Animal killing

You now have to kill every animal you eat.

Would you still eat all the same meat? I probably wouldn't eat veal or lamb they're too cute. Ducks are also cute but I'd probably eat ugly ones. Chickens are ez mode, I'd eat them all time. Pigs I'd be ok with killing, and I already kill seafood often so that's no problem. I've never been deer hunting but I think I would try it out if I had to kill all the meat I eat.

Hard mode: nogunz

2cute

I probably wouldn't eat meat at all to be honest senpai.

Likewise if I had to pick my own vegetables I probably wouldn't eat them either.

Not because of ethics, because of laziness

No change for me, regularly kill my own food.

Same. I suspect a sheltered city dweller started this thread.

>self sufficiency is the country Fedora

City rats everybody.

This.
My freezer is usually 1/3 venison

I'd kill them, but I wouldn't know how to properly keep the meat fresh or carve it nor discard of everything that I can't eat
It's better if farmers and butchers take care of that because they have a great system to do so
If you want me to stun a cow and then slit it's throat, that's fine, but there's more to eating meat than killing an animal

I already kill animals I eat.

>You now have to kill every animal you eat.
Ok, but I would add that you also have to eat every animal that you kill. Whole.

I imagine I'd become a vegetarian instantly. Maybe eat meat like once a year at most.

>Pigs I'd be ok with killing

They're so tastey though, ok maybe just the ugly ones.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is isnteresting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

I hunt and have no problem with eating it, I would have a hard time killing an animal I raised myself though. I would probably swap that animal for someone elses and kill that one instead.

Yeah I was gonna add that as a hard mode, I'd grow attached if I had to raise the animals. Maybe if I raised a lot of animals it would be easier.

already do this quite a bit for fish and venison, and a beefer once a year.

the beefers are nice and friendly, have names, and are treated good. i love giving them a good pat while they graze and chill. we don't really have a butcher so we just kind of put them down quickly and have to tie them to a bulldozer to lift them up and drain their blood

i respect just about all animals except deer and seagulls, fuck deer they eat our plants and shit

I'd be eating a lot less beef. I've broken down the whole cow before. There's a reason the good shit is expensive off of it. Other than that I'd have no problem with your ridiculous challenge

I would be happier with the responsibility of ending the life of the animals I eat than the moral burden of not knowing where my meat came from and how the animal was treated in life and how it was slaughtered

I could live this life. Deer are invasive faggots, I also hate seagulls and pelicans as well. Without fail, retarded pelicans would chase my bait everytime I cast it out and get hooked. The same one would get hooked again too.
This

Do you know how much time, effort, equiptment, and freezer space it takes to butcher a whole cow?

And no gun? Do you want me to put it's head in a bag and connect it to my car's exhaust? It's not like I have a captive bolt gun lying around.

The real question is, do I have to clean it too? That'd be a lot of work every time I want some meat.

Use a knife, I'd probably end up eating only small animals. No one said you had to kill a cow with a knife, but you could I guess.
As long as I had a big freezer it wouldn't be too bad. Would eat a lot of chicken, turkey, and maybe goat.

Yeah I still eat the same meat, no I don't eat lamb or duck because I don't know how to coock them and I don't feel like spending that much money.
I will need three strong Mexicans to hold the cow as I try my best to kill it with no actual knowledge of how to kill it tho

>mfw I work in a slaughterhouse

Your face should look poorer.

Can I buy pet store rabbits and grow them home for some easy food?

>not getting melee kills on elephants
Casuals out

I may kill a cow once in a great blue moon, twice... maybe four times a year should be enough.

To sustain though I'd likely eat game birds like quail. They're great little producers of eggs, and as for killing they're easy to off and even easier to clean. They don't require plucking, you just take off the entire skin. You can dress a quail in under 5 minutes and they make good meals.

God that game sucked, and used niggerspeak so they could save money on voice acting.

milk,eggs,fish. But idk about year 3 you might start seeing steaks and bacon when you look at animals. like in the old cartoons.

What are you gonna do, filter feed?

Yes. But check Craigslist for cheaper ones.

Most breeds mature quickly so you can finish a batch in a few months. Plus they eat hay and veggie scaps. Cheap

No, with resources attained by my labour I would compensate someone more skilled in slaughter to do it for me. Exactly like the system we have now lol.

Look I don't have the knowledge of regulations nor the steady hand to kill and prepare meat humanely and sanitary. Same with growing, picking, and preparing vegetables. Its a waste of time for me to try.

sleep tight porker

No. I'd eat no meat. Maybe eggs though.

That's not how the game works though.

u can do anything u put ur mind to

If I got to learn how to effectively kill the animal I see no problem

I mean, the way my life is right now I wouldn't really be able to do it so I would just be a vegetarian. But if I had the ideal setup I would probably have a cow or two for milk and then only eat beef because killing one cow would give you a shitload of meat. I'd probably eat fish once in a while too, but I wouldn't want to have to kill a small animal like a chicken or rabbit every few days

While I'm sure I can kill an animal for food (because I have), I eat meat so infrequently, only about a pound per week, that it wouldn't be convenient for me to continue eating it. If I kill a steer, what the fuck am I gonna do with 700lbs of meat? It'll take me over 13 years to go through it all.

I guess chicken would still be on the table. A 4,5lb bird yields about 2lbs of meat which is two weeks of meals for me.
And fish/seafood, too. Other than tuna and other large fish, of course.

Do I gotta butcher them too?

It'll be a real bitch to butcher a cow

Its how the game works if you care about economic efficiency and competitive advantage. I know the modern nu-male has this obsession with craft this and artisan that but its incredibly economically wasteful.

Its also very privledged to be in a position when you can waste resources like the craft/artisan scene does and have it have no real detrimental effect on ones quality of life.

The OP is hypothetical, although I totally agree. We can't all be farmfags.

ha sorry. I totally misinterpreted what you meant by game.

Stick with butchering calves.

no because then I'd feel like an asshole for killing a little animal just because I didn't feel like eating something else

probably not. I'd eat a shit ton of eggs and shell fish if I need animal protein. this is retarded though. farming also kills animals.

I would probably get used to it.

>Feeling bad about satisfying hunger.

You would be the first to go in a survival situation.

i killed and butchered chicken and rabbit and feasant as a kid.
would proabably eat meat once or twice a week though.
Not sure if ik could handle killing a pig or cow though. though with a freezer, a pig would last me years probably...

I had a three legged pig that saved my family from a house fire. It went room to room, squealing, waking everyone up. After we were all safely outside, one of the firefighters asked me why the pig only had three legs. I replied, "A pig this great, you don't eat all at once."

/r/jokesfromcletus

I'd still eat beef because cows are just dumb meat tanks, but I don't have the space or resources to butcher my own meat, so I'd rather go vegetarian.

Translation:
I don't have time to pick up chicks so I'm just going to be a fag.

I would kill pretty much anything whether I was going to eat it or not.

i'd eat chickens and such. probably not pork and beef. wild game i would

It's a pleasant feeling whenever I encounter a fellow sociopath.

>putting meat in my mouth is what makes me straight

I'd eat seafood. Anyone can kill a fish or a clam.

i wouldn't kill cows or pigs because i hardly ever eat their meat and would just give it up but i would kill chickens and fish a lot

Looks like some ugly fat fuck, eating like an ugly fat fuck. Kind of gross if anything.

I have killed pigs, ducks, chickens, deer, and elk for food. And seafood, obviously. I'd have no problems killing the animals I want to eat. And I hunt with a bow generally, so nogunz is not much of a problem. Might be tough for large elk or moose though.

Actually, I think it would be better if you had to slaughter your own because now you get ALL the meat.