeium rare normally but occasionally I just crave a well done steak. I'll char the occasional ribeye to satisfy my craving for well done once in a while.

So it depends on the day,

The correct way the medium.
The preferred way is mid rare.

You always take a gamble when you under cook your meat. Even if your meat comes from a good supplier you can trust, that trust fails with an odd cow out who may have picked something up and can't be readily seen as being compromised. Mid rare, your meat will be juicy, delicious, and the way you may want it cooked. You're simply rolling the dice when you order it any less than medium. That's a risk many of us are willing to take though for a good meal.

That's really all there is to it. Take the safe bet and have it be -just- slightly dry, or play your cards and have it be cooked a little less than recommended by safety standards.

I just made a medium well pork chop. Considering just throwing it out (I would if I were not hammered) as it's so dry and stringy, I can't even enjoy it. The medium is different than steak of course, but the approach of its cooking is the same.

Restaurants post disclaimers advising it's not safe to eat undercooked meat. Well done is the only safe way

just go all the way and make brisket if you're so worried about food poisoning.
Stopping anywhere before that is just ruining the flavor of the meat.

Just take a bite out of a live cow if you're so worried about flavor. Stopping anywhere before that is just ruining the flavor of the meat.

You boys sure love the taste of iron, don't you?

What kind of filthy shit hole do you people live in where it's unsafe to eat rare meat?

I've been eating it all my life and I've never gotten ill.

If you think the hygiene standards of your third world pigsty apply to the civilised world then you're sorely mistaken.

And my grandfather smoked most of his life and didn't get cancer!

This picture is great. Top tier shitpost image right there. Cant wait to trick those normies with it haha

There's literally no reason why rare meat would make you ill unless it was prepared in a pigsty.

>le retrofitting the previous post with a more ridiculous contradictory example meme

People who hate well-done steaks are pathetic losers who can't into proper marinade and seasoning.

medium rare is without a doubt, the best way to cook a steak

actually ensures your meat is warm in the middle, but retaining maximum juiciness

Actual third world brown person detected

>my rotten third world dog meat is so foul tasting that I must cover it up with piles of "spices" and marinades

I've eaten blue steak a thousand times and never gotten sick. Actually I don't know a single person who has ever gotten sick from a rare or blue steak. What kind of shitty hygeine conditions do you have in your house?

And they put expiration dates on canned goods, which by definition, cannot expire. It's only in case that one person in 600 million that actually does get sick can't come back and sue you.

Veeky Forums seriously needs a janitor

>thinking that spices are the only possible way to season the steak

Who are you referencing?

Thanks for these God-tier troll charts

Not any decent restaurants