Mfw trying to explain the Europeans that hamburger is a type of meat not just the sandwich

>mfw trying to explain the Europeans that hamburger is a type of meat not just the sandwich

Its actually ground beef
hamburger is a housewife name

maybe you should try typing with your hands

We invented it.
We'll call it what the fuck we like, thanks.
>pic related, you fat, greedy, diabetic fuck.

classic image.jpg
A hamburger sandwich is a sandwich made from hamburger meat.

lol, no you didn't

Hamburger helper confuses the shit out of me desu.

>Invented
>Meat
Sure.

You add the hamburger meat to it. How hard is that to understand?

Not at all.
'Hamburger meat' is something most often said by white trash throughout the US and Canada to refer to beef mince/ground beef. According to marketing expert Gerald Nanninga, the term originated, as the vast majority of American food crimes tend to, with the lower middle class/working class of the post-war Midwest. By 1971, the term was so ubiquitous within the heartland that Betty Crocker released its line of Hamburger Helper dinner kits to appeal to Midwesterners who eyed home cooking with hostility and suspicion.
Other than white trash specifically, 'hamburger meat' is occasionally used also by newly middle-classed whites recently descended of white trash.
So your use and defense of the term has outed yourself either as white trash or a recent descendant of white trash. Congratulations.

'Hamburger sandwich' is an outdated term.
It once referred to a patty of ground beef sandwiched between bread, originally two slices of white sandwich bread, but now more often a bun called, aptly enough, a hamburger bun.

Losing the 'sandwich' part of the moniker, today, the word 'hamburger' alone refers to the same sandwich 'hamburger sandwich' referred to while the meat inside it is a 'hamburger patty' or just a 'patty.' Due to the ever changing nature of language, 'hamburger' has been shortened further to simply 'burger,' which carries slightly different connotations as will be detailed below.

in American English today, 'a burger' can refer to any patty sandwiched between bread, not just beef. As such, you'll occasionally hear 'beef patty,' 'veggie patty,' 'turkey patty,' 'bean patty' etc. The difference is, however, 'hamburger' alone will always refer to a beef patty sandwiched between bread while 'burger' can refer to any patty sandwiched between bread, often with the type of patty used prefacing the word 'burger' itself such as is the case with 'veggie burger' 'turkey burger' etc.

The more you know.

>mfw

you posted the wrong picture.

Hamburger is ground beef with more fat.

Careful, he'll run off crying to his 'safe space'

Europeans not know beef terms btfo

>safe space
Mcdonalds or Burger King?

I would like to add to this and note that neither Hamburger or Ground Beef have any true legal definition in the united states - our mince is made of literally whatever scrap the butchery happens to have ground up that day. As a result, the quality can vary wildly and it is almost always better to select a cut of meat yourself and have it ground or grind it yourself, so you can control the quality of your mince as well as the fat/lean split.

tl;dr, but I know for a fact that you're wrong

It's called mince, you uneducated arse.

Because it doesn't help?

>have it ground to order
I do this.
I buy a beef roast and some bacon ends (which are mostly fat), then ask the butcher to run both through the mincer. Wham: bacon burgers.
4lbs lean beef to 1lb of bacon ends.

>run

kek

ground beef is the preferred term. Its not the 1700s

>yearly hamburger consumption of 30 pounds
>in 1995
I wonder how much that has increased since.

>Imma just gunna make up muh own language
>Americans everybody

Say herb, you wanker.

Oh m8 I otta pop ya right in ya gabber fo dat

>Middle English: via Old French from Latin herba ‘grass, green crops, herb.’ Although herb has always been spelled with an h, pronunciation without it was usual in British English until the 19th century and is still standard in the US.

Anyone with any kind of education knows that British English has changed while American English is the more traditional one.

One word, Oxford dictionary.

That's two words, dummy.

Oi lad just banter m8 I only takin tha piss out ya heh

Americans are genuinely that arrogant. It's why nobody likes them.

You sound pretty arrogant here

>counts proper nouns

We're only arrogant because we've not been overrun by dirty muzzies.

Quebec French is the same thing.

>arrogance intensifies

Not him, but I see his point.

This isn't Scrabble, faggot. Proper nouns are words.

>Americans talk about hamburger helper
>they don't use it to make hamburgers

How is correcting a child when they say something wrong arrogant? He's right.

>Grandmother is very German
>Ground beef is chopped meat
>Despite not being chopped, but ground

She accents everything in her own little way and calls her neighbors by the wrong name. Alfred is called Albert, and her very Hispanic neighbor Jose is called Hussein.

I love her, but hearing her talk is trying.

Wow euro please calm your superiority complex k thanks.

I have never heard of a cut of beef called "hamburger". Where is this cut located?

I wonder how much turkroach cock she's taken.

Where is the ground beef cut located then?
Where is the steak cut?

>Europeans constantly parade themselves as better than everyone else
>any time an American says something about America that's different but still okay Europeans jump and attack and whine that they are better
>if Americans defend themselves they are arrogant
Hmmm

What is american cheese made of?

As beef isn't ground, it's just Americlaps being retarded special snowflakes yet again, there is no such cut.

There is no steak cut either, none of them are types of meat. The OP is retarded.

None, she left Germany when she met my grandfather when she was 18 and has lived in America for the past ~50 years and still doesn't know English.

Probably best to stick to games you have a hope of winning, arrogant prick.

Anyone who claims to be a European on Veeky Forums is just a falseflagging American. Anyone who claims to be American is just a falseflagging European. That's why we need flags.

Is that meant to be chav or AAVE?

Below the buns.

She's an escaped Nazi war criminal, isn't she?
Is "not being invaded by sandniggers" a game?

Does everything Americans do that you don't do automatically become the worst thing on earth?

>Calls flags false
>Wants flags

American colonialism at work, lads.

>That's why we need flags.

Once again, the American swings close but veers away from being correct at the last second. Neither are "more traditional"; both have changed since their divergence.

>but still okay
But it isn't and there is zero defending it, that is why you are arrogant scum.

The Europeans you're talking about are in fact flyover Americans trying to get a cheap laugh out of trolling other Americans.

SIEG HE-- I mean no.

She got cleared to know secrets because my grandfather was one of those nuclear missile operators, so she definitely isn't a Nazi spy.

Yes. The primary job of Yuropeons is to be contrarian about anything Americans say, no matter how ridiculous it may sound.

Why do Americans resort to racism when losing? Like a pack of mongrel children.

Your shitposting doesn't even make sense anymore. It's just non-sequiturs.

Yep, standard American damage control.
Do something wrong, get called out on it, hurr ur just obsessed with MURIKA!!!!USA!USA!USA!USA!

>muh racism
I don't think Veeky Forums is the website for you. Maybe try tumblr? I hear it's a nice safe space where they ban naughty words like sandnigger and Yurocuck

So Europeans aren't actually all arrogant little shits?

Fuck you, you not from America cunt. I'll see you in hell and make a foi gras out of your not from American ass with Hamburgers.

Why do Americans always get so worked up on a fucking Japanese anonymous internet board?

Here's your (you), happy now child?

>resorting to edgy or new

Way to buck that adolescent tag, m8.

>ITT

It may be Japanese now, but it was started by an American living in America.

why do non americans get so obsessed over americans on an american created image board?

For the same reason that Yuropeons get so worked up about Americans getting worked up.

It's a self-perpetuating cycle of trolls trolling trolls.

95% of posters on Veeky Forums are American. Combine that with the fact that about 28% of the American male populace has mild to medium autism and there you go.

I wouldn't call moot an American, you guys are low hanging fruit, but have some pride.

They have high blood pressure.

>being this triggered by the words "sandnigger" and "cuck"

What a horrible continent.

If you read thread it was Europeans that started flinging shit and screaming because something was different from where they are from.

It was started by a Mexican who copied a Japanese board.

It's a Japanese concept and it's owned by a Japanese. Semper fi, flyover dipshit.

>triggered

There are no triggers in Europe, you school shooter.

>Mexican
You mean Jew.

yuros never say what country they are from

/comfy/ bread

cant belive youros fell for it

Reread it then, bro.

>Implying United Statsians do either

If it weren't for the dumb statements and poor English, we'd assume you were Canadian or Mexican, maybe an Argie if you are bashing the UK.

wow m8 u sure are shpowing thse 4chin bulliez

Actually if you look at the replies . . .. we didn't.

why do yuros identify as yuropean instead of their actual country?

Look at the third post in the thread

>"Where are you from?"
>"Oh, originally I'm from Minnesota but I live in New England now. My parents live in Boston and my wife's son was born in Detroit."

Goddamn it, it would have sufficed if you had said "US".

Because if they post their nation people can laugh and name everything wrong with it.
They stick to a collective identity so they can pretend to be a somewhat super power.

>one word: oxford dictionary

yeah man no butthurt responses at all lmaooo. your yuro BS wont work on muh freedom

Good god this entire thread is just the pinnacle of Veeky Forums moderation.

Except each of our states are as big as a European nation and the US is just as diverse as the whole if Europe.

Are you stupid?

>American

It was rhetorical, that means don't answer.

its a bunch of angry middle aged yuros trying to 'educate' american troll teens... to no avail

>why do yuros identify as yuropean instead of their actual country?
I was born in America but I am 25% Irish - 30% German - 20 % Native American - 30% Mexican - 20% Swedish - 20% Scottish.