Alcohol thread

Alcohol thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzqrcDQ_B6U
youtube.com/watch?v=pk1OU0jp23E&list=PL__NDsiqJiKD6bsji1EqSffbSkZHsbtn1
youtube.com/watch?v=x3WdtS4FZck
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright boys, i'm starting to get weirded out by myself.

Whenever I blackout drunk I do some really weird shit. Almost every time I go knock/bang on my parents bedroom door , I have no idea why. They tell me in the morning and I have no recollection of it , and have no idea why I would do that. They say I usually just knock on it but last night after knocking the night before, starting violently banging on it. WTF?

Also I checked my internet history, and even though I passed out around 1am, between 3-5am I youtubed some seriously hardcore black death metal shit that I normally would never listen to. the album names are frightening, its even more frightening that i dont remember any of this and cant understand why i did any of this shit

anyone else do weird shit when they black out?

piss everywhere

yea that happens to me as well, it doesnt weird me out nearly as much as this other shit though.

i feel like im being possessed

I apparently get real gropey...

what does dying from liver failure feel like?

What are you, 17?

I haven't seen discussion about alcohol in a culinary aspect in these threads for months, fucking alcoholic faggots. Make a discord or something and take your circlejerk there.

What does being a pussy feel like?
Ive drank heavily for nearly 10 years and recently had full bloodwork/organ tests done and everything is 100% healthy according to my doctors.

Feels good man

Move out you piece of shit, before you piss on your mother and rape your father.

Fuck off faggot, alcoholic threads have been a part of Veeky Forums since forever, take your faggotry elsewhere

how?

I ended up with withdrawls, insomnia for days after being on a bender for weeks, pissed blood, shit blood, puked blood, got hooked on benzos for dealing with alcohol withdrawl.. and im 26

how did you come through with nothing?

what bands did you listen to

>Pour a glass of rum at night
>Think I'm going to drink a lot
>Two hard drinks and I'm still not tipsy
>Not thirsty anymore either
I fucking hate my irish genes.

mostly was gorgoroth and caliban

i normally listen to electronic shit and hip hop so idno man, feels weird

iktfb

two hard drinks?

I used to drink a pint of rum a night during the week just to fall asleep. it didn't even work after a while

Not him, but I did 10 years daily drinking and have had very little problems other than weight gain and sleepless nights when quitting. It's them magical genes man. Getting off nicotine did fuck me up though.

>he fell for the "alcohol is hardcore and masculine" meme
o i am laffin

Does anyone else here drink straight gin or is it just me?

check out Murmur next time you are blackout angry
youtube.com/watch?v=KzqrcDQ_B6U
super good drummer

i dunno how guys do it

after 3 days of drinking i just wake-up feeling too shit to drink any further into the week

im jealous

I fucked up again.
I spent 2 years being a shitty alcoholic. Fighting, driving drunk, breaking things, hurting people.

I stopped 6 months straight until mid-april, when I started to have a beer or two with friends.
Last week end I bought some whisky, telling myself how it would be great to sip some liquor after coming from work. Enjoying just a drink or two. I'm a changed men now I'm in control of my drinking.

I emptied the bottle, got arrested by the cops for starting a fire in a public parc (i live in a super urban area of a major NA city).

I woke up the next morning with burn holes in my new clothes I could finally afford because I had some cash saved since I wasnt drinking. My hole bedroom was smelling like shit. The was blood in the kitchen since I hurted my foot. My kitchen counter where a mess of empty glasses and spilled food.
It took me 2 days before I could get out of bed and clean the mess.

Why are we like this my friends?

I had two cans of beer last night. They tasted good and relaxed me. Why would you drink any more than that.

to get drunk, u srs?

Wanna speak culinary merit?
Fine.

Does Grand Marnier liqueur have any drinking merit, or is it just for cooking?

makes good margaritas if you just use tequila and lime juice.

well OP I was on the road to alcoholism but I got out after I was killing a 12 pack a night. drinking heavy on weekends, and showing up to work piss drunk or hungover. I thank the good lord oden that I didn't get too deep and I was able to tell myself to slow down. I stopped drinking for a few months and now I have been able to drink 2-3 every couple of days if I feel like it. but as of writing this I haven't had any beer or liquor in about a week.

>TLDR I learned moderation, true alcoholics though there is hope.

Listening to music and stand-up comedy while working my way through a 12pk of beer, have a bottle of bumwine on standby to get that extra boost into sleepyland.

Just added this to the collection today thanks to my tax refund.

i need advice from seasoned alcholics. whats the most cost effective/least painful liquour i can buy to get wasted.

I don't know. All I know is I wake up on the floor somewhere with the deepest sense of elation. Everything seems to be in order apart from the empties strewn about the place.

been drunk for 6 days straight and just delaying the inevitable withdrawals. Tomorrow is gonna suck

>least painful

You're not at al/ck/'s level, son. You won't care about that when you're drinking a fifth per day.

not sure how you can pull that off?

after 3 days straight drunk, my body has released so many counter-alcohol hormones and stimulants that i cant relax even with a full bottle of vodka

explain please?

vodka mixed with some kind of juice

also drink some gatorade or powerade before you pass out. you will piss out electrolytes like potassium and magnesium. also take a little bit of b-vitamin supplement tablet before you pass out.

this may sound extreme but you wanted the answer and there you go

I'm not that drunk anymore, just drinking beer to hold off the withdrawals

Holy fuck

well... good. keep drinking beer *sparingly* to hold them off. you wont have a big problem if you do that tomorrow. maybe a beer an hour, huh?

I usually just deal with it and go cold turkey, a couple days of bad anxiety and then felling normal again...until the next bender

same with me. 24 hours after is pure hell. 48 hours after is half that bad. 72 hours after is almost good again.

i will remind you that taking b-vitamin pills speeds up your recovery period a lot. i mean A LOT.

>alternating benders and cold turkey
>not just drinking moderately every day forever

>I am a weak piece of shit who got addicted to a drug for 10 years straight but this means I'm strong like a real manly guy cos the doctor said my pathetic decade of escapism didn't harm my liver

thanks for the tip. I also noticed that a lot of W/D symptoms are because of low blood sugar. Even though I dont feel like eating, a couple pieces of chocolate has a noticeable effect

nice. pay attention to whatever works for you. however... this is based on my experience and that of others' i have witnessed. its a losing battle. you eventually just get utterly defeated. however long you can draw that out is really a matter of skill.

went on a 4 day bender with fifth a night with a 6 pack to wash it down

starting to get withdrawls and i got no sleep last night

shit sucks, really want to quit so i dontn feel like shit all the time.

Left work early on Thursday to get drunk. Had twelve shots, then decided I needed exercise and went running. I fell over at one point and scraped up my hands and knee.

Friday I decided I needed to get drunk again because, well, it was Friday. I had a bottle of wine and 1.5L of beer, then decided I needed to go running. I almost puked and had to walk most of the route. At least I didn't fall over that time.

After feeling sick as shit on Friday I decided I need to cut back on booze for a while.

My wife came home on Saturday with 120oz of different gins that I haven't seen before that she brought from out of state.

At least I'm not an alcoholic.

without a doubt it is only you. no one else ever, likely.

cheap bitch beer tier alcohol
also which boxed wine is the least ass tasting

I can't imagine wanting to go running after even a couple drinks. I used to like to run after smoking a little weed though. I'm not even motivated enough to play most video games when I drink.

lol do you always decide to run when drunk? you'll probably hurt yourself if you keep at it.

I used to bike home drunk all the time until I smashed my head and fucked up my fav jeans. luckily my head was only bleeding and I didn't really mess anything up. I'd say running is lower risk, but still, even a sprained ankle is a bitch to deal with. quit with the drunk running mayn.

My idea was something like "I am definitely not going to want to run later with a hangover, and if I run now the alcohol will numb the pain."

It kind of worked the first time because I wasn't on the brink of vomiting, so I actually got a good workout.

As soon as I got back and sat down the alcohol hit me super hard and I almost blacked out.

So do your coworkers treat you like garbage?

I've shown up to work hungover as Fuck a few times, months ago. Probably smelled like booze. They make passive agressive comments about drinking on the job to me on a daily basis and I'm ready to lose my shit on these assholes.

>not just smoking weed every now and then

Plebs

>not smoking weed all the time because you grow more than you can smoke

I'm just tired of drinking alone

No I never really got any shit. Mostly because I worked nights and everyone was just too busy to get the fuck out of the restaraunt. My boss did pull me aside a few times though. Just stay cool they dont know you or your struggle. And you cant really expect them to unless they want to really open up and talk about it.

After drinking two bottles of wine I fell asleep then woke up to my heart beating really fast like I've just ran a mile. I quit drinking because I'm worried I could die.
Not bad at all, I really like the sound as if it was produced in a garage. Black metal was originally supposed to sound like that. Rebelling against mainstream metal was the way to go.

I don't understand why people like to be smashed drunk.
I mean I enjoy alcohol and often drink like 2 liters of beer (not wifebeater beer) in the evening which gets me drunk but not like depressed drunk or something like that, although I like that bluesy feeling it gives.

Why do you guys do it if you end up so miserable ?

>responsible drinking is wasteful drinking

Everyone started like you, not a single alcoholic just decided that he is going to become one. You just wake up one day and realize that you're an alcoholic and you always will be, even if you successfully stop and don't drink for years just one drink can send you right back in the vicious cycle.

I went through a phase of chatting to my friends on social media when absolutely hammered, managed to hold coherent conversation for the most part but the more I did it the bolder I would get and I did say some very strange things to them.

Don't go on social media at all now when I am drunk.

>Black metal was originally supposed to sound like that
sounds like varg heh
I do love me some first wave black but all metal is fun metal

well im the drunk one this time
Ive always loved this album
Murmuüre, Murmuüre
youtube.com/watch?v=pk1OU0jp23E&list=PL__NDsiqJiKD6bsji1EqSffbSkZHsbtn1

then the always fun
youtube.com/watch?v=x3WdtS4FZck

followed by the classic
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk
>that cymbal crash

My bender is almost a month long now, its gotta end soon. Id really like to graduate

Always been a heavy drinker. Now I've managed to fall in love with a girl I can't have and I feel like it's pushing me over the edge.

How the fuck do you get rid of the anxiety after a bender I want to kill myself fuck the racing thoughts never end

If you are prescribed Bezos or have access to them, they help.
Other than that, I find doing some kind of physical activity, like running or cycling, helps

>getting drunk off 4 cans

wew I remember when I would have 3 Coors Lights, step outside for a Djarum Black with a 4th Coors and be ready to pass out by then. Now I drink nearly a 12 pack of the stuff on a light night and about half a pack of Camel Blues.

On the subject of light beer, Coors Light is the king.

>HOLY SHIT MOM'S GONNA FREAK

anyone build up an extreme tolerance to liquor?

i can't get drunk anymore. no matter how much vodka i down, there's no buzz. i just feel sick. but my head stays clear.

Well, if faced with the post drinking anxiety I usually just start drinking again. But I drink everyday anyway.

Actually if you keep drinking really hard you will lose that and start feeling drunker on less. But that's just the usual, I don't know if you'd be different for whatever reason. You're not at a point where it's really bad in my opinion though, and you could use this as an opportunity to NOT explore how much worse it can get.

take b vitamins, drink gatorade. you can get rid of it fast.

>falling into extreme substance abuse over a woman
It's a bad idea mate, I must say.

This is very true. I literally don't know how I can cope at night without drinking and steering my thoughts directly away from her.

I understand how you feel, but honestly it's specifically this kind of drinking for this reason that can legitimately turn into life ruining material. I don't know what to recommend, but at least just keep it in mind this could seriously fuck your life up if you keep doing it for this kind of a reason.

I wholeheartedly agree. I've been drinking for a little over a year, haven't talked to her since before she got married about 2 years ago. Genuinely lost all aspirations and hope for life.

Luckily, I have a steady, easy job at $15 an hour that accommodates my declining health.

I'll also so, I never liked weed, but it definitely helps on weeks where I want to cut back and let my body regenerate a little.

Oh dude I mean you're definitely in shape to survive then. You have to just keep living and I promise you your feelings will change in time, at least somewhat, and it is possible things can actually change.
Drinking because you like to is fine. And you can even have a few drinks every day and not be an alcoholic. But I would like to impress upon you that in my personal experience, drinking to surppress or mitigate emotions has the potential to lead to years and years of personal trouble for you.
Also I would suggest you don't think of yourself in declining health after only doing this for a year, unless you really hit bottles of liquor like a maniac everyday or something.

Main thing is I think my pancreas is a little swollen, something is definitely wrong with my stomach lining and I may have an infection in my upper intestine towards the left side of my body.

Bloody toilet paper if I binge especially hard. I'm trying to quit smoking though. I appreciate some of the alcoholic advice.

It is genuinely horrible to be alive. I don't wonder why we drink. I wonder why we can't recognize it's terrible to make more people

The people that make those comments are usually trying to cope with their own addictions.

>missing the point of the post

Evening gents, told myself I wouldn't drink tonight. Ended up having a beer to throw the hangover at 3pm, been drinking since so business as usual.

Worst part is, I don't feel bad. Good beer, good music, and peace and quiet. I don't really care about the long game.

Dude this guy going cavalier on the full anti natalism route.
My nigger. I wish I didn't have a tendency to agree with you. Maybe there is a reason to keep everything going, but at this point in my life, I just wouldn't want to give life to a human being who was predisposed to inherit my problems from the second of conception.
Who knows how it will all turn out though. I still have hope in spite of how horrendous so much of everything is.

>open Veeky Forums
>first thread: alcohol thread
I hate you all and I'm going to go drink heavily now to spite you
>made some dank weed tincture with black velvet
>shit's too powerful for you insecure self-centered faggots who can't drink right
#getrekt

DUDE
ALCOHOL
LMAO

Holy shit I'm not agreeing with that guy or anything, but how can you get this salty? Just don't even reply to these threads then.

I wish I knew what I was getting myself into when I started to drink 40's as a teen it was so fun waking up and having my gf go get me beer at 17 in the morning and just having a blast alone in my room now she's gone and I'm drinking fucking 7dollar 5ths of whiskey everyday to escape. I'm pretty happy when drunk so that's okay I'm sorry for the blog I rarely sad post keep on keepin on guys

>Not thirsty anymore either
kek

learn how to use commas and periods

>what is alcohol tolerance

no, fuck you faggot. This is a imageboard

MUH PUNCTUATION

>getting blackout drunk alone regularly while still living with parents

Son, you need therapy. Soon.

disgusting pleb since Maya age

On one hand I've not had a drink since the end of January when I left the hospital from a GI bleed, but on the other I've been taking oxycodone and morphine on a daily basis.

>GI
Gastro Intestinal ?

>therapy
>ever working
Just go to a psychiatrist and spill all your shit out on the fucking table and attempt to get corrected.
Talking to a therapist is literally no more useful than talking to one of your friends off the cuff and in some cases worse.

I keep gaining weight and i think its because of the drinking, but i read somthing that empty calories means nothing so you can drink all you want and not fain a pound.

god damn this shit is sour
I still kinda like it
Maybe lowkey love it

>drink all you want and not gain a pound
Well nah, I wouldn't say that really. I've never been on a steady workout regiment a day in my life, and I have definitely gained a bit of weight from drinking. I'm like 5'11' 155lbs right now and I drink almost like a half a fifth of vodka everyday. I swear it's like I should be fatter. I've never had a habit of overeating though and from the impression I get from other people I don't even eat that much despite doing the normal 2-3 meals a day shit.
Sorry for the drunken spontaneous blog post but my point was that I'm pretty sure alcohol is going to make pretty much anyone gain some weight.

Getting smashed is great if you do it in a pleasant social setting and you're taking care of yourself physically in other respects. Not that that excuses 90% of the people in this thread, but it's worth remembering.