You know where I realized I like eating? Panera Bread

You know where I realized I like eating? Panera Bread.

They're clean, classy, consistent, the food is really quite decent, and the right kind of people go there. I feel comfortable and in my element.

Also, they have sachets of Tabasco! Perfect with their black bean soup.

Other urls found in this thread:

panerabread.com/content/dam/panerabread/documents/nutrition/Panera-Nutrition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suck my dick you fucking nigger.

See? You wouldn't be at my Panera.

>Tabasco

no thanks, too spicy for me.

My mom loves this place but I can't find anything I actually enjoy eating. Doesn't help that every sandwich is 1600+ kcal.

why do their toasted bagels have the consistency of hamburger buns

i like the kale caesar salad but every time i get it they put way too many croutons on there even when i ask to skip them

Why would you ever go anywhere but a real bagel place for a bagel?

DID SOMEONE SAY BAGELS!?

>1600

Not even fucking close.

panerabread.com/content/dam/panerabread/documents/nutrition/Panera-Nutrition.pdf

>promoting the appropriation of Polish culture

OP: Do you have to pay extra for a washed spoon?

I personally find their food a bit overpriced for a god damn sandwich, and they don't like guns in their stores.

But they do have a lot of suburban MILF in yoga pants, so I guess that's a plus.

Panera fucking sucks. It's just the normal soup and shit you'd find in the freezer of your grocery store. It's all just microwaved, reheated, preservative-filled crap.

It is literally no better than getting a meal at Applebee's or Dunkin Donuts. You are brainwashed by marketing if you think Panera is not near-bottom-tier.

I've been there 5 times, 4 of those times I ended up having the shits the 5th time the chicken on my chicken sandwich was still frozen. Fuck that place

>They're clean, classy, consistent
True
>the food is really quite decent
Also true
>and the right kind of people go there
LOOOOOOOOOOOL it's all rich snobby white hipsters. Fuck that

I wish they still made the portobello panini.

Precisely. The right skin color, the right income level, the right sense of fashion, the right kind of people. They make me feel safe. Whereas if I went to a Burger King... who knows might be lurking there.

looks like the food you get in the loony bin

>where I realized I like eating

Do people really need help with realizing they like eating?

Wait that's something from Panera?

The plating makes it look like hospital food.

I thought this post was going to be discussing various hospital food you've eaten.

Racist.

I'll defend Panera. They're all right. They were hot shit in my little Iowa town when they came in back in the '90s. Suddenly I could get broccoli cheese soup, in a bread bowl no less, anytime I wanted!

They were definitely a step above the fast food we were all used to and it was nice to get that kind of quality without having to sit down and tip etc.

They're old hat these days but I'm impressed that they've been able to grow as much as they have. Fast-casual is here to say, I guess.

>they make their sandwich halves individually instead of making a whole sandwich and cutting it

>he buys sandwiches
>nigga doesn't know how to stack things

>$12.76 for a half a sandwich and a cup of soup with an apple.
>DOESNT INCLUDE A DRINK

The fucking Liberty

Ironic shilling aside they have some p good shit to eat there.

This.

It's essentially subway with better marketing and less pedos

Go die fag

Wait minute, the food in OP's pic actually costs that much? Who the fuck is willing to pay that much money for that shit?

Their deep dish pizza is delicious, better than some of my favorite spots in chicago.

ITT:ADVERTISEMENT
fuck you and your shitty bread

Huh? OP here. I got the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich, black bean soup, and an apple, and it was $8.39.

I'm sure it's more expensive if you pick options that have meat though.

That's still wayyy too much.

>broccoli cheese soup

i hope you know that soup is from costco, and your dumbass is paying way more than it's worth.

>17 bucks for a sandwich and apple
I sincerely believe that their business model was just a prank that worked too well

How many threads do you plan on posting this in today?

panera a shit

>your dumbass is paying way more than it's worth.

You're paying for convenience.

I ate at Panera Bread exactly once in my life and that was one time too many.

It was too expensive, the sandwich was bland and disturbingly chewy, and my french onion soup tasted like nothing. Seriously, how do you fuck up french onion soup that bad? It's basically just fucking onions and beef broth, it should at the very least taste like one of those two things! Even the cheese on top was tasteless -I know, because I spent twenty goddamn minutes trying to chew it before I had to spit it out. I think it was supposed to be swiss, but it might have been white rubber.

I have had hospital food that was better thean panera bread. One place had decent roasted chicken.

>half a sandwich

FTFY OP

I went one time years ago because I misread the sign and thought it said "Pantera Bread" and thought that was fucking awesome. Was very disappointed.

Boring tasteless sandwich from what I remember, for way too much money. Fucking heaven for white people I guess.

Lol same here

Kek, thought this too

when I was a kid I never liked sandwiches for some retarded reason. when I was 20 I went to a panera to get some soup, but the chipotle chicken sandwich looked so good I bought one on impulse. it was so good I got one almost every week for like 4 years before I moved away. last month I found a store where I'm currently living and went to get a chipotle chicken sandwich just like I used to, but they said it was discontinued. what the fuck. go back to whoever is paying you to shill here and tell them to bring it back or I'm never paying for your overpriced shit again. ps: your chili is garbage.