Pizza guy is late

>pizza guy is late
>4/5 times it's the same driver
Is it bad that I wish he'd get in an accident so that he doesn't be the one to deliver my pizza ever again?

preferably on the way back to the store after he has delivered your pizza, bro

sure why not?

it's probably not his fault unless he comes off as a total douche

I just quit, fuck management understaffing

you retarded millenial. it's probably not his fault.

maybe the restaurant you order from sucks on respecting delays,
maybe you live far from the restaurant and they try to regroup orders before going at your place
pizza delivery is not an essential service, you won't die if they're not in the delays
next time you order plan 45 minutes instead of 20-30 minutes before eating

He said 4/5 times, I'm assuming it's on time whenever its the other drivers.

I know this guy from high school. He seemed to me like someone who'd be some great computer guy because he'd always get his shit done in CAD class so that he could play StarCraft until the next class, but then I realised that he was just lazy and took the class because of "computer" in the title, like 99% of us.
It was quite late last time it wasn't him, but that was because she actually did get into an accident on the way.

What is his name? What is your address?

Don't tip someone if their service sucks.

I know I know "lol enjoy your spit pizza" but really, don't reward bad businesses and employees

>someone who'd be some great computer guy

Not everybody can master the computers.
Computers are gentle machines. You need a subtle touch to have them yield their 100% potential.
I think one of the great problems of the 21st century is putting those piece of art in the hands of incompetent wage-slave retards.
It's like keeping a wild animal locked up.

Maybe you should have tipped him better, fatty.

If I was delivering to the same guy on a regular basis, and I know he won't tip, I'll take my sweet ass time.

You can say that again.

I always tip up to the $5 after the next one (e.g. $18.32 => $25) so I don't think it's a matter of tipping too poorly.

>are gentle machines. You need a subtle touch to have them yield their 100% potential.

I think you're talking about wieners, bro.

You cheap piece of shit.
Enjoy your cold loogie pizza.

>tip >25% for someone who's late
>cheap

cant wait until self driving cars replace your useless asses

>maybe you should give me extra money so that I'll do the job that I'm already paid to do that I chose to do

Is 25% not enough now?

You don't understand how hard it is without inherited wealth, Richie Rich.

I can't stand this. I order pizza to avoid social anxiety but when he is late it makes it worse

>Ordered a pizza a few days ago
>Pizza guy was late
>10 minutes late
>Start to get pissed off
>Want to show how pissed I am, without directly confronting the pizza guy
>Decide to pretend I am making pizza when he arrives so he will see he took so long I was able to start making my own
>Don't really have the ingredients, just a big bag of flour
>Dip my hands into the flour
>Start rubbing it all over my body so I can pretend I was making a pizza dough
>Cover my hands in flour
>Knock on door
>Pizza 17 minutes late
>Go to answer the door
>Pizza guy looks at me covered in flour
>Get self conscious, was going to say 'Just making pizza dough' then pay and slam the door
>Instead say 'I----'m making d-ddoughgggg'
>barely mumble
>pizza guy says 'you're making donuts? We sell donuts, order one next time!'
>I smile, thank him, and tip him extra for making me aware
>sit and eat my pizza covered in flour
>accidentally got lots of raw flour into my mouth, ruining some bites

Just do your job please pizza guy

Not that guy bit fuck you. Pizza drivers expect the same tip as restaurant servers without dealing of any of the same shit. You literally just drive in YOUR car listening to whatever music you want, knock on a door and leave. I've been both, and driving was shittier money but had far less bullshit from costumers.

When it comes down to it, either keep bitching and acting entitled while not providing any real costumer service or quit and get a real skill.

I'm making ends meet while studying to be a surgeon, faggotface.

Then quit bitching about your no talent job that doesn't give you enough LMAO WEED money, whilst daddy pays for your college you stuck up fucking prick.

Okay I am fucking SICK and TIRED of this pizza delivery guy shit meme

I am a pizza delivery guy. It sucks when your pizza is late, but you know what else sucks?

>three other orders have to be delivered
>orders are far apart so have to choose who gets to be last, OP in this case
>arrive to destination of order and person does not have money ready and has to dig through their car or wallet for exact amounts
>sometimes ask for exact change
>always say "sorry we do not carry change" and they bitch but take it anyway
>go to next destination
>cooks or box preps forget to add in extra garlic sauces
>endoftheworld.jpeg ensues
>demands to call manager right then to fix it, which is never a big deal they just have to wait if they want it that much
>always bitch and say not to and just pays for the order
>drive further away to deliver the next pizza
>it's in a fucking hospital (or any other building you want to imagine)
>have to park far away and go inside the hospital and try to find directions and get to the person who ordered it
>it's a $6 order and she tips a dollar
>thank her and get the fuck out
>have to double back all the way to OP's house as fast as I can, which means going past the restaurant by however many miles, already late because of the other shit
>OP is covered in flour and mumbling, I just want to go back to restaurant so I can get more deliveries and have my boss not yell at me
>have to be a nice NPC and mention there are donuts at the store
>he mumbles some other shit and gives a decent tip, so I am thankful for that but whatever
>not a fucking big deal
>rush back to store and boss gives shit about being slow
>only get $.25 per order delivered, even though gas and tips don't always cover that
>only get paid minimum wage
>have to do all the other shit jobs while I wait for more deliveries
>rinse and repeat

Give your pizza delivery guys a break, assholes. If you keep getting the same one, call and complain to the manager if they're that bad.

>tfw you try your best to make your order appear as though it's for multiple people
>ordering a few cans of drink instead of a big bottle
>ordering two sides instead of one
>in the end, you just appear to be even more of a fat slob when the delivery guy arrives and it's clearly just you there

Translation: I remember that one time I dissected a frog in high school. I wish I could afford college.

Well, if it sucks that much, get a different job.

>get a different job
Oh sure, a different job. Never thought of that. Let me strap on my job helmet and my little job booties, squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into Jobland where jobs grow on jobtrees, you fuck. You don't live where I live, you probably live in some sort of city with more than 10,000 people. Well I don't and jobs are hard to come by, harder still is to pay rent and survive off shit wages and can't move because have to use all my money to survive. Can't go to school unless enrolling myself into a ton of loans and debts. Can't get most jobs without experience anyway. The fanciest restaurant we have is Mellow Mushroom, which is not a step up considering it's just a pricier pizza place.

Missing the point of the post. Seems to me this poster is trying to shed light to the OP about what duties a delivery driver has. Lots of jobs have aspect that stink. Sometimes you gotta pay the bills and quit when timing is right as opposed to quitting because it just sucks.
Perhaps OP should order his pizza as takeout and pick it up himself?

Pro-tip: my brother was a delivery driver for several years. He found that on average his tips increased slightly when he wore glasses and significantly increased when he faked a Russian accent.

Copy/pasta is born, or was it you?

Enjoyed the reference at the start, but the rest is shit. I grew up so poor my parents couldn't afford me a car. I shucked oysters after school and did oddjobs in the summer to afford my first. You can move, I moved to Seattle with $300 in my pocket 3 years ago, had a job in 2 days, worked through the shit and am now making near 40k a year (which is poor af for Seattle) and living a decent lower middle class life. This is all while having the student debt (plus 17k medical debt) you fear, and LITERALLY nobody to back me if I failed.

Don't want to burst your self pity bubble, but do better or quit bitching.

No. Didn't miss the point. I've delivered food, and now order delivery a lot, and these fucks seem downtrodden when I hand them a $5 on a $30 order when it was 20 mins later than promised, because daddy bought them a car and instead of making billions like the rappers do, their shitty jobs pay them shit...IMAGINE THAT!

t. professional COOK making decent money through hard work and perseverance, not bitching about every mean ol person that doesn't lick my asshole.

>t. professional COOK
Kekked.

False. You missed the point. You are jaded and should know better working in that industry.

I've had several fast food service jobs growing up and was a linecook for several years--no tips, long hours, minimal breaks, I know that life.