When making sangria, you're supposed to leave the sangria overnight in the fridge...

When making sangria, you're supposed to leave the sangria overnight in the fridge. Approximately how many hours is that for it to be adequately chilled and for the flavors to meld?

Go to bed. Wake up and get drunk. How is this so difficult?

Because the time frame I have been provided isn't enough to chill overnight.

Also, what are your sangria recipes?

Then you fucked up. What's there to not get?

>Approximately how many hours is that for it to be adequately chilled and for the flavors to meld?
Chilled - depends on your fridge and container size. But 2+ should do the trick
Melded - 4 would be about minimum, 6 to 8 would be better.

Wrong. Get the cheapest red wine you can find, add orange zest and drink.

>2016
>falling for the wine Jew

Jesus....

If you only have so much time, make it now and let it sit in the fridge for as long as it can.

Just don't be that asshole who forgets to add brandy. You're serving a cocktail, not a fruity wine.

Place whatever container its in in a salt and ice water bath in the freezer for a little bit and stir the ice around

Buy a bag of frozen mixed summer fruits if you can. They chill the drink and add a nice taste of berries.

Rioja with OJ, brandy, cherries and lime
Pinot Grigio with lime soda, white rum, strawberries, cherries and peaches.

Gotta love the retards on this board

Nice try

> you're supposed to leave the sangria overnight in the fridge

Just mix cheap wine with fanta and drink it. Thats the spanish way.

I thought it was sprite

>not using ginger ale

This is honestly the realest Sangria recipe you can get.

putting something in front of the word jew doesn't make it any less palatable. wine is great.

Your fridge can't chill 2 liters in eight hours? Then you either need a thermostat on that fridge or you need a new fridge.

About 16 hours.
As a kid, my mother would put together a pitcher of the stuff just after dinner, so 20,30-21,00 or so. Then, we'd have it with lunch the day after and lunch starts around 13,00-14,00. Now that I think about it, we never had it with dinner, only lunch.

We always had one blood orange and various stone fruits, mostly peaches, in ours. Basically, whatever's in season during summer. We only had sangria in the summer months.
For kids, we mix it 1:1 with a type of lemon fizz that tastes like a slightly bittersweet version of ramune.

Yeah, but we call that drink "Tinto de Verano" (Summer Red Vine).